[OFFICER APPLICATION] - SnowPrints

Ga14cticia

Level 1
IGN (In-Game Name):

SnowPrints

Previous bans:

None

Describe your activity on the server:

I am heavily active, I play approximately 4-7 hours every day.

Which timezone are you in?

BST

Do you have Discord? If so, what is your tag

Ga14ctic#8545

Do you have a microphone:

Yes.

List your current and past applications:

[HS] COUNCIL APPLICATION | SchoolRP [DENIED]

Russian lang application 2 | SchoolRP [ACCEPTED]

Hannah 'Trust' R. Lark's lang application | SchoolRP [DENIED]

What is your motivation for applying?:

I would like to apply to join the Karakura Police Department because I believe in helping others, and working my hardest to do so. I am quite often bored, and have slept on applying for KPD, and I have chosen to follow. I just thought one night that I wanted to, and so here I am, applying! I also wanted to join KPD because I have recently been looking at Yonio’s old-ish videos of him playing as a KPD, and Escuzme’s too, and I believe that I would fit right in here, and I know that this determination will last. I also want to join kpd because it’s generally an exciting thing to do, whether you are a cadet at front desk, or a patrol officer on duty, or doing info/physical trainings, I believe I would enjoy it immensely. I also have heard from a few people that KPD can be fun when you get into it, and, therefore, I looked into it. I wanted to join the community, because it was just appealing to me as a person. A few more reasons are that KPD is a very active faction, and are always doing something, and I like staying on my feet, and having a great time overall. I also heavily enjoy SeriousRP’s so I believe that KPD is for me. I also am finding difficulties just being normal, being careful not to get killed and such. I know that being KPD puts me at higher risk, but I mainly believe that KPD is a well working team, and that I will be a great addition to that team.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?

I do, I highly understand them.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?

The knowledge I have of Police Work is as follows:

I know that the Police work hard to keep karakura, a place riddled with crime, a safe place to be in, and working hard to achieve that. The police work hard on people’s general safety, and will risk their lives in doing so. I know that the police are generally working in patrol forces, and risk their lives every day in stopping crime, some actually losing their lives. I have researched the KPD’s history, even at the lowest of lows, the KPD strived for the citizens. The commissioners have the hardest job of all aswell, sending out certain officers, they make the commands, the calls, the entry spots for raids. Of course, they won’t go down in vain. The officers fight for what’s right, and that’s what’s important.

Why is the Police important to SchoolRP?

The police are important to SRP because they keep Karakura safe from crime, crime wars, murderous people ruining others lives. They are also important OOCly, guiding people around what might be legal and not, providing a great example of what is right and what is bad. Not only this, but they are important, because otherwise, crime would be going on 24/7 non-stop, with no counter force. The KPD are the mediator between good and bad, working hard every day. The KPD is the main role-model to every player in SchoolRP; They show the law in a respectful way. The police are the people that people call to save lives and risk themselves to achieve that. I also think in general that the KPD is important because it is full of amazing people, who just have a positive impact on SchoolRP. And for these reasons, the police are one of, if not the most important factions on SRP.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

Yes, I do acknowledge this factor.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?

Indeed I do. I will be 100% dedicated to this role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorised to attend or you will be punished?

I do, I will rush to the training ASAP.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

Indeed I do

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?

My character is a female, a blonde, smart looking person who works hard on school, and peoples general well-being. They are unique because they are always dedicated to what they do, always working hard to do what is right, and wants to make a positive change.

What they're like on and off the job?

My character is an extremely positive person, who will stop at nothing to ensure people’s safety, working hard on and off the job, day, night. She will stay as an example to others, especially her brother. She always will try to be the mediator in situations, and act as a role-model to normal people. She will help others, if she spots someone in need, she’ll be there as a support to a possible falling head. On the job she will always be 100% at work, concentrating on nothing but her work, making for a better worker. Off the job, she still tries her hardest to be kind and a role-model to others. When she is on the job, she can adapt to most situations, and would always be on top of her job. She would work well in most scenarios, having trained for 6 years.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?

Her outlook on her co-workers would be to keep them happy, working hard to help them, their lives are as precious as the civilians, they work hard, and you shall use that as a role-model. She believes that a good working environment is a better work-life. Her plans for the future are to climb the ranks and hopefully be able to save lives more effectively. While on the job, Asami will always have a set plan for a day, with backups in case things go south. She is always ready for almost any situation coming her way. She deals and copes with things like a boss, and will not be brutal in situations when she doesn’t need to be. On the job Asami will always be thinking through what may happen next, and her normal routine, and what we shall do if it does change.

BACKSTORY

(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

Asami Korisima was born in Russia, and lived with her parents. When Asami was just 7 years old, her father was murdered in front of her, in her own house, by a masked individual. Their alias was “MARTYR”. This had placed a permanent mark on Asami for the rest of her life. Her mother soon applied for the Police Department, and was doing her job great - Life was great. Her mother soon had to go out and raid an apartment, armed individuals within a gang organisation were inside, holding 42 people hostage, holding guns and having C4 planted on the doors. Her mother risked her life to save those 42 people, and she was shot 3 times in her skull upon entrance. There were 13 casualties that night, as well as 9 culprits arrested. Due to this, Asami moved in with an adopted mother, Hannah T. Lark at the age of 12. Hannah was mother to 3 kids, and now Asami Korisima. A year passed, and her father had committed ______. The family were forced to move to Karakura by their government, and stayed there. Soon after, Hannah T. Lark was caught up in a life of crime, her siblings following suite, but Asami was different. Asami was terrified by her siblings being manipulative, murderous fools, who just wanted to end others. About 3 years later, when Asami was 15, her mother was stabbed during a KPD raid. This caused Asami to run to the streets to escape her problem. She came across amazing friends who lent her a hand and let her stay with them. It was then when she realised her true destiny. She wanted to become an officer. And here she is today, applying, and following her dream.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Asami Scarlet Korisima

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Miss Asami Korisima

Given Name(s):

Asami, Mi, Sami

Preferred Name:

Sami/Asami

Female

IC Phone number:

[WILL BE EDITED IN SOON]

Religious Denomination:

None

Marital Status:

Single

Nationality:

Russian

Current Location:

Karakura

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:

Working Experience:

She has worked as a receptionist, and as a manager.

Academic Degree:

Policing Law

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):

Policing, Karakura Law

Minor(s):

Language

Native Languages:

Russian

Other Languages:

Japanese

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
Thank you for applying; however, the force has decided to deny this application.

Users who are viewing this thread