mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Officer Application

7xp

Level 6
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
iiLordWolfJR (Alternative account for iiLordWolf)

Previous bans:
None

Describe your activity on the server:
Everyday I get on the server, for a huge amount of time. The time being 5-12 hours a day, if my schedule isn't busy. If I am not on, then its for unexpected reasons.

Which timezone are you in?
Central

Do you have Discord?
Yes, iiLordWolf#0754

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
Currently my microphone is broken but I will try to get it fixed ASAP.

List your current and past applications:
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/iilordwolfjrs-hospital-app.22662/ [Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?thre...hool-councillor-application-iilordwolf.22387/ [Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/college-re-application.21597/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/sebastian’s-college-application.21517/ [Denied]

What is your motivation for applying?:
Ever since I joined the server, I always wanted to be an officer. All my characters loved helping people and keeping them safe. I want Karakura to be safe, and being an officer will take action of doing that. I am a hard working person and never give up. If I make mistakes, I fix them and not do it again. A month ago or so, I was a News-Reporter but that didn't interest me. I think being apart of the police force will let me see a new perspective of roleplay and keep me entertained.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes I do.

What are the Police ranks?
Commissioner- The commander of the police force, they overlook their employees. They are responsible for organizing activities such as patrols, criminal investigations, code enforcement, and oversee the performance of each department. They also need to have positive relationships with the civilians of the city.
Captain- They are like the commissioners right hand man. You help organize the activities, and overlook each department. You also have the right to inspect personnel, facilities, and tactics for safety and training. You are also allowed to take commands, for the departments. If the commissioner isn't present you are to be in charge and run the police force until the commissioner shows.
Head Lieutenant- You are to observe the Corporals, Investigators, Lieutenants, Patrol Officers and Cadets. You are to assist the lower ranks if needed to do so, this shows you have leadership skills. If needed to, you help with the Cadets patrol.
Lieutenant- You are to report any misbehavior or any bad responsibility to the captain or commissioner of the police force. You have the right to have a firearm on you, and can use it when needed. You are to command operations for the lower ranks, you show leadership towards them. As you are the front line in command, you order everyone below you.
Police Investigator- You are to gather evidence or information in a crime scene. In this position you are to interview suspects to gather who the victim is. As an investigator you have the rights of to examine records. They work on the specific case when its either solved or until they cannot gather any more information of the victim.
Sergeant- This department overlooks the training officers and makes sure they are doing their job correctly. You are to make sure the departments below you, are on their duty and doing it right. As a sergeant you are to supervise the police force and the civilians.
Corporal- This department is in charge for training the new officers, that have been accepted into the team. You are to show leadership towards them, and set a good example. The Lieutenant or Sergeant is under supervision for this department. They make sure, that the new officers get their trainings know the basics, and enforce rules.
Patrol Officer- As this department is to patrol the streets with the Cadets, they are to show the basic meaning of patrolling. As this department is in the low rank area, which means you are just a regular officer. You are to make sure no crimes are happening while patrolling, direct traffic, or even arrest civilians if they broke a law.
Cadet- As this is the last rank of the police department, you are a new officer. You cannot go out on patrol alone as you need a higher up with you. You are not allowed to have a firearm equip on you. As a Cadet you are a trainee and will make your way up the police force departments.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
As of right now I have a decent amount of some knowledge, if you have a mask on and your in the open and a officer sees you, you will be asked to get to the wall and be searched. Anything illegal such as, weapons, drugs, alcohol and cigarettes if underage can get you arrested. Anything traced with blood on a weapon can get you arrested for life sentenced. If you are caught with gang affiliation you will be arrested and be life sentenced as well. If you try to run away from the cops of being searched knowing you have something on you that you aren't allowed to have, can make you be in jail for a longer amount of time. J-Walking is also not allowed if your caught, you will be fined. As a officer you have the basic equipment such as hand-cuffs, taser, flashlight, walkie talkies, tape recorders, and gloves.
If an event such as the gas leak event, a police force would come in and you are to keep the civilians safe. You would have special equipment such as the S.W.A.T tools. As those things are, a helmet, a bulletproof shield, and a taser or even a gun of some sort. Another way to get arrested is if you are caught harassing, trespassing, stealing, or even speeding.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
The police force is a big role of the server, they are to protect the civilians from gang involvements, natural disasters such as the gas leak, and to get rid of all the criminals of the city. It is their part to enforce the laws for the safety of the civilians. They are to stop crimes and end them for good. They are aggressive and mean for a reason.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes I do understand this can happen.
Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Of course, why apply to be an officer if you won't be dedicated to them.
Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
Yes of course.
Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, those things are for in character reasons not out of the character.
In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?
Josephine, is a nice sweet person. She would be around 5'11, with a strong body. She is aggressive and mean but only shows that side if needed.

What he's like on and off the job?
On the job she is to obey orders, and make sure everything is done the correct way. She acts mature, responsible, respectful, and is organized. She does not backtalk or cause a problem. Josephine cooperates with her co-workers. She is a hardworking person and does not give up.
Off the job, Josephine acts the same way still has the same behavior. If she does see something wrong she acts fast, and fixes the problem.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?
Josephine is kind to all of her co-workers and tries to get a friendship between them all. She hopes in the future that Karakura will be a better city and a safer place for new families.

BACKSTORY
Born and raised in France, Josephine Quinzelle or Josie was brought into the world. Her father was a doctor, and her mother was a teacher. At the age of 13, Josie's father was transferred to a new hospital department which was in Karakura, Japan. When they reached the city it seemed nice and calm at first, but soon the real side of it came out. As Karakura was very high in crime rates. Josie did not accept this, she wanted everyone to be nice to each other and have peace. Josie would help anyone even if she didn't get offered she would do it anyways. One day her parents were driving home and they died in a car crash. Josephine was heart broken from the news, she soon recovered. When Josephine graduated high school she decided to become a police officer to protect the civilians of Karakura and not let anyone be harmed or killed. She hopes that Karakura will grow stronger with peace, and no harm to be caused.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Josephine 'Josie' Quinzelle

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss Quinzelle

Given Name(s): Josie

Preferred Name: Josie

Religious Denomination: N/A

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: France

Current Location: Karakura, Japan.
SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:
4 years
Working Experience:
1 year of police force.

Academic Degree:
Bachelor Degree in Law Enforcement, Criminology.

Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
Science, PE, and History.
Minor(s):
Musical Theatre, Medical, Computer.

Native Languages: French

Other Languages: N/A​

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
Accepted

- After a recent discussion with other officers of the KPD, we've come to the decision that you are suitable for the Police Cadet role.

- DM Loooper#8469 to get your introduction and rank.

Users who are viewing this thread