Offline paying feedback

pashy

Level 183
IGN:
cosmopash

DATE:
March 9th 2022

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

I've recently been told the whole debit card plugin was removed and there isn't any plans at the moment of returning it back... It's okay- I don't mind.. But think we still need some sort of way to pay players offline (and online too from distance)

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

Self-explanatory. It's such a struggle to tailors and tailor requests- and also to receive a property's rents, and many other unspoken things. I've had to wait til the end of the month just to receive a floor's payment, and I still have unpaid tailoring requests because I can't meet with their timezone. Even sometimes we set a date and some issue occurs... Just ffs if the debit card isn't returning bring us some way to still pay our shi

Another suggestion.. Didn't want to make a whole another thread for this. Can @Ducks pretty please remove the confirming like thingie on forums? Idk what is the purpose of it- maybe to avoid spam. . . But it's just annoying and it comes up even before spamming so yeah remove it in my opinion it's annoying af
Screenshot_20220309_104621.jpg

Last edited:

tobbby

Level 277
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
The forums thing they dont control i think

but i would like a way to pay someone from a distance and offline +1

pashy

Level 183
Bank plugin will return eventually soooo, I'd just say wait until its back

Neutral
If u read staff said there are no plans on bringing it back.. Anytime soon '-' that's why I'm suggesting this- it does say "if the debit card isn't returning bring us some way to pay our shi"

-1 SUFFER
You just don't want to pay your owe to me.

Can you reason down why because just being menace and make us struggle to pay our shit- would need an explanation of course

Lizalopod

Level 130
If u read staff said there are no plans on bringing it back.. Anytime soon '-' that's why I'm suggesting this- it does say "if the debit card isn't returning bring us some way to pay our shi"

You just don't want to pay your owe to me.

Can you reason down why because just being menace and make us struggle to pay our shit- would need an explanation of course
Look at the in progress section of the trello :l

"Bank update"

...I wonder what that is my guy

pashy

Level 183
Look at the in progress section of the trello :l

"Bank update"

...I wonder what that is my guy

Yeah I sure would if I knew before where this was. . Consider this some suggestion to bring more attention to it then since it took time n its a struggle.. And- yet again staff said there aren't any progress on it to me so in any case this is a temporary solution since it a p p e a r s they're going to take long to return it back

Lizalopod

Level 130
Yeah I sure would if I knew before where this was. . Consider this some suggestion to bring more attention to it then since it took time n its a struggle.. And- yet again staff said there aren't any progress on it to me so in any case this is a temporary solution since it a p p e a r s they're going to take long to return it back
A feature like this would just take development time away from finishing the bank plugin honestly. At the end of the day it's not THAT big of a deal, just get a time where yall can both log on and do they payment.

Also the trello has been advertised on the server, it's also linked in all the new patch notes iirc

pashy

Level 183
A feature like this would just take development time away from finishing the bank plugin honestly. At the end of the day it's not THAT big of a deal, just get a time where yall can both log on and do they payment.

Also the trello has been advertised on the server, it's also linked in all the new patch notes iirc
I know it would take development and time... Exactly why I'm saying a temporary solution then! And.. Actually, it's really a bigger deal than you think.. I have to get paid constantly and also pay people constantly and many tailors also have found it hard in due to that.. And yeah I'm pretty much blind then

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
Heheh.. imagine having trouble with the reaction thingie, anyways -1 in respects of the prior responses the idea overall is great its just not the time

Polar

Level 102
PolarLoLs
PolarLoLs
Notable
+1 been waiting weeks for a requests payment but a problem keeps occurring or our time zones are messed up, please we need ths

Sirguiad

Level 10
Sirguiad
Sirguiad
Notable
+1

Payment should be made easier overall, first they removed the /pay ! which you could use to pay people from distances (At least i'm not aware if you can still do that), then the bank. We need something that doesn't necessarily involve an ic meeting, timezones are a hard thing to work with.

Users who are viewing this thread