mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

oInfi | Rule Suggestion

imgayforwomen

Level 110
byewilliam
byewilliam
Rich
Loopholing is a highly punishable offense firstly…
I know but people still do it with FearRP already. Even though it's not allowed, people still DO it. And it's not always easy to get a hold of staff to give a punishment or anything, so it'd just become the same issue as FearRP.

They shouldn't be starting fights in front of faculty regardless of this rule. But people tend to ignore FearRP rules when they think they can get away with it.

Infi

Level 132
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
I know but people still do it with FearRP already. Even though it's not allowed, people still DO it. And it's not always easy to get a hold of staff to give a punishment or anything, so it'd just become the same issue as FearRP.

They shouldn't be starting fights in front of faculty regardless of this rule. But people tend to ignore FearRP rules when they think they can get away with it.
Yeee I do get where you’re coming from, and that’s exactly another reason why I think this rule will greatly help not only faculty but other students trying to roleplay as well in those common areas.. even i had trouble stopping a fight yesterday and this guy just wouldn’t listen until he eventually logged off in front of me even after detention :(

Acroy

Level 28
[+1]

It would definitely feel more like "school" if people weren't having full-on fights in the middle of the hallways.
I would make an exception of allowing "bullying" because that is real. But no gang fights. Like, just save it for when school is over.

sake

Level 61
vokaloid
vokaloid
Rich
In my opinion, physical fights aren't the only thing that makes rp interesting. It shouldn’t be the only thing that makes rp interesting. And we’re not getting rid of fights, simply restricting the act of engaging in combatrp in very very specific areas of the school where there’s a high influx of faculty and students roaming around. And it’s not because it’s frustrating to deal with, it’s quite literally to prevent players from starting a random fight in front of for example reception and getting detention for it.

Imo if you want to start a fight, the most logical thing would be to go somewhere where there’s less of a chance of getting caught. That just makes sense.
Well, what makes RP interesting varies from person to person. People should be conscious about where they want fights to start and make logical choices like these ICly, which makes sense. Fights aren't an OOCly thing. If they're clearly baiting then that can be taken OOCly

layzah

Level 45
layzah
layzah
Omega+
+1.

This is a good idea, for sure.

However, fighting should still be able to happen in discrete areas. For example, two people get into a conflict. They want to escalate it to a fight, saying, "Meet me in the back of the school. You better be there, punk."

If a teacher catches them when they're fighting, they shouldn't keep going. They would FearRP, making them either run away or stop immediately and start apologizing for their actions because no one wants to get suspended or detention due to their record being crucial for going to college (if they want to.)

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- Preventing players from delinquent roleplaying in specific areas of the school will only limit roleplay more. Instead, we'll simply remind players of the FearRP rule, as well as the faculty.​

Users who are viewing this thread