mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Ok but Actual Questions Again???

ilovemyplane

Level 91
ilovemyplanex2
ilovemyplanex2
Omega+
Can someone PLEASEE check the lore team roster for me to see if there’s empty spots??? I’m on school wifi right now and it won’t let me check Discord lmao

DarkEclipic

Level 159
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
You can actually check here on the forums! Just click on the [Members] tab and click on [Staff Members], Lore is at the very bottom!

ilovemyplane

Level 91
ilovemyplanex2
ilovemyplanex2
Omega+
You can actually check here on the forums! Just click on the [Members] tab and click on [Staff Members], Lore is at the very bottom!
Also another question, but it IS possible to have more than the limit if the application is good enough? I saw that one of the teams had over 5 and I just wanted to check

Infi

Level 132
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
Also another question, but it IS possible to have more than the limit if the application is good enough? I saw that one of the teams had over 5 and I just wanted to check
That depends on the department really. Sometimes the coordinator of the community team will allow over the limit, but some coordinators do not

ilovemyplane

Level 91
ilovemyplanex2
ilovemyplanex2
Omega+
That depends on the department really. Sometimes the coordinator of the community team will allow over the limit, but some coordinators do not
Ahh alright, I might just DM the coordinator when I get home to check

Users who are viewing this thread