M A R I T I A L • S T A T U S | Married
L A N G U A G E S | JSL, Spanish, Italian
S E X U A L I T Y | Straight
O C C U P A T I O N S | Highschool Student

P H Y S I C A L • H E A L T H
Description
[GASHES]
-
The male would have a large gash across his right peck from a bear claw seeming like an almost lethal blow to the male that ended at the other side of his right peck.
- The male had a decent-sized stab marked above the gash on his right peck nothing too noticeable to the eye unless further examined.

[TATTOOS]
- The male had a snake tattoo running down his right arm.
-The male had a large Yakuza-looking skull tattoo on his back covering it completely.

[SCARS]
- The male had several small scars going down his chest and stomach looking like little markings

[CARVINGS]
- N/A

[BODY]
- His body was lean, rough, and most importantly looked tough-looking like he was well built and had endured a lot.

M E N T A L • H E A L T H
Description
[DEPRESSION]
- The male would have different moods and they would vary in a swing of different ways

[WIPS]

1657444993319.png
Personality Traits

[] + Positive Traits + []
Quick-Thinker, Sympathetic, Charming, Gregarious

[] - Negative Traits - []
Aloof, Jealous, Quick to fight (Sometimes)

[] • Other Traits • []
Calm, Inquisitive, Patient

Character Feats
Description
[CONTACTS]
- His wide variety of contacts always leaves him with a second choice in any sort of situation.

[WIP]

Physical Description
Description
The Hispanic Italian male towered over most. He seemed aloof, his gaze distant, appearing almost unsociable. Though, more than usual, this would complement his chiseled - dark features. Scars would rest themselves against his worn, calloused skin, finding home in his already rough seeming demeanor. Long, silky, unkempt hair feathered the skin on his face, strands reaching his neck. Though, Okawa didn't seem to mind this much as he never bothered to fix it. He would always have a sort of .. devious, snarky smile. Which appeared somewhat charming, or to others - mischievous. It was hard to tell. Standing with a mesomorph build, many could mistake him for working multiple occupations, most being wrong. He'd seem popular, fitting anywhere people wanted him. His height cozied into the hard demanding lifestyle of an athlete, his toned figure accounting for this. Dark, unamused eyes bore into others, his gaze perceptive and quick. Despite all of this, his smile seemed a sight to behold. Lips curved into the typical charming yet elegant expression that plastered over. The deep tones of Teakwood Mahogany lingered behind him, and if you stuck around long enough - the sweet gentle fragrance of flowery feminine perfume clouded your senses.

Statistics

O V E R A L L: 101 / 130

S T R E N G T H – T E N
P E R C E P T I O N – E I G H T
E N D U R A N C E- T E N
C H A R I S M A -
E I G H T
I N T E L L I G E N C E - N I N E
A G I L I T Y - E I G H T
L U C K - N I N E
H E A L T H - N I N E
M O R A L I T Y -
S E V E N
P R I V I L E D G E - T H R E E
O B J E C T I V I T Y - E I G H T
S A N I T Y - S I X
S O C I A L - S I X

Fashion
Description
[FORMAL]
- He's seen mostly only wearing tuxedos, nice dress shirts, suits and ties, and maybe the occasional casual wear or street wear.

Character Voice / Mannerisms
Description

He would have a mix between the two voices.

1657447115278.png

Non-Combat Skills
Description
[MUSIC]
- He use to play the drums for a band younger when he was growing up before picking up a guitar as some vocals.

[WRITING]
- When growing up he wrote small books and diaries, maybe some sketches here and there in the books and some fantasies.

Combat Skills
Description
[MARTIAL ARTS]
- He took Muay Thai and earned a black belt role and is picking up Lethwei also known as bare-knuckle boxing after growing his bones stronger after having them broken and fractured several times.

[STREET FIGHTING]
- Growing up in a big place there was some shady parts where he picked up street fighting along the way learning some nasty and dirty tactics that may not be fair to the dojo.

1657447653661.png
P A R E N T S
[BIOLOGICAL MOTHER] [35] Sonoda Monterio [ALIVE] JamieasaurusRex
[BIOLOGICAL FATHER] [??] ???? ???? [UNKNOWN]

F A M I L Y

F R I E N D S

[FRIEND] [18] Kaelee Jeong [ALIVE] Kaysh_2005
[FRIEND] [18] Araki Kei [ALIVE] Kaysh_2005
[FRIEND] [18] Kazuki H. Makoto [ALIVE] Kasanumi_

Background
Description
Being born in the wealthy place of Madrid Spain with his mother, his family seemed rather wealthy living in a nice area with very well-lit streets and little crime to be seen except on the few occasions where they go into the city. He took school at an early age having almost amazing grades and being one to impress many around him to where it became an original occurrence for his mother to get a call about his wonderful academic scores, being that she was proud of him as she was a teacher herself. After a few years, they moved to Karakura when he was still very little and tiny not hitting his very exciting height, some years passed and he still kept up with his amazing grades exceeding in several classes in Karakura High School also partaking his mother's classes being a helper around passing out books or helping students with slight problems that he was easily able to get around. He finally started to get his true height being the tallest of the class by long shot sometimes getting picked on in teasing manners by buddies or family members calling him a tree or what not but his mother wasn't all that short, she easily was above most male's at 6"5 towering over them slightly as he started to do his fellow classmates, now this came with the pros, being amazing at basketball, having a deadly throwing arm in baseball, volleyball easily able to reach over the net and spike before it got over, dodgeball though he was a rather large target when he had the ball it was best to pray not to be on the other side of it, the downsides though was he also had to buy larger clothes becoming slightly more expensive but not too much and also the very bad growing pains where he at nights could not fall asleep because of it. After several more years of getting older, he started to get into the acts of different languages, he wanted to go back to the tradition of his family and better learn both Italian and Spanish as well as pick up on a new one JSL to where he used the acts of flashcards to learn all 3 languages having just slight difficulty over the month also his mother helping him as well as she was learning rarely anything new with him but still enjoying the time together having great laughs and many bondings like if he was helping grade papers after school or comforting her or watching a movie with her just having laughs and having a great time. After a while, he could speak all 3 languages fluently still keeping up here and there to remember everything but after a while of that he put the cards up back into their baggies and finally spoke them all without the need of any flashcards or assistance from his mother.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread