✨Place of Birth✨
Madeline, France

✨Nationality✨
French

✨Sexual Orientation✨
Straight

✨General Appearance✨

✨Appearance✨

The Japanese/French Male who stood in front of you would stand at 6'1 and weighing roughly around 187lbs, with an athletic-like figure. He would have a paler face and have messy uncut chocolate brown hair complimenting his sharp face, and jawline shape. He'd have one prosthetic eye with a right prosthetic arm. He’d have the ace of spades playing card tattooed on his left wrist, and the scent of buttercream vanilla, with a hint of smoke from his past cigarette addiction. His eyes would be emerald, green, glowing if he got excited.

✨Personality✨
myles would be more of an energetic/hyper type considering he had a lot of energy. he'd

✨Character Voice✨

Japanese:

Katsuki Bakugo Moments - YouTube

✨Equipment✨

✨Clothes✨

Myles.pngbody (1).pngbody.png

✨Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities✨
prosthetic eye and prosthetic arm

✨Family✨

Aubrey 'Ace' Suzuki
aubrey is a calm individual, always ready to stir things up. she'd be seen wearing a red jacket with a skirt. aubrey would be seen usually scamming people or hanging out with her twin brother, myles. aubrey has a lot of friends and people know her for her devious personality and she can put on a smile to whoever walks by her

✨Backstory✨
When I was born, I was really caring, and I still am. I loved to help people up, help them with anything. I am still 100 percent like that now, so I decided helping kids was the job for me. I have always dreamed about moving back to France, where I grew up, called "Madeleine". It was a very fancy place that had amazing people and amazing activities there! My sister and I were fluent in French, and we didn't want anything to change! I loved that place. I always told myself when I was older, I was going to move there and live there forever. Everything was perfect. Things soon dropped, and my family was in debt, and we couldn't pay our bills for our apartment. We soon were kicked out and forced to drift into a new place. Costa Brava, Mexico. On our way, my mom got really sick. So, someone had to take care of her right? Wrong, she had a sickness that was incurable, and she soon died 5 days after arriving at Costa Brava. I was heartbroken, and all alone. I didn't have anyone, except my twin sister, Aubrey. We were left in a new place where we didn't know anything about. We didn't even speak the same language. Soon enough, we were taught the Mexican way. Language and cultural diffusion. Soon enough, we could speak Spanish fluently! When we had turned 12, I still had the same dream of living in France, I didn't care if it meant I had to risk my life, I just dreamt of staying there. Soon enough, the same thing happened, we were forced out, we were attacked. Costa Brava had been attacked! People with masks started coming in, something called a ballistic. Aubrey and I didn't have anything to do, until we saw a sailboat. Without thinking we hopped on. We had NO experience whatsoever with sailing. Soon enough, we got tired. Really tired. We drifted off into a peaceful sleep, before waking up to a thud. We heard talking, and muttering. We looked up and saw the same ballistic masks we had been attacked with before. We jumped back, frozen, until one of them took off the mask, looking really helpful and caring. "HELP THEM! TAKE THEM TO THE HOSPITAL!" Thinking back now, we had no idea what they were saying, it sounded… so odd. They quickly picked us up and we were checked for any diseases, sicknesses, injuries, etc. We couldn't understand anything they were saying at all. It was a dim town, with a lot of blossom trees everywhere. We didn't know where we were, we were just glad to be safe and sound. They knew we didn't speak their language; they brought a translator to help us get info about where we were at and what we are doing here. They told us something about attending a Japanese school here called Karakura. I knew Japan was a thing, but I didn't know much about it. I really only knew about Mexico and France. We were 12 at the time, they said once we turned 13, we were old enough. Once all of the masked individuals took off their masks, they weren't scary. Or some weren't. They were polite, and always smiling. One of them would be our "teacher" until we were old enough for school. They taught us the most they could, and by then we could almost speak full Japanese! We turned 13 and we attended Karakura High school, where we finished our Japanese language. 4 years later I had been wandering around town, waving at friends, getting off of school, and seeing a poster... a poster that looked like my sister and me. A ripped off piece of a newspaper stating: Kids survive horrible attack in Mexico (Only survivors): I froze. I couldn't believe it. I didn't know people knew who we were across the world. Then a thought came to mind. Maybe it landed in France. Maybe people in France were seeing ME in a newspaper article. I smiled. I might not have to reach my dreams in France, I can reach them anywhere. Even in Japanese. So, what I did is what any 17-year-old man would do, I studied. And studied. And studied. Until I found a program about helping special needs Japanese students. That sounded amazing to me. So, I applied. It took about 3 weeks for the results to show, and to my amazement I was accepted! I had to pack and move to a place called Tokyo where the special school was located. I had to say goodbye to all my Karakura friends and Aubrey, before taking a plane straight to Tokyo. The result paper showed a location called, “JSL Lessons!” I knew what that stood for. Obviously Japanese Sign Language, which would make sense considering I would be working with muted students. So, I took the lessons. I had to go every day of the week for a month. 8 hours a day, it grew on me. I started to get really comfortable with Japanese Sign Language the first 2 weeks. At the 4-week mark, we had a test. Bam aced the test. I was ready to do this. I was ready to teach those Special Needs Kids. I knew what I had to do. I may not have reached my dreams in France, but I certainly reached them here in Japan.​

2022-06-30_04.01.33.jpg

[Grade-12] Myles 'Spade' Suzuki
[Dog] Buster
Discord:
myles#7517
Ign's:
ImYourManMyles (Main)
ImYourManMyles2 (Alt)

Users who are viewing this thread