6’4.

Weight:
193 lbs.

Build:
Well-fit with some muscle.

Skin Color:
Pale / White.

Eye Color:
Blue, although it may appear somewhat turquoise in some lighting.

Hair Style:
Zakary’s hair is fluffy and brushed back, but it is typically messy by the end of the day.

Hair Color:
A light brown, although a streak is dyed white.

Fashion:
He’s typically seen in semi-formal attire.

Abnormalities:
N/A.

Date of Birth:
February 2nd.

Place of Birth:
Breda, Netherlands.

Nationality:
Dutch.

Race:
Mixed – White/Asian. [Father was Dutch, mother was Japanese.]

Sexual Orientation:
Bisexual Biromantic – Male preference.

Religious Beliefs:
N/A. [Atheist]

Political Beliefs:
N/A.

“To me, people who are beautiful on the inside have it show on the outside, too.”

Appearance:
He stands at 6’4 and smells of blueberries and roses. When he speaks, various tongue piercings are shown, their metal glinting under the light. His left hand is heavily tattooed. These tattoos include a crescent moon on his pointer finger, a lily of the valley as well as general blossoms, a butterfly, and a small little sparkle. There is additionally an engagement ring on his ring finger. His right hand is carved with a fancy ‘M’ and a crown. Occasionally, however, he would be seen wearing gloves. Zakary typically is wearing a frog backpack full of his medical supplies and other various items. A heart monitor is visibly strapped to his chest, sticking out from beneath his clothing. He would appear friendly and approachable, usually smiling widely and laughing with his friends/family. Usually a pair of Kintsugi sunglasses rest atop the crown of his head, although occasionally he wears other accessories such as the butterfly bow, Sailor Moon earrings, or bunny beret.

Personality:
Zakary is quite polite. Having grown up in a standard ‘rich-person’ house with distinguished parents, he’s always been taught to treat others with the utmost respect. Although, after moving to Karakura and seeing the things he has, he finds himself becoming more in tune with other emotions rather than keeping it hidden behind a veil of courtesy. He’s fiercely protective of his loved ones, and would do anything to keep them out of harm’s way. Aside from that, however, he’s a gentle soul who may prove to be delightful to speak with, although he is easily flustered and may not pick up on certain social cues. Zakary has a heart of gold and strong morals to which he likes to remain fixed to.

Diseases/Illness:
He struggles with Torsades de Pointes [TDP], a type of heart arrhythmia derived from Long QT syndrome [LQTS]. At first, Zakary inherited congenital LQTS from his father, and it soon evolved into TDP. To try and keep himself safe, he pays close attention to his activity levels. Additionally, he has his ICD which will send a jolt of electricity to his heart to try and shock it back to a regular, easy pace. Although his condition typically involves dizzy spells and occasional periods of unconsciousness, he has learned to easily mask his lightheadedness. Overall, although it technically does impact a large aspect of his life, he tries to not let it bother him so much.

Character Voice:
He has a smooth, mid-register voice.
Takt Asahina - Takt op Destiny JP Dub

Equipment:
Sunglasses, phones [usually 2 or 3], frog backpack, binoculars, ballistic mask, spiked bat, polaroid camera, several pairs of sunglasses, vodka, a journal, earrings, and an engagement ring.

Clothes:
It changes a lot, although there are a few ‘main’ outfits he wears.

A white dress-shirt with a black harness over it. He pairs it with a pair of black, skinny jeans and combat boots– a chain is wrapped around the right side of his hips. Over top he wears a black and red letterman jacket, a big ‘M’ stitched into its back.

The same outfit as above- just minus his jacket.

A wine-red shirt that is typically unbuttoned to show off part of his chest. He pairs it with black jeans, a belt, and, yet again, black boots. He also usually wears it with black gloves.

A neat, prim-looking uniform. Tan-colored pants, brown loafers, and a red cardigan with a black tie. A small chain is also visible over the left side of his chest.

A more discrete set of clothes. Black pants, shirt, jacket, and gloves- all paired with a gray belt.

Hobbies:
He enjoys writing, photography, painting, and playing his violin.

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities:
N/A!

Skills:
He’s a skilled writer, photographer, and musician. Additionally, he’s a good listener and an easy person to talk to about anything. Zakary keeps an open mind at all times and is always open to try anything.

Quirks:
N/A.

Relations:
MONIQUE HEYPERN╰╮BIOLOGICAL SISTER╰╮[D]
“I wish she was still here today. I have a lot I wish to show her.”

ASHER L. M. MONET╰╮ADOPTIVE FATHER╰╮[A]
“Over the time I have known Asher, I believe we have experienced a lot together. I am proud of the person he has become today, and the person he continues to grow into. He loves us all, and. . . it is safe to say we love him too. Thank you, dad.”

CYRUS M. TOKUGAWA╰╮ADOPTIVE FATHER╰╮[A]
“It has been an honor getting to know him. He is someone I know I can trust, and. . . words cannot thank him enough for what he has done for me. I adore him with all of my heart, and I just hope he knows how much he means to me.”

ARCTIC H. FORMENTI╰╮FIANCE╰╮[A]
“I’m very thankful for the opportunities he’s given me, and. . . for loving me even though I’m not very experienced and such. I love him a little more with each passing day, and I can’t wait to marry him. I love you, angel.”

TIRAMISU MONET ╰╮PET BIRD╰╮[A]
"I must admit, Misu is quite a troublemaker. Alas, he is my troublemaker, and I love him to bits. To whatever is up in that little birdy brain of his, I hope it is only good things and not the time where he shattered my windows when I was 16 years old."

REID F. MONET╰╮ADOPTIVE AUNT╰╮[A]
“It saddens me knowing how she struggles at times, and I am very lucky that she trusts me enough to confide in me her worries. Reid means the world to me and I hope she’s well, always.”

ESME K. MONET╰╮ADOPTIVE SISTER╰╮[A]
“She is. . . certainly interesting, yet an important part of my life. She is a great sister when she chooses to be, and I appreciate her greatly.”

CALGARA D. MONET╰╮ADOPTIVE BROTHER╰╮[A]
“BOY IF YOU DON’T TAKE OFF THAT GODDAMN RAT MASK-”

NIKKI M. O’DEA╰╮ADOPTIVE SISTER╰╮[A]
“Nikki is a great little sister! She’s super sweet, lively, and great to hang around. She means the absolute world to me and I swear I would beat the ever living shit out of anyone who tries to hurt her.”

RAE M. TOKUGAWA╰╮ADOPTIVE SISTER╰╮[A]
“Rae’s been through tough shit, and. . . I feel for her. I always tell her that she’s not alone, and it’s true. Even if you feel like the whole world is against you. . . I got your back. I love you.”

EMIKO TOKUGAWA╰╮CLOSE FRIEND╰╮[A]
“Emiko is someone who, in my opinion, is steadfast in her beliefs and such. It’s really admirable, and. . . I look up to her a lot. She’s someone I know would never betray me- and I would never turn my back on her. Thank you, Miko Miko!”

NESSA MONET╰╮ADOPTIVE SISTER╰╮[D]
“Mmmmn. . . things don’t feel the same without her around. I hope that. . . that she’s safe and happy wherever she is. I’m so sorry you couldn’t have the wedding you dreamed of. I’m sorry I failed you.”

KEISUKO ‘KEI’ MONET╰╮ADOPTIVE SISTER╰╮[A]
“When she’s around everything feels so much more fun. She’s a happy-go-lucky girl with big dreams and it’s always a pleasure to see her!”

ANASTASIA M. HATAKE╰╮ADOPTIVE SISTER╰╮[A]
“I am glad to see she is doing well. Although we do not talk very often, it is always delightful when we do. I hope she is nothing but happy in her future.”

AVALYN ASAI╰╮CLOSE FRIEND╰╮[D]
“Ava. . .? She made everything a little less dull, a little more. . . sparkly- things don’t at all feel the same, ever. It’s been all this time, and yet. . . God, I wish she could be here today.”

BRAYLIE S. MONET╰╮ADOPTIVE SISTER╰╮[A]

“Bray is super fun! Whether it be her updating me on her escapades with ‘hot guy’ or her just calling me to tell me she’s bored, I appreciate it every time I see a new notification from her.”

TAKIDA RYN MONET╰╮ADOPTIVE BROTHER╰╮[A]
“Takida tends to land himself in a lot of trouble, but. . . I am always open to helping him out. He’s a good listener when he chooses to be, and I value him greatly. Don’t go getting another one of your toes cut off, mkay?”

AMANCIA M. TOKUGAWA╰╮ADOPTIVE SISTER╰╮[A]
“I don’t know where she is, honestly. It’s. . . been a while since I’ve seen her. I just really hope she’s safe and doing well. She means a lot to me.”

JONATHAN TOKUGAWA KIRK╰╮CLOSE FRIEND╰╮[A]
“Jon has grown to be a close friend, father figure, and just someone I know I can trust with anything. Thank you for all the opportunities you’ve given me.”

ANAKI KUTSUSHI╰╮CLOSE FRIEND╰╮[A]
“Sushi is super sweet and a fun person to be around! She has a beautiful soul and I just know she’ll go far in life. Stay gold, Kutsushi.”

HIMARI ATOUE╰╮ FRIEND╰╮[A]
“I will always be here for you, and I hope she knows I only ever want her to be happy. I thank her for the kindness she’s shown me.”

ERICA A. RYDER╰╮CLOSE FRIEND╰╮[A]
“I feel as though I sometimes let her down or. . . cannot fulfill what she needs at times. However, she means a lot to me and if she ever needs anything, I want her to know I will do everything I can to help. Erica is a sweet girl with a heart of gold, and I hope she knows how beautiful she is, inside and out.”

EZRA MV HUNTER╰╮CLOSE FRIEND╰╮[A]
“She’s very kind! It is always nice hanging around with her, and I hope Sakuma returns soon. . . I feel as though she is quite lonely without him around. I also wish she would stop getting arrested- soon KPD will just up and throw her in there for life.”

ALEXANDRA “CRIOS” HUNTER╰╮CLOSE FRIEND╰╮[A]
“Alex is a super sweet and generous person and I feel lucky to have been able to meet her. I look forward to making future memories with her!”

MARINA “BUBBLES” HUNTER╰╮CLOSE FRIEND╰╮[A]
“She’s super bubbly and a refreshing presence in my life. I see Mari like a little sister- although she, of course, is fierce in her own ways.”

ASAHI L. KOSUKI╰╮CLOSE FRIEND╰╮[A]
“He sure is an interesting individual. . . but in a good way? Haha, we always find ourselves fighting in one way or another, but I know he is someone reliable. I can trust him, and I hope he can trust me too.”

OTAKU 'T' SADAKO╰╮QUESTIONABLE FRIEND╰╮[A]

"STOP MUGGING ME?????"

KYLE 'MAC' MCMOORE╰╮CLOSE FRIEND╰╮
[A]
"He's a valued friend and I appreciate all the information he provides me with! Whether it be with texting me updates on a specific person or anything like that, he supplies me with a lot of valuable information and such. He also is just nice to be around."

TOBIAS O’S BARNES╰╮FRIEND╰╮[A]

“In all honesty, I would like to get to know him better. Tobi’s a sweet kid, and although I worry for him at times, I’ll protect him. Don’t worry, Little Man.”

KADIN HATAKE╰╮FRENEMY. . .?╰╮[A]
“Our relations are surely. . . odd. We were friends, and then- erm. Then things happened, and- and he broke my leg. . . but then he also chose to assist me when I asked him for help. I do not know how I feel about him.”

MORE TO BE ADDED.

Backstory:
W.I.P.

Last edited:

layzah

Level 45
layzah
layzah
Omega+
KADIN HATAKE╰╮FRENEMY. . .?╰╮[A]
“Our relations are surely. . . odd. We were friends, and then- erm. Then things happened, and- and he broke my leg. . . but then he also chose to assist me when I asked him for help. I do not know how I feel about him.”
I swear to god I have to fix up my character. HE IS NOT AT ALL what he is supposed to be like.

Users who are viewing this thread