players online

(OLD, WILL REMAKE) Toma Tadashi | A Biography

craigorey

Level 6
craigorey
craigorey
Notable

[/MEDIA]

'Seeking out pleasures is mortifying. I can't do anything with them after they're done, I cannot do anything with the memories that come with them. Being pleased by something is only temporary, and you won't ever forever be pleased. This is why I must enjoy disappointing everyone in my life so much . . it has to be the case.' - Toma Tadashi

Main Informational Section #1 - Basics
Character’s full name:
Toma Tadashi

Reason or meaning of name:

飛空- Toma - 飛 means "fly in the sky." 空 means "sky."

忠- Tadashi - 忠 means "sincere."

Character’s nickname:
'Dashi'
- Only close friends are allowed to call him this. This is a nickname his oldest friend gave him.
'Emo Boy' - Often what he's referred to as, simply for how he dresses. He enjoys being acknowledged as this, but sometimes it can annoy him.
'Tomato' - The name he hates. He gets called this name because it's a way to tease him. Toma sincerely dislikes this name, and will get annoyed if he is called it.

Birth date:
October 14th, 2003

Physical appearance

Weight:
139lb (63kg)

Height:
187.96cm (6'2'' ft)

Body build:
Ectomorph

Shape of face:
Oval

Eye color:
Green

Glasses or contacts:
None

Distinguishing marks:

His bottom lip has a small scar, as if a piercing was ripped out.

Predominant features:
His black and blue dyed hair matching with his 'Emo' style of dress causes him to stand out a bit more in a crowd. His copious amounts of eyeliner and makeup he wears to make himself look like a vampire also stands out.

Hair color:
(Natural: Black)
Black with Blue streaks

Type of hair:
Straight Hair (1c)

Hairstyle:
90ecd32035aaeba1f3df94f1bd4f6fc9.jpg9cf4daf3e15ef98cee22f697bd623d3afd1a3e6bv2_hq.jpg187098.jpg

Voice:

Overall attractiveness:
★★★★☆

Physical disabilities:
None

Usual fashion of dress:
y2k, Dark

Favorite outfit:

The iconic striped shirt showing bones outfit, or the Star one.

Jewelry or accessories:
Multiple rings on his fingers, a few wristbands and band bracelets. He has a few facial piercings as well.

'I'll have the club lookin' like a fucking morgue tonight xD'

Main Informational Section #2 - Personality, Goals, Aspirations

Personality

Good personality traits:
Warm
Loyal
Trustworthy
Forgiving
Romantic

Bad personality traits:
Impulsive

Jealous
Sensitive
Cynical
Self-Reserved

Indecisive

Mood character is most often in:

Unsettled

Sense of humor:
Dark

Character’s greatest joy in life:
N/A.

Character’s greatest fear:
Being seen as inconsequential.

in·con·se·quen·tial | (ˌ)in-ˌkän(t)-sə-ˈkwen(t)-shəl

Definition

1 : of no significance : unimportant
2a : irrelevant
b : illogical

This fear eats at Toma often; his feelings starting to drip onto everything he does. This fear can sometimes prevent him from doing normal tasks such as cleaning himself, his house, or simply causing him to overwork himself socially, putting himself in dangers way, just to be noticed. He thinks that people need to know him. He doesn't wish to be famous, just known, loved, and even looked up to. Toma has many fears about himself, his emotions, and his relationships, but this is his greatest one.

What single event would most throw this character’s life into complete turmoil?

If Toma ever murdered someone.

If he murders someone, i imagine it would play out like this.

Toma kept his hands in place. He continued to squeeze harder and harder, the moment he was in feeling as if he had the utmost power in the world. He was taking life away from someone. He did it. Not the police, not the mayor, but he.. himself. A quiet crack was soon to be heard, the now corpse who was just gasping for air a few minutes ago lolling their head to the side like a broken doll. Toma kept his gaze still, mostly on what his hands were doing. As the purple headed corpse lay underneath Toma's shaking body, his hands still wouldn't cease the movement of choking them. . He hadn't realized that it was his only friend, the one person he cared about. He was thinking this was an intruder, was it not?

At this moment, that question soon caused him to come back to reality.

Toma, for the first time in the span of five minutes looked at the face. Something in him felt... empty. The feeling of power was soon being replaced by fear, the seed of it growing and growing at a rapid pace. The male slowly pulled his hands away, trying to call out to them. No response was given, and that would be expected of a dead person.. but at the moment, Toma simply couldn't register he had just murdered someone.. someone he held dear.

Once more, Toma called out to get only the reply of a fly that buzzed around in the room, landing on the purple tinted flesh of his friend. He moved away, standing up on his jelly-like legs, just.. keeping eye contact. Whenever he'd look away from the stiff person on his bed, he'd see the room start going darker. . as if a void was growing under his feet. Many questions rushed through his head, most of them being 'Why didn't they stop me? Why didn't I check if they weren't someone I knew? Why did I choke them?'. The only thing these questions were doing for Toma was causing him to panic more, his heart starting to beat out of his chest. He felt as if he was on a curved surface, in a position that made it so he was unable to move. The only thing he would've been able to do was stare into the dark pit that the curve had lead down into, knowing one wrong move would cause him to fall into the hole.. the darkness.. the horror.

Around Thirty minutes later, Toma quietly mumbled to himself that he'd be okay, they just needed rest; That they were just playing around. He knew he took his medications today, so clearly this wasn't real. . He wouldn't have seen them as something threatening.

Character is most at ease when:
?̵̼̊?̴̢̝͆̋̿?̷͇̳̇̑

Most ill at ease when:

?̵̼̊?̴̢̝͆̋̿?̷͇̳̇̑

Enraged when:
┴oɯɐ ᴉs ɯosʇ ǝuɹɐƃǝp ʍɥǝu soɯǝouǝ ɥǝ loʌǝs ᴉs qǝᴉuƃ ɥnɹʇ˙ Iɟ soɯǝouǝ ɥǝ loʌǝs ᴉs ɥnɹʇ' ɥǝ ʍᴉll ᴉusʇɐuʇlʎ ʇɹʎ ʇo ɔɐnsǝ ɥɐɹɯ ʇo ʇɥǝ dǝɹsou ʍɥo pᴉp soɯǝʇɥᴉuƃ ʇo ʇɥǝɯ˙

Depressed or sad when:

Alone.
He cannot escape from the feeling of drowning in sorrow.
Priorities:
Himself

The people he loves!

Character’s soft spot:
If someone were to just wrap their arms around him for a hug!
Someone cooking for him!
Admiring the little things others do for him, such as bringing him into a conversation when he is lonely.

Is this soft spot obvious to others?
If you get to know him well, yes it is easy to spot. He normally shows he appreciates someone by giving them looks, smiling at them, or in general giving gifts.

Greatest strength:
He is a good leader! When he's out of his shell, he can most definitely lead a group to success.

Greatest vulnerability or weakness:
He often thinks or assumes the worst. If someone isn't talking to him, or forgets to text him back, he will assume they are upset or mad at them, causing a bunch of unneeded tension.

Biggest regret:
Bringing Kaoru to his home.

Minor regret:
Meeting his ex girlfriend.

Biggest accomplishment:
N/A

Minor accomplishment:
He usually considers getting out of bed a minor accomplishment.

Past failures he/she would be embarrassed to have people know about:

N/A

Character’s darkest secret:
N/A

Toma in reality never wants to get better. He wants people to think he is able to get better so they keep coming into his life. Toma thinks that they only stay near him because he isn't better. He likes people who assume they can fix him.
Does anyone else know?
N/A

No.

Goals
Drives and motivations:
His friends, future self, and career

He has none.

Immediate goals:
To get better grades, get a better social life, and make more friends.
He doesn't need friends, he has what he wants already.

Long term goals:

To get in a better spot mentally, become more emotionally available.
This is a lie. He doesn't want to get better. He loves the attention sadness brings him.

How the character plans to accomplish these goals:
Therapy, Group talks, Going out more.

He won't fix it.

How other characters will be affected:
His friends will be able to see him more, he'll open up to them and be ready for them whenever they need help.
They'll be disappointed.

'One last kiss? For me? Pleasee!'

Past
Hometown:

Oizumi, Japan

Type of childhood:
Decent, But horrible at times.

Pets:
A dog when he was a baby, died around the age of five. He cannot remember the name.

First memory:
His grandmother taking him to see a flower garden. He remembers a purple flowering tree fondly.

flowers.jpg

Most important childhood memory:
He doesn't talk about it, only one person knows what it was about. This memory causes most of his issues regarding his self worth.

Childhood hero:
Hiroshi Tamaki, when he played the role of 'Tani' in the move 'Rokkazu'.

Dream job:

Modelling, Acting, Or Police Work.

Religion:
Shintō

Present
Current location:
Karakura

Currently living with:

N/A

Pets:
A Boa snake named Tyson

snake.jpg

Religion:
Shintō

N/A

Education:
About to finish Highschool, He has applied for College and hopefully will get in to pursue his third dream-job option of becoming a Police Officer.

'I was made to be with you.."

Family
Mother:
Akari Tadashi

Relationship with her:
Great!
This is a lie. Toma wants to watch her burn in a fire he caused. He hates her so much for the fact she said nothing and didn't stand up for him when he was growing up. He was her son, shouldn't all mothers look after their offspring?

Father:
Kenji Tadashi

Relationship with him:
Wonderful.

Toma also hates this man. He wants to watch him break, he wants to see him fail and come crawling to him for help. He wanted to see this man plead and beg for his life before killing him.

'Please never leave me! I can't stand being alone!'

Favorites
Color:

Black / Purple

Least favorite color:
Pink / Orange

Music:
[ Toma Tadashi's Playlist ]

Food:
Baked Salmon

Literature:
'the things i didn't say in therapy' by Logan Duane

Form of entertainment:

Youtube

Expressions:
'I see'

Mode of transportation:
Walking

Most prized possession:
Cellphone

'I am so tired all the time, I don't know why.'

Habits
Hobbies:

Journaling
Playing the Piano
Blogging
Gaming

Plays a musical instrument?
Piano
Violin

Plays a sport?

Football

How he/she would spend a rainy day:
Standing outside in the rain, letting each drop hit his body. He enjoys the comfort of the water, it is a way of him reminding himself he is alive and can feel things still.

Smokes:

Yes, but rarely.

Drinks:

Yes

Other drugs:
He is too afraid of having a horrible trip on drugs. He will not take them.

What does he/she do too much of?
Pondering about a certain someone.

What does he/she do too little of?

Talking to people

Extremely skilled at:
Playing the Piano, He loses himself in the tune of the music. If you are able to hear him play, you should consider yourself lucky, as he is shy.

Extremely unskilled at:
Most things

Usual body posture:

He slouches a majority of the time.

Mannerisms:
Tilts his head a ton, sometimes talks with his hands.

Peculiarities:
He has a birth-mark on his right temple, but it is hidden most of the time by his hair. His body has a few tattoos, ever since he came back from Tokyo after a stressful night.

'My love for you is neverending'

Traits
Optimist or pessimist?
Pessimist

Introvert or extrovert?

Introvert

Daredevil or cautious?
Daredevil

Logical or emotional?
Emotional

Disorderly and messy or methodical and neat?
Disorderly and Messy

Prefers working or relaxing?

Working, it keeps his mind off of himself.

Confident or unsure of himself/herself?
Unsure

Animal lover?
Yes

'The devil is so much better...'

Self-perception
How he/she feels about himself/herself:

He feels as if he is a lost cause. He hates the way he does everything, it seems to him he only makes his own life more difficult. He has no reason why he hates himself so much, but if he cannot do something properly the way HE wants and plans for it to be done, he considers himself a failure. He harbors a bunch of self-hate for seemingly no reason to others, yet on the inside he feels wrong for the fact he enjoys certain things.

One word the character would use to describe self:
Detached

One paragraph description of how the character would describe self:
[I will be writing this as if he himself is writing something about himself.]

I hate myself. The feelings of anger, sadness, and emptiness swirl around me constantly. I always let people down, and the fact that I cannot even wash myself sometimes is depressing. I am not worth saving, and I do not know or understand why Georgia is trying to. I don't know what he sees in me. Why wasn't he afraid of me when he read my journal? Why is he still with me? These thoughts constantly surround me, and it clearly brings other people's moods down. I am a human embodiment of a let-down. I am doomed to forever be on the edge of my seat, and I cannot get up or scoot back.

What does the character consider his/her best personality trait?
His Romantic side. He enjoys lavishing others in riches, food, and love.

What does the character consider his/her worst personality trait?

His constant self-hate and doubt. The fact he needs attention and thinks thats the only thing that matters.

What does the character consider his/her best physical characteristic?
His hair, Eyes and .. nearly everything.

What does the character consider his/her worst physical characteristic?
His posture

How does the character think others perceive him/her:
Annoying, Arrogant, Weird

What would the character most like to change about himself/herself:
Nothing. He is happy knowing people will try to help him even if he cannot be helped.

'This is all I want to be'

Relationships with others
Opinion of other people in general:
He enjoys the company of others, simply just standing in a room with someone is enough to make him happy a bit.

Does the character hide his/her true opinions and emotions from others?

Yes, but not from Georgia Saionji

Person character most hates:
N/A

Friends: Hana Kajiyashiki
Best friend(s): Georgia Saionji, Luca Denvers
Love interest(s): Georgia Saionji
Person character goes to for advice: Georgia Saionji, Luca Denvers
Person character feels responsible for or takes care of: Georgia Saionji
Person character feels shy or awkward around: Majority of
Person character openly admires: Georgia Saionji
Person character secretly admires: Georgia Saionji on many different levels.

I will be adding a personal in-depth relationship section whenever I feel like it. For now this is all that I am going to put. Thank you for reading my characters Biography, and keep in mind there are some secret hints in the text.

A majority of this template was used from Tumblr user buckyjbbarnes. You can find the original [Here].

Attachments

• toma(1).gif
    toma(1).gif
    398.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Sashabelle

Level 34
sashabelle05
sashabelle05
Rich
I do not know this character, all I know is this biography is truly beautiful. Maybe its the music that put me in the mood, (great choice, classical engages the mind) or something, but its so.. perfect! the detailing, etc, its just great!!

craigorey

Level 6
craigorey
craigorey
Notable
I do not know this character, all I know is this biography is truly beautiful. Maybe its the music that put me in the mood, (great choice, classical engages the mind) or something, but its so.. perfect! the detailing, etc, its just great!!
tysm!!! ^o^

craigorey

Level 6
craigorey
craigorey
Notable
Here's a little PMV I did of Toma. . I will be replying here with different artworks and videos i ever make for him.

Users who are viewing this thread