mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Oliver Cortez | オリバー コーテズ

Mystixa

Level 10

Huge thanks to my friends on SRP for helping me make this possible and for constantly improving Oliver with me. I love you all so much. This is dedicated to you! ( ˊᵕˋ )♡.°⑅

None of this is to be taken ICly! Find it out for yourself on the server დ
˭̡̞(◞⁎˃ᆺ˂)◞*✰

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

First Name: Oliver
Last Name:
Cortez

Nicknames:
"Ollie" ~ [Most]
"Rollie Pollie Ollie" ~ [Mae]
"Li" ~ [Mal]

Place of Birth: Paris, France
Date of Birth: September 23rd, 2002

Nationality: Half French | Half Japanese
Languages Spoken:
Japanese
French

Sexuality: Homosexual
Religious Beliefs: Agnostic

Equipment:
You would nearly always find Oliver wearing his birth father's watch that was passed down to him after his death. He would also almost always be wearing a flower crown his adoptive sister made him, and carrying various snacks.

Oliver would be the definition of an Ambivert. He could be very outgoing and easy to make friends, yet also find himself choking on the words he wants to say and instead silently watching opportunities pass him by. He also tends to let his emotions control him rather than him control them. Oliver wants to be able to get close to others but due to his abandonment issues he often finds himself having walls built towards even those he loves the most.

His favorite thing to do in the world is learn. Anything that he can put in his hands and further his knowledge of the world around him. While he tries to play off his disinterest during his classes, School is one of his favorite places in the world. He hopes to be able to graduate near top of his class and attend College in the future.

- Learning anything and everything he can
- Being outside among the trees
- Having a family
- Anything to do with cooking or baking (although he won't admit this)

Dislikes:
- Feeling out of control
- Bullies (specifically those who think they're better than others for no reason)
- Hospitals (Noscombphobia)
- Death or Dying (Thanatophobia)
- Bad storms
- Alleys at night

Illnesses / Disabilities:
PTSD [Diagnosed at 13]
Chronic Depression [Diagnosed at 14]
Social Anxiety [Diagnosed at 10]

"Freckles twinkled across his tanned cheeks with stormy gray eyes and freshly dyed red & black hair. The male stood at 5’7 with a leaner build than most. He smelled of trees and the outdoors."

Hair Color: Naturally light brown like fresh chestnuts.
(Currently dyed Bobcat colors.)
Eye Color: Gray like the sky after a storm

Height: A moderate 5'7
Weight: 143
Body Build: He would appear leaner than most, his muscles not showing themselves as much as others. Though this doesn't mean they don't exist.

[Best Friend] Malakai Laveu ~ "Mal is probably the oldest friend I have.. I can't imagine a time without him. If it weren't for him I wouldn't be here today. I owe him my life."

[Good Friend] Etrius Remondin ~ "Etrius and I met a few years ago when he was still in High School. He's a pretty cool dude, and awesome at music. I'm thankful he's still here today after the incident..." @Serenade

[Friend] Deborah L. Ainge ~ "Deb runs the Orphanage I was at for awhile and we ended up getting close through that. It's because of her I met my new family so I'm thankful to her for that. As well as being a kick ass friend. I know I can count on her when I need it." @WildPaws08

[Friend] Bean ~ "
Bean actually started as Mae's friend but we hang out now too. She's super funny and always makes me laugh. Even if sometimes she's just as crazy as my sister."

[Adoptive Father] Jay Cortez Fawcett ~ "He's only been my dad for a short amount of time but he already means the absolute world to me. I don't know what I would do without him, he's the reason I've gotten this far and continue to go farther. All I want to do is be able to make him proud of me. Thank you for everything.. Dad." @Kylyne_May

[Adoptive Aunt] Iris Cortez ~ "Iris is just as crazy as Mae if not crazier. There's never a boring moment with her, and I think that's what makes her so special. I love having her as my aunt and i'm thankful for all the cooking lessons we get to do together." @HighlightedTwin

[Adoptive Sister] Maelynn Cortez ~ "Mae and I have been through it all. Seriously, we went through the system together since we were both small. It's crazy we ended up with the same dad all these years later. She was always my little sister to me but I'm happy it's finally official." @xxbrookieexx

Jay Cortez Fawcett - [Adoptive Father] [36]
Iris Cortez - [Adoptive Aunt] [27]
Theodore Cortez [Adoptive Uncle] [19]
Ben "Cupid" Dot [Adoptive Cousin] [20]
Juan Fawcett [Adoptive Brother] [20]
Zak Cortez Fawcett [Adoptive Brother] [20]
Maelynn Cortez [Adoptive Sister] [17]

Cortez's - https://discord.gg/yXRHr8q

Credits to @ShuGamingg for inspiration w/ the Backstory. I love how she writes out her character bios and has been a big source of creativity for me!

“If you’re looking for a happy story, afraid this isn’t it. But we all start somewhere right?”

It all started with a storm. A thunderstorm to be exact.
-
September 23rd, 2002 in Paris, France

Congrats Mrs. Seto, it’s a healthy baby boy. Despite all the issues we faced during this delivery everything worked out in the end. Do you have a name idea?"

Eyes that mirrored the storm raging just outside her window met his mothers who could only smile in pure delight. She finally had her own family.

“Of course I do. I’ve been waiting for this since I was a little girl. I would sit under my favorite olive tree in my family’s gardens dreaming of this moment."

Charlotte Seto felt her newborn take hold of her finger. The crying mellowed out as he returned a smile. That's when she knew.

"Welcome to the world.. Oliver."

Paris, France - 2006

-
"I don't remember much of the Divorce, and I guess that's a good thing."

Shouts could be heard from across the townhouse, almost drowned out by the sound of crashing. A lamp lay in pieces near young Oliver's feet as he watched in horror at his parents fight.
"Like hell I'm going to stay here! You see what they say about me, how I look. We agreed once he was ready for school we would consider moving in with my family! There is nothing for us here anymore, Charlotte. Everyone we knew is gone."

"I said we would consider, and I don't want to! We're perfectly fine here in France. Why would I leave everything I know and love for Japan, Itsuki? This is our home we can't just abandon it!"
"I left everything I knew for you! Don't you dare pull that shit on me! The only reason I stayed was for you in the first place, but it's like you don't even want to try for our marriage anymor-"
"THEN YOU CAN LEAVE!"

Two Weeks Later

-
Paris-Charles de Gaulle in Paris, France

The airport was scarily quiet the day Oliver said goodbye to his Father. He still didn't entirely understand why he was leaving. But his Mother refused to look Itsuki in the eyes as they stood near his gate. The older male held back his tears as he picked up his son one last time.
"Hey there rollie pollie, hows my favorite boy? I have to go away for a little bit but.. I promise I'll be back soon. Nothing that's happening is your fault, ok?"

W.I.P

This is a constantly updating thread. Keep checking back for updates!

Last edited:

PinkSugar

Level 15
sxcklysweet
sxcklysweet
Notable+
uwu He has to meet Tyler.
Not to mention if and when I bring back Laken you gotta meet him too. Child you gotta get on more smh

Users who are viewing this thread