mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Omi's (2nd) Application for Art Teacher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omi

Level 2
IGN (In Game Name): _OmiNaut
Previous bans: One was oldschool. The other was for walking into the school. (Like an idiot)

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?:
Yes I do understand.
Describe your activity on the server:
I'm usually just talking with friends, trying to stretch out my character development, and telling people that they should stop failrping.
Do you have TeamSpeak3?
Yes, I do.
Do you have a microphone?
Yes, I got one for Christmas.
List your current and past applications:
1. Cringe filled Assistant Nurse application (Don't worry, I have changed from then)
2. Application for Art Teacher (I accidentally submitted it in bold.)
What is your motivation for applying?:
One of my character's friends were recently banned and they played a huge part in my character's roleplay. I decided that maybe I should try something new. Evrlyn and Kas have told me before that I should apply for teacher. I realized maybe I should try again on the application and to not give up.
Have you read the megathread for Teachers?
I actually have read it a couple of times to make sure I knew everything possible.

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise):
Well, I don't have much experience, but I have watched Evrlyn and helped Kas do her job. I have been thinking about becoming a teacher for a very long time. I am sorry for my inexperience and hope that you will understand.

List the ranks of teachers, starting from the bottom leading to the top:
Trainee
Newly Qualified Teacher
Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills
Head of Department

Have you read & understood the megathread that is in Roleplay Documents > Teachers?
Yes
From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that?
I would probably change that all teachers had to be on for at least an hour each week and if they cannot make it they had to report about their absence so there could be a substitute.

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.
Teachers are here to guide students to the right path of success and to give them an education for later in life. They are not only the teachers, but the learners.

The whole entire range of teachers get about 250k or less.
Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server:
They will lead students to have a high education. Plus, it can't be SchoolRp without teachers. I mean, it would be amazing if you can run an entire school without any teachers.
Describe the ranking system of teachers:
Trainee: You are in training and are just watching a lesson to see what it is like.
Newly Qualified Teacher: If you get permission from the Head Department, you may run a lesson.
Qualified Teacher and Learning Skills: You are now able to run a class at free will as long as it's within school hours.
Head Department: This is the highest rank you can be. You now plan lessons for that department and train the Trainees and Newly Qualified Teachers.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
MoSCo System (Must Have. Should Have, Could Have.)
CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?
My character, Omi, is 23 and is 5,7. She has purple long hair and red eyes. She thinks that all students can be whatever they want to be as long as they try, and she tries to push the students forward. She isn't all work and no play though. If the class is looking down, she will start to play a game with them. It is called Blind Draw. She will hand out paper plates and you have to put them on the top of your head and close your eyes. She will tell you instructions on what to draw and you have to match that. If you follow her rules correctly and draw it well, she will give you no homework for the night. Omi is an optimistic person who always seems to be enthusiastic about everything. She tries to keep everyone entertained the whole time by doing more than just telling them to do a report on this person. She tries her hardest not to be mad at the students and if you are disrespecting her by doing something, she won't immediately punish them. She will give them one more chance to do right. If they don't, they will have to do a report on why you are doing a report. Her plan is to get all of her students into a successful college.

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
I shall warn them that this behavior is unacceptable and if they do not stop now consequences will be held. If they continue, I shall report to someone about their behavior and will try my best to bring proof.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?
I shall separate the ones who are quiet to one side of the room and wait to see if any quiet down. I will award the quiet ones and give the unquiet ones a report to do about why they are doing this report.
When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act?
She will try to socialize the most she can with them so she can make some friends.
Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.
/me hands out graded reports on Leonardo DaVinci
/me draws a sphere on the whiteboard and starts talking about the anatomy of a sphere
/me erases whiteboard
/me brings out a poster of the color wheel and starts talking about its origin and what it is
/me hands out homework on creating a self portrait

BACKSTORY

When Omi was only 4, she started to be judged by her parents. They didn't approve of anything she did. She was usually locked up in her room with a stack of books, a drawing pad, and a pencil. She read and drew as much as possible. She nearly starved to death when her parents found her in her room passed out. They sold her away to a new family, where they took care of her. She was finally happy, until her new mother told her about school, and that next year she will be going to one. She fumed with anger and mostly sat in her room all day drawing. By the time she was 7, her mother decided to put her up for adoption. She was adopted by a man who lived in a trailer. They didn't have enough money for food, so they had to eat from the garbage. She didn't like that idea so she barely ate. She kept drawing and reading even though her new father didn't allow her to. She didn't care. She thought no one loved her. When she turned 11 she had been given to a new family. Her family allowed her to do whatever she wanted, but she just read and drew. She was one of the top students in her class and knew more than an eighth grader. When she turned 13, on the way home from school she was kidnapped. Then was sold for money. She finally went into a home with another foster child named Kim. A little girl and her mother adopted them. The little girl was 10 and her name was Melanie. They called her Mel for short. She went into her first day of 9th grade with a friend. Even though Kim was a year younger than her, they still were best friends. Kim decided to make a club called "Qweens" and invited her older sister. She joined, and watched how her sister got a new boyfriend every other week. She helped her sister through breakups and made sure she was always happy. Mel on the other hand, was the sassiest girl you would ever see. Omi had to take the blame on her for everything. With her two sisters, her grades eventually lowered to be the 2nd highest. Once she found that out she isolated herself from the world and started to study. By the age of 17, her sister Mel had gotten expelled from school, so Omi home-schooled her. She and her sister, Kim always had to take care of Mel. Their mother was gone most of the time. One day in class (Oh yeah, now she is 18), her teacher said that she should become an art teacher. She thought about if for a while and decided to make her major art in college. When she graduated, she realized that she had most of the requirements to become a teacher. Right now, she is filling out an application hoping that she gets picked.

IN CHARACTER
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Omi Xinix Nautical
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Given Name(s): Omi
Preferred Name: She will allow the students to call her Omi or Nautical or Miss Nautical

Religious Denomination: None
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Korean and German
Current Location: Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 0
Working Experience (# of years): 1 (she worked at a museum for a little bit)

Academic Degree:
University Of Yakisuko Teacher (She also took a major in art)
Year of Graduation: High School 2012 College 2015
Major(s): Art
Minors: English

Native Languages: Korean
Other Languages: German and Japanese

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: No
Preferred Teaching Subject:
Art
Additional notes about your application (if any):
None

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
Imagine I'm a principal and I am reading the IC section.

Dear Miss Omi 'Xinix' Nautical,
We do not understand what you mean by dressing as 'Bigender', we are addressing your sex (m/f), you also have 0 years of teaching experience, which is not good. And in the school you must be 25 to be a teacher. Your preferred name is the name you want us to call you, not the student. And your nationality means your citizenship, and it is unlikely you have dual-complex citizenships. By nationality we been birth place.
There's only 2 genders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread