mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

ONRAIN LONGTHREADER: written by @Danez (#hellofaride)

Mialyansa

Level 60
[!] This is an onrain thread I decided to resume into just one post to not overflow onrain. All the @ are from onrain account not from the SRP blog thing. Take the post as ICLY[!]
Guys, I want to tell you something. I am leaving Karakura tomorrow. I am so happy to fly back to Spain. This journey has been a #hellofaride . I hated the city and kinda liked the people. I don't know if I am coming back at all... I wanna thank the people who made this beutiful experience possible. I am gonna make a big list with the people who helped me take this #hellofaride
  • Jayne Ayaui [@Jayne] Thanks for being to give me the fun times. Tbh you didn't had an ounce of common sense but you had good intentions. I don't know where you are or if you are alive, but it has been nice to meet you.
  • SaulBoodman [@SaulBoodman] I didn't had much time to know you at all but you seemed like a fun dude. Fly high man.
  • Olive "muffin" You were a mad lad. An unpredicatable force of chaos and comedy. We had such fun times hanging around the whole karakura. I don't know if you are even alive at the moment I just hope you are alright.
  • Kuga Väli [@ItzKu] I havent talked to you that much but you seem like a nice person. We had some problems and stuff but you tried to be the nicest person you could be all along.
  • Erik Anderson [@Helle01] We had many good moments. You were one of the only friends I had during my worst moments at Karakura. I hope you are having the best life you can at the current time.
  • Marnie T You are a really nice person and Im sad I met you this last month, cus I would have liked to hang around more. Thanks for hearing some of my problems. Hope you get over that narcolepsy.
  • Chris Aiko [@OtobUser] Thanks for helping with the urban exploration. We don't talk much anymore tbh. Time did its thing and I hope you make the best of yourself.
  • Melian Min-Yu W. I would like to hang around more with you. You have been a nice friend btw the other day I saw your brother drunk af tell him to be carefull with alc. You cook so good, I hope you open a restaurant.
  • Mikhail D. Vasiliev [@officialmikhail] You are such a good pal to talk about problems. Thanks you for helping and for giving me some chat.
  • Mini Drew I know life is sometimes. It is hard to get over it sometimes. If you can't do it by yourself ask for help, this city has some nice people willing to help all the time.
  • Arlo Fisher [@Fisherman420] It was fun to talk to you all along. She is still out there but everyone is watchin each of her movements.
  • Daisuke As another chaotic person. You were really fun to talk with. I haven't seen you in a while I hope you are still alive.
  • Darkeese Latifah [@drkmf420] You are a nice person. But overall you are darkcheese.
  • Hisaki Munakata [@HisakiMunakata] I would have liked to spend more time with you. Maybe, someday you'll be a known person in the world of martial arts.
  • Aya Gardner [@Aya] You showed me how to be more responsible with my actions. We had some arguments but I thank you so much for being so persistent. You made a difference in me and I believe I have become a better person thanks to you.
  • Rachiel Mareane [@RACHIELMAREANE] You are the humanized version of 1 million energetic drink cans condensed over a wholesome personality. Thanks to you I learned that drinking energetic drinks can get me on comatose.
Thank you so much for helping me. You are such good people.

Users who are viewing this thread