_BritishAutism_
_BritishAutism_
Omega+
IGN:
_BritishAutism_
DATE:
24/10/23
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
A chat filter and a bigger moderation team for the OnRain site.
I've noticed many people have been posting words or images that contain certain words or language that go against the rules of SRP. It just shocks me that there are multiple posts on this site that class as a broken rule and they have not been taken down unless someone reports it.
The site needs a bigger moderation team along with a filter that censors certain words, just like it does on the SRP game.
Possibly a pending photo plugin for the website. People are posting photos/screenshots that contain words or images that go against the SRP rules.

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
People will no longer be able to behave or word things that go against the SRP rules.
A filter would help a lot as it will lower players being able to use bad language or speak in certain manners that go against SRP rules.

philbertman42

Level 138
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
If you see anything that goes against SRP's rules, just report it to staff. I don't think I've seen a single post that goes against SRP's rules, Onrain really doesn't need more moderation.

The worst thing I found after scrolling a while was these anime girl vent posts that leave me somewhat concerned for the mental wellbeing of whoever is coming up with them, but even these are basically harmless.

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- We're actively moderating the website, if you catch anything you believe is wrong (or shouldn't be on ONRAIN), please tell a member of staff​

Users who are viewing this thread