mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

ONRAIN POST | My apology...

长卂丅卂尺卂 尸卄丫㔿

Level 120
csns
csns
Notable
This post shall be taken icly, thought it is your desicion to take it icly or oocly.

You'd scroll down posts from onrain on your phone, then you saw an video that catched your eyes : My apology... You clicked on it and it revealed an gameplay of an bedwars game. A whispering voice could be hearable, like iit was talking to someone...
"Am i foreal forced to do dat shi???" The voice said in an really annoyed tone. Another voice - that seemed older and thst you didn't wanted to mess with - would be hearable in the distance
"Yup! The faster you finnish, the more ice cuweam you get". The distant voice chuckled before going out off range. But the whispering voice didnt reminded you of someone? Oh! It was Azzum! But he is normally not on onrain? Before asking questions, lets let him cook and see what he was trying to say.

"Allo people, if you are not Akira Adachi, Mia enatsu-Yao, Shiro Osiris-Yoshiro or Oriana sanbuono, please scroll off."
Azzum cleared his throat before continuing his speech : "I am making this video to kind off apologize for the actions I did in the past. Childish actions that I could easily have avoided if I was more mature and had took my responsibilities seriously."

The bedwars gameplay faded to black as a wallpaper of a black horn hat with the big title 'FOR AKIRA' written in Georgia police. As azzum started speaking again, another bedwars game started,
"To start off, I wanna apoligize to akira for what I did to you while being an irresponsable fuck. I apologize for the amount of time i R.K.Oed you, choked you, slap you and insulted you. I shouldn't have done those childish actions to you and Shiro that left you guys with scars and stitches. I will never act childishly ever again and I hope one day, you will forgive me. I even made you left Phonk and Akaru wasnt reallly happy about that..."

The bedwars game once again faded to black for another big title to be written. A metal spider ballistic mask appeared on the screen and another title appears. 'FOR SHIRO' was written. The screen turned plain white as now a CTF walkthrough was replacing the white screen. Azzum's words were struggling as they finally got out his mouth. "Shiro, I have took it too far. I'm sorry for your face and nose. I'm also sorry for um... drinking yo..." He whispered through the mic "Not saying that shit I aint tryna get demonitzed" Before speaking clearly again "As i was trying to say, I am sorry for drinking your red substance that escaped throught your nose. Of course your tackle attack friendly and you didnt meant harm, it just reminded me of painful... very painful memories. And I shouldn't have turned on you and assaulting you.... I am sure that you won't forgive me and I'm okay with it. I just wanted to appology for those criminal action I made on you"

The walkthrought was slightly fading to another wallpaper of... a dent in a wall - I'm sure you will recognize it...-? Yet another big title appeared and instantly worded "FOR MIA". Azzum cleared his throat while the CTF game rose to power - metaphorically -.
"This one is a big case as its the hardest I have to let to, Mia. You was a really loyal cousin to have. Everytime I injured you badly, cussed at you and even choking you, you camed back haging out with me. I just wanna say sorry for those inhuman actions, and thank you for coming back. Never in my life someone showed me that kind of love you daily supplied me with. So I can't imagine a world without you... I wanna apologize for those actions, friendly or not. I hope you can forgive me one day, but I understand you don't want to."

This time, the game didnt faded or anything. Azzum just continued his words
"Now I cant really do any fancy backgrounds or wallpaper since akaru be eating all the ice cream we have... fuQin sister. So I'm going straight forward to it. Ori, you was a really nice girl I loved spending out time with. When you and Blake was around, everything was funny. Some rumors said you have a crush on me. El em ay oh. But you deserved my apologies for the many times I dissed you, cussed at you, beaten you up badly. Like mia, you always camed back like nothing happen and thats very respectable and mature from you. Your suppose to be younger than me and your mature as shit... I sincerely apologize to you for those jock ass actions I pulled on you and hope you forgive me."

"Now I hope you guys see I'm not bluffing with those, it comes from my hurt. As you all people I do no wanna lose and I cannot see a world without yall... Thank you for listening to me..."
Before finishing the post, he yelled "AKARU I WANT SOME ICE CREAM" before finishing it and rushing to steal the cold meal!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread