mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Onrain Suggestion: Albums/Collages

okkanto

Level 3
IGN: boohbs

DATE: 11/05/23

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
I would like to suggest photo albums/collages to be added to Onrain.

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

I feel as if this suggestion would allow players to have their characters and organizations/businesses more organized by having the option to add a photo album for specific things, such as: maybe if someone owns a business, and they would like to showcase the design of their store, they can make an album for Interior, and a separate one for Exterior. Or for a character's profile, some people like to make albums/categories for things they participated in; like school dances or events. I feel like my suggestion is pretty self-explanatory and easy to understand, but this would be a nice addition to Onrain, allowing the community to be more diverse with what they post and how they stage out their profiles in unique ways. Inspiration for my suggestion comes from Pin Boards on Pinterest, or Highlights on Instagram, et cetra.

Thank you for being interested in my suggestion, no matter your opinion - I respect it.

MinisterFudge

Level 17
Community Team
Event Team
MinisterFudge
MinisterFudge
Notable
+1
Honestly, at this stage, I'd settle just for the ability to upload more than one screenshot per post.

Customable

Level 138
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
Add-on, let's add onrain stories and reels, Facebook has them which is basically what onrain is emulating, why not add them?

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- We'll look into doing something like this!​

Users who are viewing this thread