3Eco
3Eco
Omega+
IGN: 3Eco
DATE: 2/7/2023

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: ONRAIN FEATURES
-Ability to block other users on onrain
-notification button broke I can no longer check and clear my notifications
-make it so that if I check my dm's from the website it marks the messages as read on my in-game phone, if this isn't possible maybe change the way you receive notifications in-game because players just end up muting the gc's or dms entirely. maybe if the notifications exceed a certain limit from one gc it can just say "you have multiple messages from the bobcat gc on onrain" or making it so onrain is a different notifications pop-up message from the normal number messages
-Make it so we can ping people in GC's
-Emojis would be very helpful
-There's a glitch with photos where it'll show the picture for others but not for the one posting it. this makes it very annoying to post anything creative.
-There's also a problem where sometimes players will go to post a photo and the photo just won't post, maybe add an error message so people aren't just constantly deleting and reposting a picture praying it works.
-Adding text that says which resolutions work for banners and profile pictures so players don't have to just guess and pray it works
-Read/Seen notifications on message dms
-maybe an online/offline bubble that appears by people's names to show them when the other person is on the website or not
-Add something to let users see who likes their post

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

Nylu

Level 99
Community Team
Lore Team
nylu
nylu
Notable+
+1

more features would be cool

(btw, you should put the glitches and bugs such as the notifications not working in bug reports instead or dm tippie)

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
+1

please add this pro onrain developers!!

Acroy

Level 28
[+1]

Personally I don't use my OnRain very much because I don't really need to.
But I don't see the harm in adding these features.

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to implement it.

- Most of this will be implemented at some point over the next couple of months most likely.​

Users who are viewing this thread