players online

ONRAIN SUGGESTION

TooManyDucks_

Level 20
IGN: KITTEN_TOEZ
DATE:
October 23, 2023
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Add the option to delete your comments on onrain posts.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
It would be really helpful because sometimes people accidentally comment while on the wrong profile, and this way they would be able to delete it.

UhmMoe

Level 30
UhmMoe
UhmMoe
Notable
+1/-1
Though I can see how this could be beneficial, I can also see this being abused to spam accounts and whatnot, just read your comment more carefully before pressing the enter button.
If there are restrictions placed with "Adding" the deleting comments feature preventing spam or potential words that should not be said on the website then +1 for sure but until it is clear I'm neutral.

TooManyDucks_

Level 20
+1/-1
Though I can see how this could be beneficial, I can also see this being abused to spam accounts and whatnot, just read your comment more carefully before pressing the enter button.
If there are restrictions placed with "Adding" the deleting comments feature preventing spam or potential words that should not be said on the website then +1 for sure but until it is clear I'm neutral.
how would a delete button be used to spam?

philbertman42

Level 140
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
+1/-1
I could already spam on the website right now if I really wanted to, if anything a delete button would only have the potential of reducing the amount of spam I produce (if I see the error of my ways and decide to walk a path of righteousness).

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- We'll add this onto our list​

Users who are viewing this thread