fuwwa
Rich
IGN:
altarlamb

DATE:

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

Blacklisting certain players from OOC.

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

Small, simple suggestion. Certain players without fail turn OOC upside down, whether that be with highly inappropriate comments. . Or making people generally uncomfortable, but these things usually go under the radar- if punished it's simply a warning. OOC, for so many players, its no-mans land; having it toggled on by default is a ticking time bomb. So, for these players consistently making weird comments in OOC? A blacklist from using it, maybe a suspension from it if not. There's no real proper structure to this, as I feel as if numerous people feel the same as me therefore know exactly my point.​

toranekos

Level 79
vbztr
vbztr
Rich+
+1

There are people who repeatedly say disgusting things or strange things [E.g the whole Loli thing. Like, stop it please.]

If not a blacklist, then a timeout would be ideal. If you get warned for innapropriate things in OOC there should be a penalty of not being able to use it for a certain amount of time. I really don't want the people who think it's funny to make insensitive and nasty comments for "fun" to just feel like it's fine to do it again because all they'll do is get warned?

Classicalist

Level 86
+1/-1

I understand what you are saying and I completely understand that certain things make certain people uncomfortable. I like the idea of it but the -1 is for i don't even know if its possible and we have #help in the discords and /help to report these type of things to staff. If they choose to stop is up to them but if they don't them I am sure they will get the punishment they deserve.

Update: Reworded since it was horribly worded

fuwwa

Level 21
fuwwa
fuwwa
Rich
i think this was suggested before and accepted, idk where it at tho
im begging for it within the next 5-10 working minutes if i have to see one more person call someone daddy i'm going to explode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

toranekos

Level 79
vbztr
vbztr
Rich+
+1/-1

I understand what you are saying and I completely understand that certain things make certain people uncomfortable. I like the idea of it but the -1 is for i don't even know if its possible and we have #help in the discords and /help to report these type of things to staff. If they choose to stop is up to them but if they don't them I am sure they will get the punishment they deserve.

Update: Reworded since it was horribly worded
I feel like if it warrants Zaldoria having to go "Can we stop talking about this" for the third time today it's probably worth the mute.

philbertman42

Level 137
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
i think this was suggested before and accepted, idk where it at tho

Anyway, I'm still in favor of this, some people are really unfunny and their attempts at humor aren't even laughable, just sad.

Nylu

Level 99
Community Team
Lore Team
nylu
nylu
Notable+
IGN:
altarlamb

DATE:

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Blacklisting certain players from OOC.

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
Small, simple suggestion. Certain players without fail turn OOC upside down, whether that be with highly inappropriate comments. . Or making people generally uncomfortable, but these things usually go under the radar- if punished it's simply a warning. OOC, for so many players, its no-mans land; having it toggled on by default is a ticking time bomb. So, for these players consistently making weird comments in OOC? A blacklist from using it, maybe a suspension from it if not. There's no real proper structure to this, as I feel as if numerous people feel the same as me therefore know exactly my point.​
this was already suggested and accepted (I was the one who suggested it previously)

buvet

Level 11
-1, only bc i feel like those ppl should js be warned until they get banned for not stopping.. aka I think it should be harsher or else ppl wont learn

Users who are viewing this thread