Level 110
otobii
otobii
Fundraiser+
IGN: wwishing
DATE: 27/Jul/2021
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
OOC BONDING!
Hey what on earth do I mean by that? Wow! Glad you asked! I feel as though the server's players should have a better chance in getting to know each other as individuals! What I'm trying to imply is, having nice little ooc events like Talent shows, Game playing (Juxebox, Chess Tournament. . ), karaoke night and etc! We've had a talent show before that went on really well honestly and I would really like if we had more get togethers like that.

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
Although it wouldn't directly affect or improve the roleplay world of srp, I feel like the community should have a genuine chance to know each other more and bond together. I believe this would drastically change players attitude's towards each other once they learn who each of them are outside of roleplaying. Personally speaking, there hasn't been any out-of-character bonding in a while and I'd like to bring it more up. . (Yeah!) There's frankly no harm in having little get-to-know each other events like the ones listed above! Like the art competitions and everything have been great chances for the community to bond more and seem more like a well- community! This would be a GREAT boost of morale and just a fun thing to do all-together. I am aware that these are hard things to control, organize and plan but I think it'll still be super-duper expando fun if they were made a sort-of norm again! There has been multiple events lately (Which I appreciate!) but I'd really like more of the Talent hunts, Art compettitions, Creative writing competitions, and Karaoke nights to pop up! Please consider the idea! It isn't really a forceful thing, just something to keep at the back of your head, y'know.

imgayforwomen

Level 110
byewilliam
byewilliam
Rich

the whole point of srp is to roleplay, ooc bonding is made in roleplay, events are already held a lot thanks to our event team and staff members. This idea just seems pointless

Luca

Level 68
Traccia
Traccia
Rich
+1 Not sure about a chess event, but everything else sounds good. I would like to see more OOC events- Obviously monitored, and community driven- Not all staff ideas, made by the Event team.

Missunderstood

Level 110
otobii
otobii
Fundraiser+

the whole point of srp is to roleplay, ooc bonding is made in roleplay, events are already held a lot thanks to our event team and staff members. This idea just seems pointless
Maybe you didn't read the whole thing, considering that I even added at the end that it's just an idea to put in the back of your head. If you weren't aware, things like this have been done in the past! Roleplaying is the whole point of the server, I am very clearly aware of that, but there is still a community (Which is clear since there's a sites and a discord!) IF you really sincerely wanted to just focus on roleplay and not have fairly simple events then what's the point of:
upload_2021-7-27_3-47-49.png????

There can be normal events that wouldn't HAVE to be roleplay oriented! I feel like these events have always been fun personally to me. Art competitions, creative writing competitions. . they are all things that can be fun? For the whole server? And it doesn't necessarily take an arm and a leg out of the server by doing these simple events?

+1
in my opinion, over the years of playing SRP since early 2018 or 2017, I've seen so much toxicity and negativity. people jumping to conclusions, barely communicating, lots of warnings and/or bans, I too, have witnessed many of these occurring in OOC chat. not too long ago, a person was actually depressed and told in OOC chat. most people did not show care, kindness, or at least be there for he/she. it's 2021 and I personally feel like we all need positivity and actually BE there for each other, because we are a community after all

Polar

Level 102
PolarLoLs
PolarLoLs
Notable
+1 Yes please, I feel like ooc events would be fun (maybe more than ic events) since these would take less resources and hassle, fun idea in general :v

Polar

Level 102
PolarLoLs
PolarLoLs
Notable

Man, to think that people can only roleplay on a roleplay server and not have fun OOcly is just depressing u-u

pitapet

Level 109
pitapet
pitapet
Rich+
yes please i missed the last talent show bc i wasnt home it was so heartbreaking pLeas eple dpleSe plase please

Aania

Level 167
Administrator
News Lead
Government Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
++++++1!!!

There used to be loads of OOC events, such as little concerts in OOC, trivia nights and so on. Which were always super fun to listen to or also interact in!!! :D was also great bonding for staff and players

flowersak

Level 120
flowersak
flowersak
Rich+
+1

Yes!! It'll be so fun to take part in events that aren't SRP related to allow us to create a closer community.

tong

Level 70
psychoment
psychoment
Rich
+1
no comment just a based opinion to begin with (please man i am tired of being lonely 70% of the time)

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
ACCEPTED
-------------------------------

• We will work on doing more events within the community and collect ideas from the feedbacks we get in return.

Users who are viewing this thread