rieums

Level 42
rieums
rieums
Omega
IGN: rieums & lesqian
DATE: May 10, 2023,
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
I would like to suggest a command that allows players to see the shops that are currently open. Just a lil suggestion that lesqian gave to me and i added a little bit more to it! It can be hard to figure out what shops are currently open if you do not see the adverts, or if you have just logged on. Similar to the /events command, where it lists current events that are currently planned, I think that there should be a command that shows what shops are open at the time of using it. For example, players can use the command /shops and it would tell them what shops are open at the time, along with coordinates. If this is not feasible, maybe an app to show the shops that are open on the smartphones. For either of these, Shopkeepers would need the ability to use a command that allows them to add their shop on this list as they open and the same for when they are closing to remove themselves from the list.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
Overall, it can be quite hard to figure out what shops are currently open whether you have just logged on and have missed the adverts, or you just missed it all-together while online! It will allow more players to get involed in shop openings, and just make the shop faction more active in all.

violentgrl

Level 6
+1

I feel like this would be so incredibly useful. Some players will log on after a shop opening announcement and it'd be convenient to just check which shops are open with a command similar to /events.

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- We have an update planned for Shop panels and management for sometime this Summer, including an app to order and view open stores.​

Users who are viewing this thread