mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

opinion on boats

3yze

Level 4
What's your Minecraft Username?: 3yze
What's the title of your suggestion?: opinion on boats

What's your suggestion?:
Before when boats were first released there was a sign that would say "buy this boat for *,***,*** yen for 90 days," that sign stayed for awhile. maybe 7 months or so. months after Drnqk made a suggestion on how to make boats better due to them going for 1-4 million range but you cant build on them. that later got appealed. making it so perm-ownership would come to the boat's and that adding that you can be able to build on them.
A few players like myself stalked and waited for them to do so or to at least change it so you can edit on them until then. So one day i logged on to check if they changed them after being gone for some months and seen that the sign that recently said "buy this boat for *,***,*** yen for 90 days" was now "buy this boat for *,***,***" so assuming that there was no "90 day" part that it meant that it was perm ownership, like how estates/towers were back then. once i clicked it a timer of 90 days appeared. my suggestion is a few things, one make it so boats aren't allowed to rent until the change around them is made, if not make it so the sign says 90 days instead of just buy it like it was before, or just add editing mode until boats are fixed.

How will this benefit the server and community?:
lets players like myself use the thing they spent their in game money on without being restricted or if not dont allow them to the public until their fixed so players dont feel "scammed"

Last edited:

Jay.

Level 13
jayharu
jayharu
Fundraiser+
+1. Money is very hard to come by if you aren't in a faction or in a rich family. I think even though I don't play with boats and I don't know how many people play with boats, but it is still a feature in game and deserves some recognition just like this. I do think that there needs to be an open way to know what you're spending money on and considering how expensive boats are (as the user said above) there needs to be some clarification on what my cash is being spent on

Last edited:

ErikFinster

Level 114
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
+1 I think this kind of disappointment can be avoided in the future with signs that communicate the nature of the transaction.

kustomzero

Level 129
circusjax
circusjax
Omega
+1
This would be very helpful to actually specify on the signs if there is a rent. Rather than tricking players into thinking its a one time purchase until you get that message in your chat.

imgayforwomen

Level 110
byewilliam
byewilliam
Rich
+1

who the actual fuck is going to rent a boat for a million yen? you know what i could get with a million yen? stuff that i wouldn't only own for 3 months
at least apartments tell you that you'll have it for only 30 days.
"whoops, i just spent a million yen on a boat, but at least i can have it forever." "damn, it's only for 90 days."
logically speaking, why would you remove the "90 days" part of the sign if its still going to be 90 days of rent?????
huh???????????????????????????????????

3yze

Level 4
+1

who the actual fuck is going to rent a boat for a million yen? you know what i could get with a million yen? stuff that i wouldn't only own for 3 months
at least apartments tell you that you'll have it for only 30 days.
"whoops, i just spent a million yen on a boat, but at least i can have it forever." "damn, it's only for 90 days."
logically speaking, why would you remove the "90 days" part of the sign if its still going to be 90 days of rent?????
huh???????????????????????????????????
facts

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!