mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

OreoRP's New Sport / Team Idea!

HedeonRP

Level 11
I believe a rugby team would be fun for people to join and play it would be popular among those who enjoy sports similar to rugby it would also be fun to watch its a thrilling sport that most people see as violent and rough but that's not the case, Rugby is a sport that requires skill and power and that's what its most known for but most people don't look closely each individual player has there own step sequence and pattern that is unique to them and the sport they play its almost like a interqubit dance that requires everyone to be a team player. This would be a good addition to the server as rugby is not a well known sport and it would be good to have it recognized among the people who play this sport its fun and has a whole different feeling to any of the other sports played on the server. There are other benefits to having this sport added to the game as rugby is a game of strength and brute power and force they would need to use the gym a lot and it would make a lot more people active in there allowing new roleplays to blossom to life over a simple thing such as rugby. The trust players need to put into there teammates puts a whole new level to team bonding as the trust needs to be as high as possible or the entire thing can go wrongs its why the roleplaying aspect would become so interesting to watch and join in its very fun and the sport itself is a big thing as well the sport would be a very big aspect in the team bonding and exercises such as passing the ball and tackling them down to the ground this could be a big thing for all players on SRP to take part in all together as a big team it would also be useful as an extra sport which could be good for all people who are interested in rugby all together to take part in the amazing sport. I know it would take a lot of work and effort by staff and all the other people who take time to make this happen and I would love to have this as a team and a sport in Kakaura so please consider this idea for not just me but every single player on school roleplay and I stand by my idea and requests please take it into account and consider this idea.

Yours Sincerely

OreoRP

_meg

Level 1
A team like this would need a plugin for the game, which take a lot of time and effort to make. There’s also the argument that there’s already too many teams already, meaning if this were to be added somehow, it’d most likely become another team which is constantly labelled as useless.

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
what they said. We already have plenty of teams.
A team like this would need a plugin for the game, which take a lot of time and effort to make. There’s also the argument that there’s already too many teams already, meaning if this were to be added somehow, it’d most likely become another team which is constantly labelled as useless.
highly against any new teams

Users who are viewing this thread