players online

Organisation Biography | The "Clowns" | 怖いピエロ

Devotingly

Level 10

----
-Warning-
-The Clowns is a GROUP of mentally deranged asylum escapees
-Anyone joining ‘The Clowns’ must have a character with a mental abnormality
-Ringleader of the Clowns has kill perms on all clowns.
-All Clowns must honour other clowns actions. Assault and so on is allowed within the Clowns.. And is actually encouraged.

----

Head Of The Clowns
"The Joker"

Promotey

Description:
The Joker would be a large 6'3 with a creepy, thick British accent. His face would be covered with face-paint in the design of a clown, the most notable thing about the Joker was his creepy cackle and vibrant clothing.

Abnormalities:
Pathalogical Laughter
Mood Swings
Sociopathic

Place of Birth:

United Kingdom | Westminster

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Clowns"

"Happy Slappy"

YeeterNumberTwo

Description:
You'd see an Caucasian American Male standing at 6'1" with a muscular build weighing at 165 lbs. His voice would be deep yet toned. You'd see clown makeup on the males face.

Abnormalities:

Mood Swings
Schizophrenia

Place of Birth:
United States Of America

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Red Blood"

Mopio

Description:
She'd be 5'10 with a curvy figure long wavy hair, she'd have a tanned skin tone and freckles. She would appear taller In heels and smell like vanilla.

Abnormalities:

Psychotic
Nymphomaniac

Place of Birth:
Spain

"Bingo The Clown"

G00DBYE

Description:
'Bingo The Clown' - Bingo would be a Mysterious man within a formal white suit, he had a mask covering his Identity from being shown, He would be 6'1 with a Mesomorphic build. He would have smelt of Cotton Candy, Tropical Fruits, Nicotine and Booze, and he would have spoken in a creepy whisper so he could hide his identity from being leaked.

Abnormalities:

Multiple Personalities - DID (Dissociative identity disorder)
Schizophrenia

Place of Birth:
Japan

"Dimzy The Clown"

Palvce

Description:
Dimzy would be a man with a clown mask who was 6'5''. He would speak in german accent and he would smell like roses. He would have a rather big, athletic build. His real identity would be unknown.

Abnormalities:

Psychotic Tendencies

Place of Birth:
Germany

"Pogo The Clown"

Trashkimi

Description:
He would be a 6"0 male with aqua blue hair. He'd have a strong, athletic body, when spoken to he'd usually maintain a calm, smooth posture, He'd smell of Lynx Gold

Abnormalities:

Psychotic

Place of Birth:
United Kingdom | Leeds

"Bongo The Clown"

Aidanator14

Description:
Bongo would be a mysterious man within a suit that would have a clown mask covering his identity, He would be 6'2 and look to have a slim build. He would smell of cotton candy and Nicotine and would speak in a scottish accent.

Abnormalities:

Sociopathic Behaviour

Place of Birth:
Scotland | Glasgow

The Clowns, is a group of mentally deranged asylum escapees. The group, was not originally started by ‘The Joker’ either, nor were they called ‘The Clowns’ at the time. During this time, ‘Freak Shows’ were extremely popular, seeing as not only would it be a group of physically disabled people, yet extremely mentally ill members. This made it even more appealing to the ‘normal’ crowd, paying massive amounts of money in order to see these Freak Shows, it had became a huge hit within the entertainment business, until one fateful day...

This incident had taken place during a train journey, in which, a Clown named ‘Clutz’. This Clown was especially ‘broken’, having many outrageous mental illnesses, one of his much worse illnesses consisting of ‘Psychopathic Mood Swings’, basically meaning that this Clown was not very ‘stable’ for his job as a money mule. On the train, it was near midnight, Clutz simply not doing anything, in his costume at the time, is approached by extremely intoxicated men, he begin soft, by poking fun at his attire and so forth. Yet as time progressed, not gaining a reaction from Clutz, it led to assault, the men beginning to thrash Clutz.

Something… broke in Clutz, as the men stopped, giving Clutz a chance, and by a flick of a switch, the Clown revolts, taking out the hidden switch-blade in his sock, and slashing the men's throats in one clean, open slash. Yet, the Clown didn’t stop, as he began to stab the already dead men, all laughing hysterically as he did so, and once the train arrived to the end destination, he was met with police. It had seemed the train conductor, alongside the many other passengers in other carriages had contacted the authorities. Clutz was arrested, and was sentenced to a mental asylum, due to the ‘insanity defence’.

A few years passing now, Clutz had decided that he wanted to leave… and so he did. Using his manipulative, charming manner, he addressed other patients in order to raise an ‘army’ in which they would revolt and begin to massacre the streets of a nearby village, and of course… They had all agreed, and so the revolt happened.. During this time, a certain drug addict had been stationed at the same asylum due to the drug addictions. Clutz had made good friends, with this certain addict, who went by the name ‘The Joker’, and on a warm summer's day, the group ‘Freak Shows’ were created, and a massacre had happened within the depths of a mental asylum.

During this revolt, sadly.. Clutz had been shot dead, yet in a ‘fatherly’ manner, Clutz had handed ‘The Joker’ a clown mask, before dying. The Freak Shows had travelled in smaller numbers, under the command of ‘The Joker’. Causing pure mayhem on the streets, and through time, ‘The Joker’ had changed the name to ‘The Clowns’ due to the fact, all the asylum’s members had dressed likes clowns. As if copying ‘The Joker’

And that brings us to the present day. ‘The Clowns’ being all mental asylum escapees, made it a lot easier for them to be caught, and so they had decided to move to the small yet supposedly crazy city of ‘Karakura’. Where their true identities are hidden behind paint…. Clown paint.

~OOC~
The Clowns is a growing organisation (NOT A GANG) and so, more members will be added as we push further.
If you'd like to join, talk to myself, on my discord:
Jo#6666

Last edited:

Shizai

Level 143
I literally just watched the joker not even 3 to 4 days ago, It was really cool, and had a great backstory to it and what lead up to the events and how he was like he was

Aania

Level 167
Administrator
News Lead
Government Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
I am absolutely scared of clowns.
But this is creepy yet cool, well done!

slimester

Level 79
Seems pretty cool to be apart of, I like the unique set of rules, like the "All clowns must honour other clowns' actions." I think that that's a unique and cool rule because I've never seen something like that before.

Devotingly

Level 10
Seems pretty cool to be apart of, I like the unique set of rules, like the "All clowns must honour other clowns' actions." I think that that's a unique and cool rule because I've never seen something like that before.

The rule just allows us to be more 'stupid'. As Clowns we entertain above all. If you'd like.. you can join :)))

Users who are viewing this thread