mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

[Orisis] Rage: Chapter 4

WildSense

Level 45
In the alley, the 11 members circled around Wild, blocking off any means of escape other than up. Orisis broke the circle, silently challenging Wild to a 1v1 duel.
"So, looks like Orisis is your name."
Confirming Wild's guess, Orisis chuckled.
"You are correct."
"Well, looks like someone is looking for a fight."
"Once again, correct."
"Then you'll enjoy this."
Sensing subtle ****iness that wasn't intended, he rolled his eyes.
"Enough with the prologue. Let's start this already."
Orisis prepared himself for a flurry of punches and kicks from Wild, narrowly avoiding each one. He rushed forward into into a back kick, which Wild jumped out of the way of. Orisis jumped up, catching Wild in midair and throwing him down to the ground. He landed directly in front of a female gang member. Long brown hair, pale skin, 5'2, who laughed.
"Damn, Orisis is whooping your ass."
The girl received a middle finger from Wild, who jumped back up and kicked Orisis directly in the face. Orisis made some larger deal about it than he needed to, it becoming evident that Orisis was holding back. Wild, not sensing it, rushed forward and grabbed Orisis, forcing him onto the ground and effectively landing flat on his ass.
"That was over quickly, Orisis. Wouldn't you agree?"
"Fuck you."
"Not gay, bro."
Several laughs could be heard surrounding the two fighters.
"Traitors....."
Suddenly, Orisis threw Wild off of him, pinning him down in the same style he just fell victim to. The difference was that Orisis held a hidden blade to Wild's neck, tracing but not impaling his skin.
"Any more jokes?"
"Depends. How long do you have?"
Growling, Orisis drove the blade into Wild's shoulder, earning a scream. Suddenly, a gun ****ed, and out of nowhere appeared MJ, pointing a pink painted pistol at the head of Orisis. Her command was short and to the point, with no hint of joking or sarcasm anywhere with the venom laced in each word she said.
"You have five seconds. Let him go."
Immediately, timers struck in Wild's head. Five. Four. Three. Two. At one, he was released.
"Good choice, Gray."
Orisis brushed the gun away from his head, speaking back.
"I have a name."
Wild put his two cents in.
"She didn't ask, Orisis."
"Do I care?"
MJ pointed the gun back at his head.
"You should."
"Well, I don't."
Unlike Auron, Orisis gives no fucks about hurting Wild. Annoyed, he looks to end this conversation.
"Take Wild and get out of here, before I change my mind."
With that, MJ took the moderately injured Wild up and out of the alley, setting off for home.
"Still stubborn as ever, little 'fire."
The gang member from before piped up.
"You act like you guys know each other."
"You don't know the sixteenth of it. Neither does he."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread