What is your Minecraft username?: osososo101

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
ososo1010

How old are you? (Optional):
16 (December 20th)

What is your time zone?:
EST/EDT

Describe your activity on the server:
I am very active. I try to play 2 - 6 hours a day on weekdays and 2 - 8 hours a day on weekends.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
No.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I acknowledge that I must be active.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Librarian

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
A librarian organizes, orders, helps students, and gives library cards in the library.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I am experienced in Minecraft, Roblox, and other roleplay games. I have been playing SRP for 1 1/2 - 2 years.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?: I want to join the School Employee faction to help the students and other school employees.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Grade-12

────────────

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?: My character reacts by telling them to stop and ask how I am being pathetic.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
My character reacts by breaking up the fight and sending both students to the principal's office.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
My character reacts by telling them to stop and talking to school senior leadership team.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
When my character is in the employee break room, it reacts calmly and quietly. My character would greet the other employees.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me stepped onto the ladder and placed a book on the top shelf
/me read a book quietly at his desk
/me checked the library database for the book the student had asked for

────────────

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only): Adam Satos
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr
Preferred Name:
Adam

Age (Minimum is 25):

Academic Degree:
Master
Major(s):
Library Science
Minors:
N/A

Nationality: Japanese
Known Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish

Backstory

Motivation for Joining KHS (Character perspective):

Adam Sato's previous life consisted of being an employee of a Japanese grocery store. He worked at this store all throughout high school and college to afford to be able to go to college to get his bachelor's degree. Adam Sato is a Japanese male that loves teaching students. He got his love of teaching because of all the amazing teachers he had in his elementary, middle school, high school, and college years. His mom taught English at a high school that he went to. His dad was a cop at the city that he grew up in. He has 2 brothers and 1 sister. All of them are older them him and have moved to different cities. He also wanted to become a teacher so he could a good impact on students like his teachers had on him. His 1 brother is an electrician while his other brother works at a clothing store. His sister became an owner of a coffee shop. He still lives in Toyko but moved out of his parents' house. He now lives in his own house with his dog. He hopes to make an impact on a lot of students and give them a good education. He also used to work at a pizza shop making pizzas. He started that job in 10th grade and stopped working there when he graduated from high school. Adam Sato also loves to read and hang out with friends in his spare time. He would read a lot in his room when he was still in school. He worked hard on his schoolwork and homework and got straight A's. His dog is a male golden retriever and loves to play fetch. He loves to take his dogs on walks around the city. His favorite food is pizza, and he likes to visit his sister's coffee shop in the morning.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I should be accepted over other applicatiants because I am very active on the server, exprienced, and I love roleplaying. I should also be accepted over the other applicants because I will do a very good job at this role.

────────────

Extra

Additional notes about your application:
N/A
Do you have any questions?: N/A

NoZinth

Level 195
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the Employee Faction, after careful review, we have unfortunately decided to deny your application. We apologize for the inconvenience, however due to the large amount of applications this wave we cannot elaborate further on the reason for denial, however once spots open back up again we encourage those denied to re-apply.

Users who are viewing this thread