players online

Denied Science Teacher Application | osososo101

osososo101

Level 1
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
osososo101

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Oso#1618

Do you have a microphone?: Yes, I do have a microphone.

How old are you? (Optional): I am 15 years old.

What is your time zone?: My time zone is Eastern Standard Time (EST).

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes, I acknowledge that if I am inactive that I will be demoted.

Describe your activity on the server: I am pretty active on the server. On school days (Monday - Friday) when I have school, I try to be on from 5 pm to 10 pm. On school days (Monday - Friday) when I do not have school, I try to be on from 10 am - 10 pm.

Do you have any previous bans?: No, I do not have any previous bans.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server: N/A.

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): My current role is: Grade-10.

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:
I am applying to teach Science.

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?: My motivation to becoming a teacher is to have a class that is almost always available for students to go to. I am also motivated to become a teacher so I can experience what it is like to teach a class on a Minecraft roleplay server.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?: Yes, I understand that I may have to undergo teacher training and I am willing to do it.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?: The teacher class logs show the activity of a teacher. Teacher class logs are important because, it shows staff members know that teachers are active and dedicated to teaching students.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

1. The class is important, and you should not be distracted by other faculty members.

2. The students should be following the school and classroom rules.

3. Only teach your subject.

4. Keep the class about the subject you are teaching and keep the students behaving appropriately.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning:
HD means Head of Department.
↳ Description: The Head of Department is the most experienced teacher and helps the other teachers. They have been teaching for a very long time and are the leader of the subject.

- QT
↳ Meaning:
QT means Qualified Teacher.
↳ Description: Qualified Teachers are experienced at teaching and know to teach and handle a class well.

- NQT
↳ Meaning:
NQT means Newly Qualified Teacher.
↳ Description: New Qualified Teachers have passed the teacher training and can teach classes. They are just getting into teaching, so they are not very experienced.

- UT
↳ Meaning:
UT means Unqualified Teacher.
↳ Description: These teachers are not able to teach classes yet and have to do their teacher training to become an NQT.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
Teachers are important to the SchoolRP server because they are the main role of the server, teaching students. Teachers are the main reason that players go on the SchoolRP server. Without teachers, the SchoolRP server would not be able to function and not be a school.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?: The school works on a planning system that most efficiently educates the students.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future?

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
I would tell them to stop cursing and swearing. If they do not listen, I suspend them all.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?: I would give them a pop quiz.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?: My character acts in a professional and orderly manner. I would eat lunch, talk to the other teachers, or do whatever else I need to do there.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
writes "What is water made of?" on the board in white chalk
/me puts all the tests in the top draw of his desk
/me writes "What does water do when it touches wood?" on the board in white chalk
/me writes "Water is polar A - True / B - False" on the board

Backstory

Adam Sato's previous life consisted of being an employee of a Japanese grocery store. He worked at this store all throughout high school and college to afford to be able to go to college to get his bachelor's degree. Adam Sato is a Japanese male that loves teaching students. He got his love of teaching because of all the amazing teachers he had in his elementary, middle school, high school, and college years. His mom taught English at a high school that he went to. His dad was a cop at the city that he grew up in. He has 2 brothers and 1 sister. All of them are older them him and have moved to different cities. He also wanted to become a teacher so he could a good impact on students like his teachers had on him. His 1 brother is an electrician while his other brother works at a clothing store. His sister became an owner of a coffee shop. He still lives in Toyko but moved out of his parents' house. He now lives in his own house with his dog. He hopes to make an impact on a lot of students and give them a good education. He also used to work at a pizza shop making pizzas. He started that job in 10th grade and stopped working there when he graduated from high school. Adam Sato also loves to read and hang out with friends in his spare time. He would read a lot in his room when he was still in school. He worked hard on his schoolwork and homework and got straight A's. His dog is a male golden retriever and loves to play fetch. He loves to take his dogs on walks around the city. His favorite food is pizza, and he likes to visit his sister's coffee shop in the morning.

In-Character Information

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):
Adam Sato
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr
Given Name(s): Adam
Preferred Name: Adam

Age (Minimum is 27): 29
Religious Denomination: Christianity
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Japanese
Current Location: Toyko

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):
2 years

Academic Degree: Bachelors
Year of Graduation: 2015
Major(s): Science
Minors: Mathematics

Native Languages: Japanese
Other Languages: English

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: Yes

Extra

Additional notes about your application:
N/A
Do you have any questions?: N/A

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Try getting a little more experience on the server before applying for this role.

Users who are viewing this thread