mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

OUT-OF-CONTROL

SimplyLK

Level 67
SimplyLK
SimplyLK
Rich+
Unfortunately people are kind of dismissing this post really quickly, responses haven't been the best here. However with that being said, I still strongly disagree with the idea, I can see where you are coming from, but ooc is too useful for the new players who join the server. 1k is literally your hourly allowance, if you typed every time you can, in 15m you made 1k and lost 16-17k. There is a reason you are able to toggle ooc off with /ooc and also why there are cooldowns. Thank you for the suggestion though!

SirDerpHead

Level 34
SirDerpHead
SirDerpHead
Omega
Unfortunately people are kind of dismissing this post really quickly, responses haven't been the best here. However with that being said, I still strongly disagree with the idea, I can see where you are coming from, but ooc is too useful for the new players who join the server. 1k is literally your hourly allowance, if you typed every time you can, in 15m you made 1k and lost 16-17k. There is a reason you are able to toggle ooc off with /ooc and also why there are cooldowns. Thank you for the suggestion though!
Had the same thought process as me, W

Kurooo__

Level 61
Kurooo__
Kurooo__
Omega
What's your Minecraft Username?: peepeepoopooo
What's the title of your suggestion?: /OOC LIMITATION (EASY FIX)

What's your suggestion?:
Using /ooc will deduct ¥1,000 from youre balance

How will this benefit the server and community?:
/ooc has gotten out of control, and the only way to fix it is to slow down those who want to abuse it by saying the most random things ever. This will help by reducing the number of messages that are not important.
wild suggestion, i dont even play and this is getting a -1 ffrom me lmao

C3rt1fied

Level 2
c3rt1fied
c3rt1fied
Fundraiser+
IC & OOC are completely different things, plus it would be really bad for the new players or confused players to ask questions, it really helped me alot asking questions in OOC for a fast answer

One

Level 12
Bryconium
Bryconium
Notable
What's your Minecraft Username?: peepeepoopooo
What's the title of your suggestion?: /OOC LIMITATION (EASY FIX)

What's your suggestion?:
Using /ooc will deduct ¥1,000 from youre balance

How will this benefit the server and community?:
/ooc has gotten out of control, and the only way to fix it is to slow down those who want to abuse it by saying the most random things ever. This will help by reducing the number of messages that are not important.
-1 No max, no

ethxx.ltd

Level 44
ethxxltd
ethxxltd
Notable
your money is considered icly, and /ooc is consider oocly. why tf would it take icly money if that were to happen they u should be charged ¥1 for every step

SIMPL3Z

Level 95
Community Team
Lore Team
If you want fewer people in OOC just change the cooldown..? I don't see why it'd now have to cost money + the standard cooldown, since everyone is bound to have the money at least by the normal allowance and our good friend Tom...

And if you see something breaking the rules just report it
(-1)

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- If you see inappropriate or disrespectful comments in OOC, please report them. We have a system in place to prevent players from using OOC if they're abusing it or continuously misusing it. That being said, we wouldn't consider adding a pay-wall to use OOC.​

Users who are viewing this thread