mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

[OUTDATED] Tsubaki Yokuna Watanabe | THE BIOGRAPHY

kustomzero

Level 131
circusjax
circusjax
Omega

TRIGGER WARNING: Readers please be advised that this biography may contain sensitive content. You have been warned.

Art made by GrrAngry

She sits in the corner cryin,
‘N cutting her pretty arm,
Thinkin about the world,
‘N why it’s so wrong.

Reality is too much for her,
‘N all she has is the pain,
She lived in a broken house,
She’s all alone,
‘N shes going insane.

Cuz she’s crazy,
‘N broken hearted,
She’s lonely,
‘N the pain is driftin in.

She stares at the stars at night,
Hopin someone might hear her,
Cries for some help, some kind of savior,
She hoped it wouldn’t come down to this,
But she lives, in a world, with no happiness,

She sits there blinking her tears away,
Knowing that, one day they’ll all pay,
For all the hate and agony,
All the pain and trechory.

She smokes until, she is numb
But once it’s gone, back all her feelings will come,
All the hate and agony,

All the pain and trechory.
A Broken Life by Crystle Jones

Tsubaki Yokuna Watanabe: The Biography

Full Name: Tsubaki Yokuna Watanabe
Occupation: Attends Karakura Community College as a College Student Council Member
Sexual Orientation: Unknown
Birthday: May 26th
Height: 5’9
Appearance
Why so curious about my appearance, hm? I stand at 5’9 with my long silky blonde hair. My skin is somewhat tan but more on the pale side. Most of the time you’ll see me in my council uniform. Other than that I wear whatever pleases me outside of school. I usually have sunglasses on my head resting or I’m wearing them over my eyes. Why still here? Do you really need more information? Too bad.

Markings/Features/Etc
Over her forehead would be a scar, the cause of it was a ‘rock’. On her left palm would be a scar, the cause of it was from falling and landing on a ‘rock’. Her left knuckles would be badly bruised with many sc****s causing the knuckles to have dry blood on them. However, most of the time they were covered with bandages. It’s been to the point where her left fingers can barely function due to the repetitive force it’s been through. ████████. Odd. Both of her arms had burn marks over them. however, they'd either be covered up by her sleeves or makeup.

Relationships

[REDACTED]- ████████
“I hate you. . . so so much. All the pain you gave me. . . the trauma. I wish you were dead.”

Kaydo Watanabe- Step Mother
“I know you’re busy all the time, especially with work. And thats fine. . .”

Izanami Omikami- Family Caregiver
“Even if I don’t show much gratitude to you, you mean so much to me. And I thank you so much for being in my life.”

Ali Garcia- Parental Figure
“. . .”

Valeria ‘Val’ Garcia- Ex-Partner/Friend
“Mistakes were made and you realized that.”

Saboten ‘Sai’ Tsukibasu- Ex-Partner
“Honestly. . . I’m glad I left. It started out fine… and then it went downhill. I wish you the best.”

Soleil Roux- Someone
“First of all, I’m a female not a man. And I’m not a burglar. . .”

Norio Ishin Watanabe- Uncle
“You’re usually stuck in your office working on reports. But when I see you I mostly enjoy them. . . sometimes not.”

Sky Edgeworth- Friend
“Wanna do another musical scene in History Class?!”

Serena Satarossa- Friend
“You’re really chill and super cool. I’m glad we met.”

Mishka Vasiliev- Friend
“It's okay Mishka. Keep pushing through.”

Kinoko Yokuna- Adoptive Mother
“I’ll never forget the day you approached me and asked if you wanted to take me in.”

Sephtis Kirishiki- Friend
"How did we meet again? Doesn't matter you're too hot."

Ruru- Friend
"I still don't know your full name but you're a great friend."

Asami Jaibatsume- BEST Friends
"We have an interesting bond. But we're best friends just like you said."

Karl Santorini- Friend
"We need to find out who died in the trashcan."

Daiyu Kijima- Friend
"Mmm... ups and downs ups and downs. We're still friends."

Serene-Tenshi Ikki- Friend?
"Miss gorl I'm not Asami's wife."

Yotsuba G. Watanabe- Half-Sister
"Even if you're my half-sister I'll always see you as a true one."

Bert 'Curry' Garcia- Friend
"You're so silly sometimes."

Circe Komorebi- Friend??
"I'm actually glad Ruru made me meet you..."

Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Phobias

Undiagnosed- ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Ornithophobia (Fear of birds)- During her childhood, ████████████████████████ ████████████████████████████████ She slowly developed a fear of birds thinking they’d attack her.

Partially Diagnosed- █████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Undiagnosed- ████████████████████████████████████████████

Claustrophobic-
████████████████████████████████ a closet with knives and nails pierced into the door ████████████████████████████████

Phobia- ████████████████████████████████████████████

[!] Would be fully crossed out, below. It was probably for the best. [!]

████████████████████████████████████████

Fanart

Made by GrrAngry

Made by GrrAngry

Made by Me

Made by TobiCorn

Backstory

Early Life

Growing up in a small town in Japan, Tsubaki was an only child. You’d think as an only child Tsubaki would get all the love and attention in her life. However, that wasn’t the case. Her mother was a Head Surgeon at a local hospital in the town they were at. Tsubaki would rarely see her mother due to late-night shifts. Her father, however, ran a business of his own. It was a financial company helping people get loans for things they can’t afford and whatnot. Tsubaki was able to see her father whenever he came home, but it wasn’t a good welcome home. Tsubaki’s father was an alcoholic who had anger issues and was very abusive towards his family. Since the Watanabe name was well known in the town they were in, they were basically a royal family. They had a nice house, with lots of land. On the property, there would be a courtyard with an entrance gate. The courtyard was filled with trees preventing the outside from seeing what was inside. The only way you could see it was to go inside, however, the gate was always locked. And the only person who had the key would be Tsubaki’s father. One day though, Tsubaki would be able to see what would be on the inside of the courtyard. Her father came home one day from work and asked Tsubaki to get him a nice cold drink, and Tsubaki would. Once Tsubaki gave her father the nice cold drink he asked for, he’d look up at her like she was stupid. The drink Tsubaki had given him was a nice cold water, and well her father wanted a nice cold beer. Since Tsubaki misunderstood this, he would’ve grabbed Tsubaki by the wrist and taken her to the courtyard. He’d unlock the gate and throw her in and lock it up. Tsubaki remembered his words “If you make a mistake you get locked up.” Inside the courtyard were many trees, on the trees there were cages hanging from the limbs. Inside the cages were birds, many different kinds of birds. Once the birds saw they had a visitor they’d start cawing and making noises because they were excited. However, from Tsubaki’s perspective that wasn’t the case she thought they wanted to attack her.

With many mistakes that Tsubaki had done, every time her father would throw her into the courtyard and would leave her for hours or even a day or so. It was to the point Tsubaki slowly grew a fear of birds, known as ornithophobia. It was now that her father didn’t think Tsubaki was learning lessons from her little mistakes. So he’d try something new. When Tsubaki made another mistake, he decided to throw her in a closet. Just a closet? Nope, this closet would have nails and knives boarded through the door. So whenever it closed on Tsubaki either she’d get lucky and none of the nails or knives would hit her, or it’d get her. There have been times when a knife has been pierced into her torso. Her father wouldn’t care if she was injured or not, and since Tsubaki’s mother worked late night shifts, Tsubaki would have to learn to keep pressure on the wound to prevent her from bleeding out. There would be times when her mother came home to the point where Tsubaki was on the edge of death.

It came to her mother's realization that Tsubaki wasn’t safe around her father. With the traumatic experiences, and abuse that the girl has dealt with her mother decided to give Tsubaki a plane ticket to a small island in Japan. She told Tsubaki that she had an Uncle down there as a Reporter. So Tsubaki left the small town she was in leaving her mother and father behind. Her mother couldn’t come along due to her position at the Hospital.
A fresh start had to be coming right?

Have some sort of relationship with Tsubaki and don't see your character in there? Feel free to put your character in the comments. Do note this biography is still in a heavy work in progress.

Last edited:

Angry

Level 32
GrrAngry
GrrAngry
Omega+
IT'S TSUBAKI!!!!! IT'S THE QUEEN HERSELF I LOVE TSUBAKI TUSBABAKAIABAAKAIO

Great job though fr, I absolutely LOVE THIS SO MUCH

kustomzero

Level 131
circusjax
circusjax
Omega
UPDATE 1
Added soundtrack at the beginning
Changed Valeria 'Val' Garcia's relationship and quote
Added Sephtis Kirishiki under relationships and quote
Added Early Life under Backstory
Added Ruru under relationships and quote
Changed Mishka Vasiliev's quote

kustomzero

Level 131
circusjax
circusjax
Omega
UPDATE 2
- Added onto the Markings/Features/Etc section
- Changed a mental illness/disorder/phobia to "Partially Diagnosed"
- Added Asami Jaibatsume under Relationships
- Added Karl Santorini under Relationships
- Added Daiyu Kijima under Relationships
- Added Serene-Tenshi Ikki under Relationships
- Next part of the Backstory is being worked on

kustomzero

Level 131
circusjax
circusjax
Omega
UPDATE 3
- Added Yotsuba G. Watanabe under Relationships
- Added Bert 'Curry' under Relationships
- Added Circe Komorebi under Relationships
- Added an Undiagnosed illness under the Mental Illnesses/Phobia/Disorders category
- Added a Phobia under the Mental Illnesses/Phobia/Disorders category
- Added a Fanart Category

Users who are viewing this thread