players online

Over-The-Phone DetailRP | Suggestion

Infi

Level 129
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
I do think, however, like you said that audible actions should be picked up over the phone, and the implementation of a /callme type command could be helpful for that. Sighing, laughing, onomatopoeia type things like clinking and slamming noises could be expressed through the phone with this sort of command.
That's where I unfortunately disagree. I still see absolutely no diffrerence in "/callme There would be wind picking up" and "/call [!] There would be wind picking up [!]"

NoZinth

Level 194
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
Instead of this, just add the functionality to allow colour codes when speaking over the phone, it'd make a 1000x more sense than a whole new command, and you'd get the same functionality.

Mist

Level 13
I always try to avoid using detailRP in calls because of how goofy it looks so this would be literally amazing <3 great idea

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable

I personally do this to action over the phone

/call [!] You'd hear static through the microphone. . the call is breaking up [!] "H --- e-"

Something like that, there's no need to have an entire plugin for this, people will abuse it. You cannot action over a phone call (if anything, it'd make more sense for a /it)

KayLoon

Level 23
KayLoon
KayLoon
Notable
-1/+1

Honestly, excellent idea, if the ONRAIN or Cam's statement didn't show up I'll honestly give it a +1, it gets annoying when you have to do [!] and it also sorts of confuses people when I do it, but keep on waiting for ONRAIN it's coming soon...I hope, but I much rather something like /textme After finishing the video, the male would send the video to them

Something like that, there's no need to have an entire plugin for this, people will abuse it.

Not sure how people will abuse it

Sashabelle

Level 34
sashabelle05
sashabelle05
Rich
Instead of this, just add the functionality to allow colour codes when speaking over the phone, it'd make a 1000x more sense than a whole new command, and you'd get the same functionality.
great idea, I wrote this in a bit of a hurry so I didnt get time to think much about the functionality and how hard it'd be to do :)

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
A command like this won't be added, but we'll be fixing the "message1" *action* "message2" and /me "message" action to work with /emotecolor. Alongside this, we'll properly display the chat in phone calls, but the colour will not change.

Users who are viewing this thread