Not open for further replies.

PrincessOwlton

Level 28
[OOC SECTION]

IGN: PrincessOwlton
Role in School Council: Councillor
Expected activity (out of ten): 7
RL Age (note that it does not matter how old you are): 13
Previous Applications: Well, it's a long story. I applied for R.E teacher and got accepted. However, I was later denied for taking up too much time trying to set up TeamSpeak. Yes, I am aware I was very unorganised and I'm sorry for that.
Motivation for joining: To be honest, I've always loved helping people out. I personally think that an act of kindness and generosity can get you some where and I want to show that with members of Yandere High School.
What is the School Council?: Student Council are a group of mature students who help the school community be a better place. Also, they're basically the voice of the students.
What happens in the School Council?: They normally have meetings. These meetings are held to give ideas on how to improve the school environment. They also try to make students feel welcome to the school and show around newcomers.

[SCENARIO SECTION]

You are a councillor, the chairman submits a awful idea, what do you do?: I would be honest. Lying would get you no where, and honesty is the best policy.

You submit a idea, everyone hates it, how do you react?: I would act calm. There's no point getting mad over an idea. I would ask anyone if they have any other ideas.

You have become the school president, what is your first speech: "Hello YHS. I am your Student President, Elisabeth Owlton. Feel free to talk to me if you have any issues regarding to the school!~"

You fail to attend 5 meetings with the school council, how do you apologize?: I would sincerely apologise and promise that I'd never miss a meeting again.

You are being removed from your position, how do you react?: I would be calm and sensible about the decision, since I can't do anything. I'd thank them for the time I've had and leave quietly.

[IC SECTION]
You are writing a letter to the school principal, how do you convince him to let you be his role?:

Dear Principal,

I am writing to you for the role of Student Councillor. It has come to my attention that as School Councillor, I can make YHS a better environment to thrive and grow. Yes, I know that I have a 50/50 chance of getting in but I'm willing to take the risk.

Firstly, if I become Councillor, I'd make sure everyone is positive and not alone. I believe that everyone has the right to be happy and not be left out. Remember, YHS is like a family and everyone should feel welcome.
Secondly, if I become Councillor, I would think of many ideas to try and enhance the student's learning. The Student Council is the voice of the students and we should actually take their ideas. Having great ideas could change the way the school runs.

Yours sincerely,

Elisabeth Owlton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread