Level 40

What is your Minecraft username?:
_NotThere4Me_

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
loveme<3.#3476
Do you have a microphone?:
Yes, I do.

How old are you? (Optional):
I don’t feel comfortable sharing this piece of information.

What is your time zone?:
GMT+4

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I understand that if I stopped logging without a valid reason I will be demoted.

Describe your activity on the server:

if I were to rate it out of ten I'd say 10/10!

However, I tend to get less active during weekdays due school and other life matters.
I try to get on at any free-time I have. This server is so much fun to be on and play on. Thus, I'm pretty active I'd say.
Normally, I'm on from two to six hours a day ( taking' breaks in-between for my eyes- ) The most period I didn't get on for was two days.

I always make sure to get on. even if it's for an hour!

Do you have any previous bans?:
No.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

LANGUAGES >

JSL [ https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-jsl.45722/ ] accepted
3RD LANG [ https://schoolrp.net/threads/_imhere4you_-language-application.45691/ ] accepted
RUSSIAN [ https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.40393/ ] accepted
FRENCH [ https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.40394/ ] accepted
LIBRARIEN APPLICATION [ https://schoolrp.net/threads/application-librarien.48516/ ] denied

ALL THOSE APPLICATIONS ARE FOR MY MAIN ACCOUNT BUT THE LIBRARIEN APPLICATION.

OTHER >
GLITCHED ITEM > accepted and fixed
ROLE REQUESTS [x7] > accepted.

No appeals.

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

TWO ACCOUNTS >
[ MAIN ACCOUNT ] _ImHere4You_ : high-school student. - 18
[ ALT-ACCOUNT ] _NotThere4Me_ : High-school Student. - 18

[Trivia]​

What subject are you applying to teach?:
P.A / Drama

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:

It has been an honor to be a part of SRP and have had the chance to meet a lot of friendly school faculty . who helped make the time glow with inspiration and joy. SRP teachers really work hard to make everything function and tie everything together. I enjoy helping people learn more about roleplaying, and how they can help others!

It is important that students have an instructor they can count on and who is willing to help them no matter what it takes. Be it ICLY or OOCLY ! The information being taught on SRP is in fact real ! which only adds an educational outcome IRL!

I decided to take this role based on all of that. I would like to share information that makes people go ‘Woah!’. Personally, I love drama and theaters . So this role won’t be out of my league !!

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?:
I completely understand that!

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:

Teacher’s logs are a way to keep track of each teacher and the number of classes they host during a given time. Based on it, you can tell if the teacher deserves the monthly paycheck or is doing less than expected from someone with the teacher role!

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

Rule Number One > Always raise your hand before speaking to avoid disturbance !
- to avoid disturbing the other student and distracting the teacher; please raise your hand first to get the attention in the right respectful way! -

Rule Number Two > you MUST put all the equipment in their former places !
- we don’t want to leave the class in a mess afterwards -

Rule Number Three >
No cursing no matter what the situation is!
- never use strong language during drama class! We must remain respectful. -

Rule Number Four > phones off unless!
- Always keep your phones turned off! Never open it without the teacher saying to do so! -

Rule Number Five >
No to bullying!
- We want our class to be a safe space for all students to be able to put their work and creativity in -

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
In general I have been roleplaying for a long time. Over two years of roleplaying. I started roleplaying ever since the pandemic started, finding it an interesting way to spend my time and create a story.

I roleplayed as a child, a teen, an adult and even a grandfather before. Most of my early roleplaying was fiction and sci-fic. When I started roleplaying on SRP in a realistic roleplay I learnt to add the aspect of limitation to my characters.

Adding this to my roleplay ahd made it so much more interesting and overall more enjoyable. I detailrp really often and absolutely LOVE factoring in emotions in my detail-rp

In 2022 I’d complete two years of roleplaying on SRP :DD

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning:
Head of Department
↳ Description: Head of Department is the highest position in the school faculty. Those people are highly respected and their word is a command for the school’s future.

- QT
↳ Meaning:
Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: A qualified teacher is a teacher that went under training, proved themselves capable of handling a class with care and respect.
They are allowed to host classes and watch over UT teachers.

- NQT
↳ Meaning:
Newly Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: Newly Qualified Teacher is a teacher that had finished the training period. They have proven themselves to be able to host a class. They still have a way to be a QT teacher and watch over unqualified teachers.

- UT
↳ Meaning:
Unqualified Teacher
↳ Description: Unqualified teacher is a teacher who is still in the training period. They are not allowed to host any classes and they assist in other teacher’s classes under the observation of a QT.

[Teacher Knowledge]​

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Every SchoolRP must need School to get things going! Teachers fill that role specifically. They teach people Icly and Oocly ! Other than the educational purpose of real information being shared they add fun and joy to the roleplay.

In-Roleplay you’re adding tasks for players to work on and struggles a character can go through during school times and a realistic roleplay experience ! =
Teachers earn about 350,000 for the required amount of classes ( which is ten! ) they can earn an additional 50,000 for extra five classes!

Each and every teacher has their own way of teaching depending on THEIR personality and what they see works best for the class and its overall environment. Over time and practice a teacher can perfect their way of teaching. Whether it be visually, audio or simply talking! .. However, it's a must to have students participate during the lesson in order to make sure they understood!

Talking continuously is going to make most students doze off and get bored! What you want is to keep their attention with you.

Teachers serve a great purpose! In the Arabic language they are called the prophets of knowledge ! They share not only the information written in a book but ALSO life experiences. Teachers can have a real and strong connection with students as they spend eight hours a day with them. They can be a strong emotional support and in some cases even save students from abuse.

The teacher is a person a student can rely on and trust. They should be a well mannered person and have strong beliefs.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:

Teachers on SRP add a taste to the roleplay. They add the sense of responsibility and restriction that otherwise will be lost without them. They add into the server the ‘realistic’ element.

There is not school without teachers after all! And no realistic roleplay without school!
Teachers and professors tie the students together to make sure they behave well. They can be a support to the student and be the parent figure in their lives.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
MoSCo
"Must Have, Should Have, Could Have"

]Character Knowledge]​

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How do they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plans for the future?

[ how do they look ? ]

Eiichiro Ichinose.
He would be a 6’3ft male with a lean figure. His body held a muscular build and he often had a calm comforting smile on. The male held a deep hoarse voice that held a korean accent to it!

The male would have a scar across his neck though he mostly kept it hidden from the public eye. Often he wore baggy-yet-neat clothes. It gave him a laid back aura and feel to him. Eiichiro is mostly a calm person. He is the goofy type of father and the funny teacher at school who manages to have students focus with small effort.

The male often spoke in a playful tone. Though when he is serious his voice drops to cold.

[ What makes them unique ? ]

Eiichiro stands out because of his personality. He has such a playful fatherly aura! Often people will feel safe and comforted by his presence and awkward jokes. He despite what he has been through has such a warm gaze and soft spoken words.

As a teacher this will make him close to his students as if he was a buddy then a teacher. Helping students feel comfortable and free to unleash their creativity !

[ outlook on the students? ]

As mentioned Eiichiro has a laid back playful persona. It helps make students feel settled rather on their nerves for every mistake they might make. EIichiro has patience and is able to put himself in other’s shoes. Making him a father figure in and out of school.

He has a big heart and a welcoming presence at all times.

[ outlook on teachers? ]

Teachers and adults in the school will be able to notice his general playfulness! They could see how he’ll be a great father and teacher to all students from his kindness.

Eiichiro treated teachers with respect even if they were younger or in a lesser position than him. He treats them as if they had a higher position. He tries to offer help in whatever way he can to ease their lives during school times!

[ personality? ]

Well it has been established that EIichiro is a playful laid back person. He doesn’t forget his responsibilities and manages to get them done. Eiichiro at times though has to result in overworking himself in order to get everything done. Due to his persona he often takes an overload.

Eiichiro is working on fixing this though! For him and his son.

[ any plants for the future? ]

Yes yes! Eiichiro plans to first of all stay a teacher. He wants to use his knowledge as a previous actor and give it out for those who might be great actors after him. He also wants to shield his son from the dangers of the world and be there for him.

[Scenarios]​

/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

Eiichiro would first approach the students before tapping on eachs shoulder. He’d then go on and tell them that using such language on school grounds is not allowed as each student represents the school to their younger fellow students.

However if they don’t listen he’d have to remind them of the consequences of using such words on school grounds. If the students showed further aggression he’d issue them a detention.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:

Eiichiro would wait for a few seconds to pinpoint who is talking. The male then would walk to them and kneel down before asking for them to share their conversation with him. Eiichiro, knowing that they;d go silent, he'd just ruffle their hair and walk to the front of the class.

If this doesn’t work however he’d start tapping rapidly on the table. This in IRL situations always manages to gain their attention as the students turn to the tapping noise. He’d then inform the students that he might be playful but they must be able to focus during class because their grades on drama class will heavily depend on their performance and behavior during class.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:

Eiichiro will often be drained a little so he always just gets him a cup of hot chocolate before sitting down with his fellow co-workers. The male would start to chat about random things just to lift up his mood and his co-workers mood!

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me

The male would clap three times loudly before a silly grin would stretch his lips “ helllooo everyyooneee! “ He spoke loudly so the whole class would hear him. The male walked to the middle of the class ruffling up the student’s hair with a smile. “ how is everyone? Tell me about it! How was your dayyy? “ Eiichoro had a silly smile on and spoke in a playful morning tone.

/me

The male would stand next to the younger observing his work.. “ hey lil’ fella. “ he announced his presence in a soft tone. “ you seem a little down.. “ he added softly. Noticing how their performance was. The male kneeled down to the others' gaze. “ did somethin’ happen..? “ his voice was soft and comforting. matching with his fatherly smile.

/me

Eiichiro would blink a few times at the apple that he was just handed- before looking at the student before him. The male then smiled warmly and in a father-like tone. “ Thank you, kiddo. “ he smiled, taking the apple in his hand and biting into it. “ appreciate it. “ he’d give a chuckle of delight. " you just made my morning better! "

/me

The male would drop on his chair leaning on it and sit like a god-father. “ alrighty class!! Today we are doing a SAD scene! “ he announced. ``That means that I need you to pull out your emotions from the bottom of your hearts! Pour it out in your act! “ he said as if this was a motivational speech. ``Can you do that!? “ the male would stand up with his hand in the air to hype the students up!

[Backstory]​

The male was born in an alleyway.. His biological mother was poor alongside her husband. Both couldn’t offer a roof for the child. Eiichiro would start his life as a little child taught to clean and at times go help his father work with simple simple things. However, one day the parents have decided that they can’t take care of Eiichiro. The married couple would then leave him Infront of an orphanage in hopes they’d take care of him..

The four year old was adopted into the Ichinose family, Where he met his adopted father Minato and his big brother Kaito. The little boy grew up in a ‘stable’ home. He had a natural loud and clear voice as he wasn’t a shy person at all. Eiichiro would grow up in a supportive home of his hobbies. He always participated in any theater activities at school! His confidence and challenging soul made him stand out in between his classmates.

His love for acting and theater only grew more and more the older he became. So far he'd ask his father to buy him books all about acting and take him to any play in his town. He couldn’t shut up about how great and amusing actors were and how he wants to go more In depth with how they muster up their emotions. It was quite the magic trick to the 12 year old boy.

As he grew more as a teenager the male’s interest would shift from acting only to drama. He started to read more and more into drama and its studies. How it has to do with the human brain and understanding one's emotions adding to that faking emotions well. Eiichiro didn’t lose his love for acting at all! He still part-took in any activities the theater club had to offer.

The male would start college after he graduated. Entering multiple paths as he found himself able and capable of managing his time. During his time in college the male would adopt a little child. He didn’t want to marry anyone; finding it a commitment bigger than taking care of a kid- But he wanted to have a little toddler to take care of. Eiichiro in his free time would always start acting and playing with his kid. In his hopes to add color and shine to the little child’s world. Until one day the male had participated in a play that gained him attention from everyone.

The way he acted and how he handled the audience, catching their attention in every word and move – the male would then become an actor at the age of 25.

Real acting was a big step in this male’s life. He traveled around the world. Performing everywhere the company would send him too. At the age of 27 he would retire. Having accomplished his dream and more. However, Eiichiro didn’t want to stay without a job. So what’s the next big thing? He decided to become a teacher. Someone who’d inspire students to find their real talent. He believed everyone had enough confidence to say a line or two. It wasn’t only about his confidence.

He wanted to help students grow out of their comfort zone. Have them try new things. Which led him to karakura – Japan, his home town. Where he applied to become a teacher in KHS.

]In-Character Information]​

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):

Eiichiro Ichinose

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr.

Given Name(s):
Eiichiro

Preferred Name:
Chiro

Age (Minimum is 27):

Religious Denomination:
Atheist

Marital Status:
Single

Nationality:
Spanish / British

Current Location:
Karakura - japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):

0 of years.

Academic Degree:
Bachelor degree
Master degree

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Arts and theater
Literature & Education

Minors:
Psychology

Native Languages:
English

Other Languages:
Japanese

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
TEFL

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:

–OOC–​

HAYA EVERYONE!!
This is Aaron speaking or Loveme<3. !!
Thank you for checking out my application! Hope you have a good day and hope the this will get accepted as it will be a very interesting new experience to be a teacher! I have attended over 20 classes on my main account.
  • Glowing regards ;​
  • Aaron​

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied