Noss#4110

Do you have a microphone?:
I do have a working microphone!

How old are you? (Optional):
I am 17 in less than a month!

What is your time zone?:
GMT+1

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I acknowledge that I will get rid of my teacher role if I'm not active enough. I will of course try my best to be active everyday and put in an activity log if i am gone more than 4 days.

Describe your activity on the server:
I would say that i am very active on SRP. Since SRP really gives me joy and something to do during the day i am online everyday between 2-7 hours. If i am not online i usually play another game or i am at school. Since i am not in school so many hours, just 8AM to 11AM I have access to come online at any time during the day.

Do you have any previous bans?:
I got banned for 20 days a few months ago. It was a very boring wait as I spent a lot of hours playing on this server. Since all of my friends are playing on SRP and SRP is where i spend most of my time during the day i regret being banned. Of course i have re-read all the rules and I have learned my lesson and I promise it won't happen again!

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/vincissrps-receptionist-application.53550/

https://schoolrp.net/threads/vincissrps-caretaker-application.52166/

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Noss69
- Grade 12
VincissRP - Receptionist
Zoylezz - Bird
zoylezz222 - grade 9

Trivia
What subject are you applying to teach?:
I am applying for Physical Education (P.E)

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
Since I am already working in the school as a receptionist, I would like to do more than just be at the front desk of the school. I would like to host classes and make it fun for the students to actually be in the school! Usually when I am online around 11:00AM no one is hosting and I run around with my other account. It gets super boring so by being one of the teachers in my time zone, I can host for the people who are active in my time. I would also like to learn new faculty commands other than the ones I already know now and spend more time with the school staff and get to know them. I want to work more with the students and i think it would be fun to host sports lessons since I really enjoy playing the sports games in SRP. I would also like to patrol around the school and make sure the students are okay during school hours when I'm not hosting classes as I don't have the chase and do it as a receptionist. I see this as a way to make my RP funnier and would happily get accepted!

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?:
I understand that I have to go to teacher training and I will of course do my best to attend to them!

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:
The class logs are a way for SLT/STAFF to see if the teachers are doing a good job with their classes and how active they are. In the class log they will write how long a class was held. who hosted it and how many stars the class got. The class logs help the staff to see if students enjoyed the class and if teachers are doing a good work in their job. Teachers must hold at least 10 classes per month

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
OOC Rules:

-FearRP property
-As the teacher I have the right to kick you out of my own class for being disrecpectful or annoying towards me or other students.
-If detention gets mentioned you have to FearRp!
-Students cannot gain perms for simply doing my job.
-If something happens during my class don’t bring it into OOC!

ICLY Rules:
-Raise your hand if you have a question or want to talk
-No using phones or computers while in class
-No harsh swear words
-Respect everyone, do not make fun of someone becouase of what they answered.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
In general, I think I have a lot of experience when it comes to Gangrp, DetailRP and all the commands when it comes to using them in a roleplay situation. I of course can also use all the employee commands when needed. When my friend showed me this server in December 2021 i didn't know i would stay and play as much as i play today. SchoolRP has really given me more friends and is making the RP fun. Often when i am bored i usually join a class and sit for myself and detailrp, It's kinda fun. I would like to spend more time with the faculty and RP more with the students. I would like to try something new when it comes to working in the faculty and hopegully get accepted to this job!

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning: Head of department
↳ Description: Head of department is the lead in that department, the HD helps and trains the UT They also help monitor their department such as making sure everyone is hosting and following the rules, they also help with hosting classes with the UTs

- QT
↳ Meaning: Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: The qualified teachers are the teachers that are the most qualified, they have the most experience with their department and know how to teach their subject well! They don’t need anyone to help or look during classes and are qualified enough to teach at full time!

- NQT
↳ Meaning: New-Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: newly Qualified Teacher have just finished their basic training and can now host classes! They might get some help by HD and QT during classes such as overlooking and so on.. but they are qualified to host and teach at full time.

- UT
↳ Meaning: Unqualified Teacher
↳ Description: unqualified teacher is a teacher who is undergoing teacher training meaning they can’t teach out anything yet! During this time they will not host any classes alone, they will be supervised and they will help other teachers (NQT,QT and Hd) with their classes to learn and understand how to hopefully host themselves!

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Teachers both in real life and in-game serve the purpose to teach and educate the students for future exams and tests and different subjects. They teach students at a very young age to learn different things that you usually need to use in the future to live.

In-game teachers are there to teach students different subjects so students can come to a test or an exam and understand what they are supposed to do. They are also there to patrol around the school when they are not hosting classes.
Teachers will receive about 300,000 yen to 350,000 yen depending on how many classes they will be hosting. The minimum number of classes you can host is 10. If you host less than 10 classes, you will miss your quota and you will not receive your paycheck. Teachers who host 25 classes will be given 500,000 yen for doing a great job. This paycheck will be issued by the staff at the end of the month.

Out of game Teachers play a role to show and teach students different subjects as well as teaching them how to behave and how to communicate with others! They teach students from a young age and help the future generation decide what jobs they want to work with depending on their interests. A teacher here where i live makes about 36600kr which is like 3400$ per month!

Teachers also have a life outside of school which many students may not think about. They may go out to hang with friends, go shopping and do different stuff that they like to do in their spare time. If I were a teacher, I would probably sit and work from home in my free time or maybe go out and spend time with friends and family.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
Teachers are there both IC and OOCLY to help the students to chase their dreams they might want to achieve in the future. They are there to teach you at a young age and help you decide what jobs they want to work with. Of course, the students get to choose which job they want depending on what interests they have. Without the teachers there wouldn't be any students who learn the basics about life and wouldn't be able to achieve their dreams. We need teachers to teach us new stuff everyday and of course a school needs teachers. And if SchoolRP wouldn't have any teachers there would just be students walking around the school not knowing what to do.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
There are all type of school system in the world but where we’re located in Karakura Japan we go by school system called MoSCo which then means Must have, Could have, Should have

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future?

Alessia would stand at 5’4 feet tall and her hair would be wavy and the color of Silver/blonde. She would be born in Russia meaning she would have a strong russian accent while speaking japanese. She would have a prosthetic hand and tongue and when she spoke she would have a clear and sharp voice. Her posture would be very formal and her facial expression would show a serious woman even though she was a jokester! Alessia has always had some trouble in school due to in fair teachers or just being bored. She wants to be better and help those who have the same problem as her! And that is what is inspiring her to become a teacher, she loves the students and just wants to help them, give them the chance she never got!
She knows her sister works within the faculty, as well as her brother and they seem to love it and she hopes she will too! If she however doesn't like anyone she won’t be social to them and only speak to them if she needs to! Alessia has an explosive personality, she can speak her mind and is not shy to tell someone off, if she dislikes something she will put it out there in a nice way to not offend anyone. But she is kind and caring even though she acts like she’s not. In the future she just wants peace and quiet, making a difference for the generation and she thinks by becoming a teacher that will help! She would like to move out to a cabin with a cat and herself when she’s old and live there until she dies.

Scenarios
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
She would stare at them with a smirk on her face, remembering back to when she was a student and acting this way. She would tell them to watch their language and if they listen she would tell them “good! Y’all behave better then I did when i was a student!” and give them a high-five! If they continued however she would ask them one last time to watch their language before telling them “if you say one more cuss word you will receive a detention.” And if they would continue the swearing she would hand them a detention slip and remind them to be there at 15.00 before walking off with a slightly annoyed look.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
In the classroom she would stand at the front with a blank facial expression on her face. She would raise her voice a bit to be heard around the classroom. ‘’EXCUSE ME STUDENTS COULD YOU PLEASE LISTEN?’’ She would then look at them all, making sure she was heard, if the students were still speaking she would call them out and ask if there is anything they would like to represent to the class. If not she would clear her throat and continue teaching the class like nothing happened.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
as she walked into the room he would greet everyone with a simple morning and a smile on her face, she would get a fruit as she didnt like to eat breakfast and then a cup of hot chocolate to keep her energized during the day. She would sit somewhere there it wasn't quiet but not alot of people would be, she would sit and either read the newspaper or play with her phone, she would talk if spoken to and won't hesitate to start a conversation. She would be very friendly towards her co-workers but if there was something that someone said that bothered her he wouldn't hold back and tell them to maybe not say that since it can trigger a lot of thoughts and bad vibes!

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
She would have a dodgeball in her hand while walking onto the field with a big smile before turning around facing her students. This is her favorite sport of them all! “OKAY CLASS! TODAY WE WILL DO SOMETHING FUN AY?! DODGEBALL! IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT?! WELL TRY IT COME ON NOW! GET ON THE FIELD?” She would then gently pass the ball onto a student whilst walking quickly back to the side to observe what they were doing, she would stand there on the side with crossed arms and a big smile on her face while looking closely at the movements of the kids and make mental notes and grade them mentally!

/me she would open the classroom door to let the students in, she would walk to the front while she hummed to herself and write in a neat handwriting “Dance” she would turn around facing the students with a big smile on her face. “oookKkaaYyy class! Today's lesson will be about DANCE! Now I know it might be cringe and embarrassing for some of you but you have to embrace it! It’s so fun to dance don’t you think?” She would begin doing some dance moves to make the students laugh and smile! “Okay but really, let’s get dancing shall we! To the auditorium!!” She would open the doors to her classroom to let the students out and make their way out to the auditorium.

/me she would wave at the students coming towards the running track showing them that they have come the right way! She would wait a few minutes before counting the students that attended. “Okay wow, a lot of you came! How awesome! Now today we will be running around the track.. how about we start with a 5 min warm up so we prevent any accidents yeah? OKAY GO!” She would watch them run around for 5 minutes before yelling at them to come back “okayy.. so half of the group you start here and the rest start at the other side, the first one to have all their members to sit down wins!” She would wait for the students to separate and go to their different teams “OKAY?! REAaddyyYyy!? SET GO!!!”

/me she would look at all the students with a big smile on her face! “How abooutt we go on a little adventure in the woods?! We can run and play tag there!” She would say almost jumping out of excitement! “Okay kids be with me and don’t run off, if you do you’ll have a detention am I clear? Okay good LESSGOO!!” She would walk towards the woods and making sure everyone was with her, when she got to an specific are she would stop “okay guys, here is the place we will play at now please don’t run too far away I should still be able to see you… now is there anyone that wanna be the chaser? Okay you,… EVERYONE RUUN!!! You can start chasing….. NOW! GO GO GO!!” She would stand and watch them all run around having fun, it would remind her of when she was young and played with her siblings!

Backstory 300 words
Alessia was born 1998 in Moskva loving family consisting of her Father, her mother, her older brother, her twin sister, and herself. After she was born, she and her parents and her siblings would move away from Moskva to Japan, staying there for maybe a few months but soon return to meet the rest of her family on her mother’s side! Growing up Alessia would play with her sister, learning how to care for others, she would be a gentle but stubborn kid and always speak what’s on her mind. Growing up she would learn how to speak German, she would speak it with her father and her sister, but outside at school or with friends she would speak Russian. One day after coming home from school her father would tell Alessia that they will be no longer speaking German at home due to her sister failing school, Alessia would be upset but soon get over it due to her feeling smarter than her sister, at the age of 8 the family would move to Japan to start a new life, only after a few months again they would be moving for the last time, during this period Alessia would have it hard to communicate with her family, Edith her sister would be mad for forcing them to move, her Father would be sick and bed bounded and her mother grew more distant. One night her mother decided to leave them behind to start a new family,nobody knows where she went or who she went with but all we know is that Alessia will never forgive her for this. Because of Mother leaving them they will now struggle to keep a roof over their heads,to help with money Edith and Alessia would sell baked goods to classmates or outside school while their dad would work almost 3 jobs almost sending him into a heart attack. But soon he would find a good and stable job with a stable income, while all this happened Alessia would be 11 years old. Now due to her Father having a good income and her sister studying hard Alessia could finally focus on stuff she’d like, she would study hard and help out with anything her family possible be needing, she would find new friends and new hobbies and at the age of 17 she would meet the love of her life. They would be together for a year before he would propose to her swearing he would be by her side and at the age of 18 she would be a married woman then get divorced… still studying to become something of herself.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):
Alessia Misono
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Given Name(s): Ales, Miss, Misono, Alessia
Preferred Name: Alessia or Mrs. Misono

Age (Minimum is 27): 27
Religious Denomination: atheist
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Russian & German
Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):

Academic Degree:

Bachelor degree
Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
Physical education!
Minors:
Communications and psychology

Native Languages: Russian & German
Other Languages: Japanese

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
none
Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:

Do you have any questions?:

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your application, however after careful consideration I have decided to decline it.

- Your application could use more detail in places and unfortunately there are no spaces available for this subject for the time being​

* Got a question about your application? Click here.

Users who are viewing this thread