Denied P.E teacher application

Brady

Level 7
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: Zentrixz

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): kingB#6969

How old are you? (Optional): 16

What is your timezone?: PST (GMT+8)

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes I understand completely!

Describe your activity on the server: I would spend about 6-7 hours a day on the server!

Do you have any previous bans?: No, I can proudly say I have never received a ban!

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Accepted-
[Korean Lang]- https://schoolrp.net/threads/bradygonebad-korean-application.33597/ (Accepted)
[Swedish Lang}- https://schoolrp.net/threads/brady____s-swedish-application.31250/ (Accepted)
Denied-
[Collegex4]- https://schoolrp.net/threads/bradygonebads-college-application.32394/ (Denied)
[Swedish Lang]- https://schoolrp.net/threads/brady____s-sweden-application.31161/ (Denied)
[Filipino Lang]- https://schoolrp.net/threads/brady____s-application.31160/ (Denied)
[Korean]- https://schoolrp.net/threads/bradygonebad-korean-application.33586/ (Denied)
Pending-
N/A

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?: I have many reasons for wanting to be a teacher, one of them is because I want to try new things in the role play world and I feel that being a teacher is the one of the best if not the best job you can get in SchoolRP and im really dedicated to being a teacher. I also want to teach students things in character and out of character, I also feel that Im the best candidate for this job because im drivin and I will give it my all, I also have heart many people don't have heart and im ready to push myself to my limits and work my hardest, And I won't let you down!

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:
Teacher logs are -Teacher logs are proof of teaching classes and proving that you are doing your job.

Why they are important - They are important to make sure that you are doing your job the correct way. They are also important because it shows you are active, and your way to receive your paycheck!

You want to start a school field trip; how do you do that?: If you want to start a field trip you would ask the Principle or the Vice-Principal if they approve. I will make sure the students will behave and respect where the field trip will take place. Second, I must get help from another staff member to help with the trip. Third, I would ask the class and I would let them come up with ideas for the trip, then me and the staff member will pick the best one. And lastly make sure everyone is safe and having fun!

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

Make sure all students are doing what they should be and make sure they understand the material.

Be polite and respectful to all teachers, your peers and staff members.

3. Use equipment properly, if i see you using the equipment incorrectly than it will result in punishment.

Play safe, Be careful of others around you. Don't play recklessly.

All students must be doing their work and if not I will notify your parents or we can discuss privately about what we can do to change that.

6. Be strict about the usage of any toys, phone, gameboys and many others in the classroom.

Students are to listen to the instructions I give them.

Come to class prepared for my class! And ready to work hard!

Come to class in proper clothing and footwear

All students must try to the best of their ability!! I want to see my students succeed and exceed their expectations.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have quiet a bit of role play experience, Before I started playing SchoolRP I played many other role play games like other Minecraft servers and Dragons and Dungeons. I got into SchoolRP about 7 months ago and I have learned a lot in that 7 months about role play like rules, new ideas and many other things that helped me over all with my role play. SchoolRP by far is my favorite server and I feel that I have come a long way with the server.

Describe the ranking system of teachers:
MoSCoW - Must have, should have, could have, won’t have.

- HD: HD is the Head of the job it stands for “Head Of Department” they are the most important people when it comes to teachers. The HD is there to help other teachers and staff.

- QTLS: QTLS stands for `` Qualified Teacher in Learning and Skills “ they are the second rank when it comes to teachers. They are there to teach the basics to students.

- NQT: NQT stands for “Newly Qualified Teacher” which means that they are new and less experienced then say the HD or a higher rank above.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general. Teachers are very important because they teach the youth of society and get the ready for life. Teachers jobs are very strategic they are there to teach students but also keep them safe at the same time, All teacher also must be respectful to staff, students and parents. Teachers also have to be patient and what I mean by that is they have to understand many sides of a story. Sometimes teachers and parents disagree but the teachers have to see where the parents are coming from or else it can result in punishment. Teachers have a good salary of 300,000 yen for completing 15 classes in a month, and they earn an extra 50,000 yen per 5 extra classes in the same month. Teachers teach many different ways some do games some do tests and other can do homework and many other learning strategies. I personally do thing hands on so I would do test and worksheets but its all whatever you personally like or what your boss says. Teachers most of the time in their spare time focus on what they are gonna teach In the next class, they have to have a plan or else they won't know what to do when it's class time. I like being organized so I right things down to help me remember them.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
Teachers are important because they lead the server in the school aspect. They teach students important facts and life tips that will help them later on, teachers are also important because they are the reason the school gets to do fun things like field trips and activities. I believe teachers are important because they teach us the basics of learning like how to write and read, some can say that they are not important but that's just false because teachers teach us everything we need to know to be successful and healthy.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
“Must have, Could have and Should have” is the school system.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?

Masashi L. Makabe would be a 6'3 male in great shape, would be around 175lbs with a six pack on his stomach, would have brown hair and brown eyes, He'd smell of a cup of dark roast coffee. Masashi will be polite to everyone who is polite to him, he loves to treat people with respect because it makes him feel good. Masashi won't waste his time on people who instigate fights or who bully other people.

Masashi will teach his peers with nothing less than what they deserve, Masashi believes that everyone shall be treated the way they want to be treated. He will also show respect to all and mind his manners. Masashis goals are to teach students about how to be healthy and help them learn about fitness. Masashi also loves students because they make him who he is they let him remember what it's like to be a kid.

Masashi plans on getting a full time job a a physical education teacher because its his dream. Masashi also plans on getting married and taking care of his kids and teach his kids all they need to know about fitness and staying healthy. He also plans on getting back into basketball maybe as a hobby or soothing of that sort.

Masashi is different from all the other candidates for this job because he is unique in many different ways Masashi loves kids, he also loves to teach people. Masashis favorite thing to do growing up was learn from his older siblings and family members. Masashi wants to teach others how to love learning and find the joy in it

Masashi will always be ready to help students in the classroom setting. Masashi loves helping people be the best version of themself, He likes pushing people to better themselves that could vary from beating their high score in the number of laps around the track field or number of blocks in volleyball. Masashi loves helping others and he will always have a smile on his face while doing so. Masashi loves to make jokes and laugh but when it's ready to get in his zone he won’t be distracted. He treats all students with the same respect and he expects the same back.

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
I would approach the student and confront them about their actions and talk to them, if they do not couporate I would send them too detention after school. And if they fail to show I will tell the dean or vice dean which will result in punishment which could vary form more detention or even suspension or expulsion.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
I would blow my whistle and then get the class ready for the day's activity and start with stretches or go into the activity. But if they do not listen I will pull the student or students aside and talk to them one on one and see what the problem is. If things just keep getting worse I will notify the Principle or the Vice-Principal.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
Masashi will be ready to work and be productive. He will also treat everyone with kindness and politeness. He wants his peers to enjoy his company, and treating people the way they want to be treated is the best way to make that happen.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me he’d grab the soccer ball off the ground and pick it up and put it in between his left arm and the left side of his chest making it so the ball does not move.

/me he’d pull out a clipboard then he’d reach in his back pocket and pull out a blue pen with a little bit of ink in it then he’d begin to start writing down plays for football

/me he’d look over at the student as he’d begin to smile and raise his hand to give the student a high five with his other hand he’d make a fist cheering on the student and his peers

/me he’d pull out his whistle and wrap the small rope that was connected to the whistle around his fingers as he would put his lips around the whistle blowing a lot of air into so it makes a whistling sound grabbing the classes attention

Backstory

Masashi L. Makabe was born on the 19th of April, on a nice summer’s day in 1995. His family resided in a large brick home in Osaka, Japan. The house was quite colossal and Masashi would often find himself getting easily lost navigating around the home. Masashi's parents had decided to stay with his father’s parents at their home, since they wanted to continue the tradition and sense of community. Masashi's two uncles, who were also married, were also living here with their own small families, since his grandparents wished to see all their grandchildren grow up in front of their eyes. Masashi's uncles Victor and Subaru had gotten married within the same year and now had 2 children each. All the kids in the household were brought up together and were all quite bubbly and loud personalities, due to the amount of attention and pampering they were given.

Throughout Masashi's childhood, he became more sporty and loved to try out new games, both indoors and outdoors. He had found an interest in the game of Cops and Robbers, something he was introduced to by his dad. His dad worked as an officer for the Osaka Police - Masashi really looked up to his father, and was inspired to be as determined and brave as him. Through multiple games of Cops and Robbers, Masashi quickly picked up the tactics that would work best for him, along with some guidance from his dad. This game was one of the reasons why he wanted to follow in his father’s shadow and become a police officer himself. Through being raised in Osaka, Masashi realised that the police department was becoming corrupt over the years and this is not something he would want to engage in. He talked to his father about this, about how working for a corrupt system will go against Masashi's morals and his wishes for the future. His father agreed that when Masashi leaves school he could leave his hometown and find another city in Japan where Masashi could accomplish himself as a police officer, fighting for the safety of Japan’s people.

Along with having an aspiration to become a police officer, Masashi spent a lot of his time reading manga such as Purple Hyacinth which involved a lady cop who had an ability to detect lies, which made her a great and efficient officer. He also really enjoyed watching anime and acting out anime scenes with his cousin brothers and sisters at home. One might say he was a multi-talented child and was living his life happily.

Growing up, one of his cousin sisters was facing some bullying at school, due to her speech impairment. She would stutter quite a bit, and her voice would sound a bit off, which was ‘abnormal’ too many other kids at school. When Masashi heard of this matter, he didn’t spare even a minute and went to defend her. He always stood up for what he believed in and tried to help in any situation that he could. Whenever he was doing this, he would have a glint of motivation and drive in his eyes, something which would make him a great police officer.

As he got older, he was introduced to the sport of track and volleyball, and he quickly started to enjoy them. He was able to make many friends through this hobby, and would spend hours after school and on the weekends playing outdoors with his cousins and friends. A couple of his cousins also enjoyed these sports and would join him in annual family games, something that his mother had thought of. This made their family even stronger, and added something into their year that everyone looked forward to. After Masashi learned these games he wanted to take his skills to the next step so he joined a football and volleyball club. He was coached by good players and his skills only got better. He loved sports and other activities like running,swimming,baseball,football,volleyball, etc. Masashi wanted to be a teacher because he could get a job that involved teaching kids how to play some of his favorite activities. Masashi went to college and tried his best in his classes, he graduated at the top of his class. Masashi works hard everyday to become a teacher. He does a 5 mile jog everyday and then he plays a daily game of volleyball, then he will end the day with a nice stretch. Masashi also has a good diet, His diet consists of salad,fish,nuts,chicken and many other healthy foods to help Masashi stay in his best shape.

In-Character Information

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name: Masashi Lewis Makabe
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.
Given Name(s): Masashi
Preferred Name: Mr.Makabe

Religious Denomination: Christianity
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Japanese
Current Location: Karakura

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 2
Working Experience (# of years):

Academic Degree: fitness
Year of Graduation: 2013
Major(s): Exercise Science, Athletic Training.
Minors: Business, Computer Science

Native Languages: Japanese
Other Languages: English

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: Yes, I do

Preferred Teaching Subject: Physical Education

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your Teacher application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:
-
There were only two open positions for Physical Education teacher, the decision of who to accept was made based on previous experience and detail in their application. Nevertheless, thank you for applying; you may re-apply for another teaching position whenever.

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread