Tea_RP#0002
How old are you? (Optional):
N/A
What is your timezone?:
BST / GMT
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I do.
Describe your activity on the server:
Recently in the UK, the virus has hit very critically on my area, forcing us all into another lockdown, so i’ve been very active on SRP, However even before the pandemic arose, i was already active on the server, playing daily for 3-4 hours at least.
In general I am a fairly active person anyway, I’m one to make plans and stick to them accordingly, as well as applying that to my roleplay. I am constantly checking the rules weekly and if i am due to go into any sort of inactivity towards the server, i will let it be known immediately, such as holidays such as my birthday, christmas, etc! In the summer and school breaks i tend to be active daily as i said before, and on weekends i play a bit more than my average time of 3-4 hours, but of course always making time for my family and friends on my day-to-day lifestyle.

Do you have any previous bans?:
I have no bans.
Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/italian-language-application.28406/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-language-application.26441/

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
High-School Student, 18, Grade 12.
Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:

My motivation to become a teacher is to have the ability to pass on my knowledge to any students I may bring to my classes, and especially to the fields and the courts. The subject of Physical education has always be close to me and one who struggles mentally, i find any physical activity to be an escape and to improve how i may be feeling on that day, so i’d like to help students to get that escape that i receive from it myself, to have the goal of improving the mental health of kids who may be struggling. And to me, i don't think there's anything better than a dedicated person doing what they love to help others love it too. I find those who are already teachers in Karakura to be so inspiring, and to sit in classes and see the focus on each pupils face is enough to make somebody's day, so i’d like to be the next teacher to bring that focus, joy, and dedication to their faces.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:

The teacher logs are the classroom records, that are written down in record by said teacher to document the lesson they have held. It becomes extremely useful to those teachers as it helps them keep a record of what they’ve already covered in topics, how many lessons they’ve held, and what they offered the students in that lesson. It then also helps the teacher with future planning of their lessons, seeing what the students focused well in and enjoyed the most. It then also helps with the other teachers to help them keep track of how their lessons went and the activity of that teacher, and seeing how well they’re handling the teaching.

You want to start a school field trip; how do you do that?:

Well, firstly to organize the school trip I’d find an area that's the perfect place for what i might want to offer the students, and also the right time. Making sure to have all the educational purposes to the lesson to ensure the students bring back information and memories from the trip. As a very quick example of a school trip in mind I would think of a safe place either in the Karakura forest or the Zen Garden, where I will study the ‘art’ of meditation with the students. Once those simple plans are figured out, I'd then speak to either of the principles and present my ideas for the trip, hopefully being able to get the all clear on it, and giving the students an amazing day, both emotionally and educationally.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

These are the main rules that should be known when entering the classroom.
Eating and drinking of any sort is prohibited in the classroom
1. There must be no violence or Vulgarity in the classroom, it should remain peaceful and safe for everyone. If this rule is violated, you will be detained and/ or directed to the principal's office.
2. Phones are not allowed once entered the classroom. You will be given three warnings if any phone is seen, once the three warnings have been handed out, the phone will be confiscated and handed back to the owner at the end of the lesson.
3. Raise your hand to speak. Speaking over another student and teacher will not be allowed, this includes during
4. class debates and group questions. Any speaking out of line will be given a warning.
5. Personal space of another pupil and teacher must be respected.
6. You must care for the school equipment as if it was your own, no damage should be done to it
7. Always come prepared to classes with equipment to make notes.
8. Ensure your area is clean upon leaving the classroom.
9. Foul language such as swear words will not be tolerated, it will result in a warning.
10. A main rule from me as a teacher is to never give up. You can do it if you put your mind to it.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

My roleplay on the SchoolRP community started 3 years ago, in 2018 where i started off like every new player in the community. At first i didn't understand the concept of roleplay but after a couple months I began to excel as a role-player. I tried many different aspects and varieties of roleplay, discovering what i was comfortable with and it continued that way until late 2019.

In 2019 I began to befriend many people who introduced me to discord and even more varieties of roleplay, and I became a confident player, getting more involved into the RP, becoming more detailed with my actions and words.

Last year I then got introduced to GangRP and until now it's been a big part of each of my characters lives. Learning a lot about it along my way and familiarizing myself with the aspect of it. I admire the time I had while being a part of the GangRP community but I have realized it is not what I aspire to do with my characters life, and that teaching is the best thing to do both for herself and other people.

An opportunity as a teacher for the Karakura High-School would be life changing for me, since the role of the teacher is one I have always admired, and I've learnt alot from how the teachers act around school and how their RP is more mature than what you see everywhere else. And that's a community I would love to be a part of.

Describe the ranking system of teachers:

- HD: Head Of Department. If a teacher has the role ‘’HD’’ it means they’ve been working at Karakura High-School for a long time and proven themselves to be worthy of being given the power of making their own decisions related to their own department.

- QTLS: Qualified Teacher Of Learning Skills. This role is given to those who are certainly capable of teaching efficiently to their students. They are Trusted by the Karakura High-School team and can freely teach lessons without needing others assistance.

- NQT: Newly Qualified Teacher. This is the role given to the new teacher’s that have just been accepted in, It’s the first rank, so Newly Qualified Teachers are not as trusted as those who have been working for a long time which is self explanatory.

Teacher Knowledge
Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?: Well the server is called School Roleplay so it quite explains itself. The servers main point is High-School and teachers are highly needed and essential for it to work, and as the server focuses mainly on the Roleplays in school rather than from the City, Teachers become a key essentiality of the server.

They are also very important because they take up a main part of the time on the server, the time of the school period, when the school or school gates are open to students to the time they are being closed. They are indispensable for the education of students, because they help them to realize their dreams, and what should be a priority in life but above all to help them face that reality of life and the world of work, and to some, the word of dreams becoming realities.

Teachers sacrifice time for their students, and also sacrifice their patience and commitment, which for some people takes a lot and if people respect those dedication from the teachers, they can do amazing things with the right grades. and for that they gain a reasonable salary, for the way the teach is undescribable. teachers have a way with their words thats connect to students and make them want to acheive.
make them want to believe they can be successful.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:

The lesson planning system that the school works on is the following system: "It must have, it could have, it should have, it should do, it should execute, it should exceed and it should succeed".

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?

The character which will be a teacher is Ichika ‘Ichi’ N. Akamine. A character I developed last year to be sweet, gentle, caring and kind.

Ichika would stand at 5’4 and have the stereotypical “perfect” figure for a female. She’d weigh around 126 pounds and be at the age of 18. Despite Ichika’s size she would be a strong woman both physically and mentally with an incredible resilience and fighting ability. She is known to never give up if she aspires to achieve something, and hates seeing other people give up when she knows they’re capable of achieving it. Even through her harsh past, she tries her best to not let it affect her. She would have originated from Spain, but due to appects in her past, also have italian in her. Ichika is both loving and loved and intends to keep it that way, and having enemies in life may affect her entirely. She is known to not snap at people despite how ignorant they’re being, however can be stubborn and protective of the things she loves, but not to the point it endangers herself, and others.

Ichika has long, ginger hair that would have soft waves to it and dress smartly in her day-to-day life. She would have fairly pale skin and teal eyes. All plays an effect in her soft and welcoming look, which helps her friends and family come to her for support and care when they’re upset or scared, as they know Ivhika will protect them. She enjoys nature and often goes for long walks when she’s feeling stressed as she loves the outdoors and the energy she gains from it. Her outfits would often consist of a tidy shirt, and a skirt, her outfits would never be flashy and inappropriate to uphold her mature status. She’d often wear heeled boots that create an extra inch to her height and walk around with a bow in her hair that her passed sister had given her. And she would have a rose gold ring on her left hand ring finger, as she was married to “Otaku Sadako”.

Ichika has gone through alot of experiences in her past that some would call life changing, but to her she sees it as an opportunity to grow and will continue to look at life that way no matter what happens to protect herself and her loved ones; and would hope to help other people to see life as she does, that whatever they're going through is just another barrier to the great future they have ahead. And as for Ichika, she knows that a great future is near for her, as all her life dreams are almost complete as she owns a loving family, is befriended by loving friends, and married to a loving man. And to her that’s all that matters, as well as pursuing her last dream of teaching in the Karakura High-School.

Scenarios
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

I would ask said people to stop using inappropriate language in a place that should be respected, with a polite tone, using it as a warning to the students, however if they take my polite warning as a joke and continue, I would draw attention of the incident with the principal or vice-principle and leave the situation with them to take any further actions they see fit.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:

I would want to gain the students attention, and in doing this I would ask for silence and give the class a chance to react to my simple request, i would then change my manner if this didn't work and increase my voice, asking once again in a police yell for silence and focus in the room, out of respect.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:

My character would act her natural self in the teacher’s lounge as she believes that’s the right thing to do, and for her that would be sensible and polite, taking the time while she’s in there to ask any questions she may have with the other teachers to ensure she’s doing her job to the best of her ability. She would maintain a warm and welcoming smile while in the lounge, ensuring she was letting it known she was a caring and sweet character, holding a polite and sensible posture while she either sat, or stood. Using absolutely no foul language or any words that may upset or hurt anyone. And she would respect everyone's personal space.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me would stand at the front of the room with a welcoming and warm smile as the students entered her classroom, standing upright with a small wave to each pupil, and standing in silence as she waited for the class to be sat patiently, for her to be able to begin the lesson with no interuptions.

/me would lift her head up as she finished her sentence, looking for any newly raised hand to the answer of her question, looking around the room with an encouraging smile, before she spotted a hand and pointed to the student, leaning forward eagerly to hear the answer “Y/N, Yes?”

/me would sit down at her desk, placing one leg over the other and pulling herself closer to the desk so sit upright, watching the class, evaluating the work done by each student, looking for any difficulties the pupils may have with the handed out task.

/me would gather a pile of files from upon her desk and walk in-between each row of seats, handing out a piece of homework to each student, nodding to them with a smile as she handed them out, letting the student know they may head for the door.

Backstory
/* Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and his/her previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended. Make sure this is over 300 words. Remove this comment after posting.*/
Ichika ‘Ichi’ Nishimura Akamine was born in Spain, Along with her other siblings, where she was raised by her two parents, Martias and Adriana Akamine, Two well known mafia owners in spain. Her and her siblings lived there for 5 years of Ichika’s life with Ichika being in sweet innocence. Her parents were caring and loving towards the family, treating them well so they could delay their view to the harsh reality to the world,which they easily accomplished and they did an amazing job on until on the 17th june, when their home was raided by an enemy gang, setting fire to the home at midnight, trapping the family inside. Ichika’s parents saved the children and sacrificed their lives for them, passing away in the fire. After the incident ichika and her siblings moved away from Spain, to Italy with their aunt, who looked after them all well except for ichika. Her aunt constantly blamed Ichika for their parents death as she was the last saved; constantly being told if they had let her die, her parents would still be alive, but instead of being hurt by the words ichika grew stronger from them and matured well. She taught herself self defense to protect her and her siblings and became a fierce female, not allowing anyone other than blood related family to get close to her and being constantly on guard. And then when Ichika turnt the age of 18, she moved to Karakura with her other siblings, where she continued to grow as a person both physically and mentally. She moved the karakura with the knowledge of spanish and italian, and joined the school where she met several loving teachers which seemed to care for her like others never did, which gave her the dream to become a teacher and give students the same care she had received. Ichika remained a very down- low person until she met A male named Otaku Sadako, where she fell in love. He turned her into a soft and caring person, showing her that her past shouldn’t define her future. And she soon enough became a “replica” of her mother, with her caring eyes yet still snap at the sign of danger, being as strong as Otaku. Ichika now cares for her family with everything she has, making sure they’re always ok, being ready to sacrifice her life for her loved ones like her parents once did.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name: Ichika Nishimura Akamine.
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mrs.
Given Name(s): Ichika.
Preferred Name: Ichi.

Age (Minimum is 27): 27.
Religious Denomination: Atheist.
Marital Status: Married.

Nationality: Spain, Italy.
Current Location: Karakura.

Teaching Experience (# of years): Newly hired P.E Teacher at Karakura, overall Three years teaching experience.
Working Experience (# of years): Four years of work experience.

Academic Degree: Degree in fitness.
Year of Graduation: 2010
Major(s): English, Science, P.E Theory
Minors: Maths, Physical Education

Native Languages: Spanish
Other Languages: Italian, Japanese

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: N/A
Preferred Teaching Subject: Physical Education (P.E)

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any): N/A
Do you have any questions?: N/A

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of Physical Education Teacher at Karakura High School.

After carefully reading through your application, I have concluded that your application is up to par with the standards expected when reviewing Teachers applications. There are just a few steps left to obtain your role(s):

- Ensure that you’re in the Karakura Academics Discord.
- DM me via Discord to get your roles and permissions setup: @KimiNoUso#9999.

Notes:
-Impressive application, however I read over this when it was posted; please do not advertise your application, ratings do not effect your chance of acceptance.​

Users who are viewing this thread