Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:

ponpon22

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):

Petroziliachan

What is your time zone?:

GMT+2

Describe your activity on the server:
(All of these might change depends if I have plans on the day!)

Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
2pm-8pm 8pm-11pm 1pm-4pm 6pm-9pm 5pm-11pm 11am-8pm 12pm-9pm 3pm-9pm

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):

Yes, I've been Temporarily banned for trolling on my main account. - https://schoolrp.net/threads/ponpon22s-ban-appeal.63026/ - Denied

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

I do, I acknowledge.

Links to any previous applications on the server:

Mandarin application - https://schoolrp.net/threads/chinese-application.63760/ - Accepted
Korean application - https://schoolrp.net/threads/ponpon22s-language-application.69428/ - Accepted
Spanish application - https://schoolrp.net/threads/ponpon22s-language-application.69097/ - Accepted
Other application - https://schoolrp.net/threads/ponpon22s-other-application.70133/ - Accepted
Lost Motorbike - https://schoolrp.net/threads/lost-motorbike.70246/ - Accepted

What are your current roles on the server?:

Kaleyli Omari - Grade 12
Manuel C. Guerrero - Grade 12 (Applying for)
Ha-Rin Väli - Grade 12

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:

PE Teacher

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:

My motivation for becoming a PE Teacher is the fact that i adore sports and Im a runner myself and I'd like to bring that into my rp experience. I notice the fact most classes or any kind of learning seems boring to other players, I think PE is a great idea to take that away. In fact when i give you a challenge to do in the class your mind would want to complete it and not just sit and listen. Here you can also level up your Attributes in my classes and it might help to level it up. I like seeing people having fun in these type of classes because you do things differently then other classes in any ways its more playful and more fun to rp out. Playing games with the people seeing them having fun and not upset is what i'd like to do and make their characters feel in shape.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT?:

I do understand.

Do you understand if your application is accepted, you will have to undergo teacher training?:

Yes, I do understand and I'm perfectly OK with that.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:

The logs for teacher classes serve as a record where instructors document the classes they've conducted. This ensures that, by the month's end, the classes can be tallied to meet their quota. Within each log, details such as the instructor's name, attendance numbers, and the topics covered are documented. These logs provide a valuable resource for school faculty, offering a reference point in case of any issues. Moreover, they play a crucial role in determining payroll and monthly quotas.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

NO PHONES.
Please do not use phones during class as it is a distraction and will disrupt the class.

NO FOOD.
Please do not bring food into the classroom as I will have to clean it up after! Drinks may be brought for OUTSIDE activities!

NO inappropriate language and actions at all.
Please do not swear or use foul language in my classroom, if it is used a warning may follow. No Inappropriate actions such as hitting and touching someone who does not wish to be touch, a stern warning will be used.

NO WHISPERING/GOSSIPING UNLESS ASKED.
If you wish to whisper something to your friend I may pick on you and ask you to tell the whole class as a punishment.

NO RUNNING AWAY.
when we are doing an outside activity I expect you all to stay in the area, with this being said anyone who runs away will get a warning.

NO TROLLING OR BULLYING.
Bullying or trolling is not taken lightly and may result in a detention if not a warning.

ITEM CARE.
Please do take care of your own items, if someone has broken yours do tell me. Don't touch someone else's equipment,in doing so a warning will most likely be used to warn you have done the wrong thing

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

I've been on this server for a long period of time and I think my roleplay express it very well. I detail a lot and i love writing so much about the little things. I think im pretty approved or roleplaying in this server and that i know how to rp out a lot of situations as such romancerp, Trainingrp, combatrp and more. i think i gained enough experience to try out Teachingrp.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:

- HD
↳ Meaning:

Head of Department

↳ Description:

A teacher in an HD (Head of Department) position is responsible for overseeing an entire department, as seen in a typical school setting where specific teachers lead departments like English, History, Art, and more. This role is of utmost significance, requiring an individual with strong moral values, a consideration for both faculty and students' feelings, and an overall commitment to hard work and responsibility. The person holding an HD role is the highest-ranking member within their respective department. For instance, Min Seok serves as the HD of the English department, making him the top faculty member in that particular department.

- QT
↳ Meaning:

Qualified Teacher

↳ Description:
Qualified Teachers are the second highest position in the teacher department. They have proven themselves as worthy teachers and have worked hard to reach the position that they are in. They have met every quota and thought of unique and educational lesson plans. For each class they are prepared and are ready to take on each and every obstacle that is thrown there way. These teachers do not need anyone to give them assistance when hosting classes but will be grateful for those who wish to do so to learn more.

- NQT
↳ Meaning:

Newly Qualified Teacher

↳ Description:
Newly Qualified Teachers are teachers that just recently finished there training and will most likely need some help when hosting classes. These teachers are working hard to learn everything necessary in order to become a qualified teacher.

- UT
↳ Meaning:

Unqualified Teacher

↳ Description:
Unqualified Teachers are teachers that were just hired and are still learning about the in's and out's of Karakura High. They will still require assistance when hosting classes and it is likely that they will not know how to handle certain situations and will need to ask for help when handling them.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Teachers receive varying pay based on their ranking and the number of classes they conduct within an out-of-character month. Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs) start with a base pay of 350k for completing 10 classes, while Qualified Teachers (QTs) have a base pay of 400k for the same achievement. Additionally, for every 5 extra classes beyond the minimum quota, teachers earn an additional 50k until reaching the maximum amount. It's important to note that teachers are limited to hosting a maximum of 4 classes per out-of-character day.
Each teacher in SchoolRP has a unique approach to education. Some prefer using games to teach students, while others lean towards giving lectures. The variety in teaching methods adds an intriguing element to how each teacher conducts their lessons. For example, teachers like Xiang Kaneko often incorporate games into their lessons, using math to enhance classic activities like four corners. On the flip side, educators like Snoobs opt for delivering lectures but intersperse them with entertaining comments to keep students engaged. Every teacher brings a fresh perspective on effective teaching.
During their leisure time, most teachers can be found spending time with their children or socializing at popular locations such as the plaza or open shops. Despite the need for respect in their professional role, teachers are also individuals with personal lives, seeking enjoyment and connection with loved ones. Their lives beyond school, though usually kept private, reflect the normalcy and humanity that exists outside the classroom.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:

Teachers are very crucial in a server dedicated to School for several reasons. Firstly, they serve as facilitators of learning, guiding students through activities about education and lessons within the setting of the current situation. Making education a huge part of the roleplay experience. Additionally, teachers retain order by enforcing rules that are set by the higher-ups of the school also known as SLT and ensuring that students are to follow these guidelines. They make the server more realistic when it comes to school and mocking real life interactions making it realistic. Teachers also provide the essential support to students emotionally and academically, hosting games and having assignments due. They also play a really important role on the server because they can organize events within the school and be apart of them, host extracurricular activities and adding joy to the server.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:

The school uses the MosCoW system.

Character Information

Describe the character: How do they look and act? What makes them unique and different?

1711062397154.png

A 7'2ft male with neat brown hair with a few piercings. He has an Athletic yet a very muscular build he had on. He has 4 diff hidden tattoos onto his body and a small birthmark behind his ear looking like a small star. Manuel is a very sweet yet gentle male all though his appearance might be a bit scary he's still a babygirl.

What is their outlook on students and their co-workers?

Manuel takes this job VERY seriously, He's adores seeing the students doing sports and getting into shape. He is very supportive towards others and will help everyone get to their goals in the end. He would teach with a very light and positive manner to get the best out of the lesson and have some fun himself.

Manuel's interactions with other co-workers would be very friendly and would probably ask them to go workout with them or talk about these annoying type of students who doesn't want to sit down and listen.

Eventually Manuel would be a supportive yet nice and warm teacher he loves all of his students even the trouble makers and he hopes they all get to their goals and their fitness goals as well.

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

Manuel will firstly look at them to make sure if he's not seeing things if he's not he would stare at them in disapproval with his head shaking lightly. Sooner or later he would walk towards them and would look down at them hoping that his angry face is enough warning for them and will say so as well. If they wont stop these actions and would start to curse him too he would shush them and would stuck a detention slip onto their foreheads before saying "Y'all better be good or it will lead to suspension" before walking away.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:

Manuel would look up to the sky slightly annoyed and would think of how to get their attention when a slight idea came to his mind, Everyone loves ice cream he thinks. He will probably scream "THE NEXT ONE WHO ISNT LISTENING WONT GET ICE CREAM AFTER THIS LESSION" since most of the students will want the ice cream after a hard working lesson he would probably buy them all ice cream and the one who haven't stopped talking wont get any so they wont talk from now on.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:

Manuel would talk to everyone about anything but mostly students he likes to talk about them or about how crazy the day went on him. He adores black coffee and would probably make himself a big cup of it while asking the other members if they want coffee as well. He would sit on one of the sofas and sip his big cup of black coffee talking about his wife showing her off or anything else he might like to talk about. He loves to talk to people and he doesn't mind the subject.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me Manuel would be sitting in the teacher's lounge sipping his large cup of black coffee and would look up at the clock seeing his class starts soon he would get up and head to the room leaning back on a table while waiting there for students to come. He'd sit on his desk scrolling away at his phone to make time fly by. As he looked up to see the door opening he would put his phone down and would start walking around to the other side of his desk as the student poured in through the small double doors. &f"Welcome to class everyone, I hope you all have been having a good day today. Are we ready to play some sports?" &uHe'd tilt his head slightly to the side giving them a small smile.

/me Manuel would look at the student filled classroom before writing his name on the board, turning around the face the children a large smile would sit on his face. He'd introduce himself as Mr Guerrero their PE teacher, after he had introduced himself he'd point at random students allowing them to do the same. After that he would start to ask them &f"What kind of sports y'all would like to try for today's lesson before we start training for the exams?" &uHe hears the answers from all of the students before debating what activity he should choose. He can't decide which one.. So he starts a voting in class seeing how many students want which activity.

/me Manuel would look up to the sky annoyed by the talking students before getting himself into a deep thought what would make them shut the hell up. He closed his eyes for moment before an idea popped into his mind looking down t all of the talking students as he yelled &f"NEXT PERSON TO TALKS WILL COME UP TO MY DESK AND REINTRODUCE THEMSELVES IN THE MOST SERIOUS MATTER AND IF ANYONE LAUGHS THEY WILL SIT AT MY DESK THE REST OF THE LESSON AND WE WON'T DO PRAC. AND WONT GET ICE CREAM AFTER THE LESSON!!" &uHe inhaled a big breath looking at the dead quiet students with a sly smirking before getting back to what he wanted to talk about before all the interuption.

/me Manuel would stand in the track field watching the students work out and do his requests. He starts cheering for the ones who got tired to keep it moving and keep going &f"LETSSS GO!!! ONE MORE!!! KEEP GOING!!!" &uhe would scream as the lesson is about to end he would hand each student a water bottle with a side of ice cream (for the ones who got quiet only) before calling names to give them a talk about this class may be good may be bad. after hes done with that he talked to the students who requested to talk to him about fitness and other stuff.

Backstory
(0-16)

A boy born in València, Spain by a young mother who saw him as a mistake was horrified at the birth of Manuel from the moment her water broke she knew she couldn’t and wouldn’t take care of him. Manuel’s father wanted no part in his life the same as his mother. Minutes after he was born the parents had a deep conversation about what they were going to do about the unwanted newborn, this conversation wasn’t very long till they both came to the conclusion of giving him up for adoption. The old nanny who had worked there for many decades was surprised to see Manuel at the front door steps of the orphanage, seeing the young boy she'd taken him in and nursed him. The years flew by like a bullet train and eventually he was ten years old! By the time he was ten he was able to walk around, speak and even play with the older children for a few years! Eventually one by one they all got adopted and Manuel was the only one left, the years passed by slowly. When he turned 16 he was forced out of the orphanage because they needed more space to fit younger children who needed a space to live and feel supported of course everyone was sad about the decision of the orphanage owners but there was nothing the nannies or children could do except give him some money to be able to each and travel.

(16-26)

By the time Manuel was 17 he had been to several different places around the world trying his best to find a peaceful home for him to relax and settle down in, that was until he had traveled to Karakura and stayed for a while. He thought it was a lovely town and the beaches were a beautiful sight to behold. Passing by civilians Manuel noticed the glares and dirty looks people had been giving him because of his height, yet this didn’t change his thoughts on staying and settling down. He decided to stay in Karakura and build his own home and family, even applying for jobs like P.E Teacher for karakura high school! His life was finally coming together so well and he couldn’t of been happier now.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):

Manuel Costas Guerrero.

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Mr

Given Name(s):

Manuel

Preferred Name:

Manuel

Age (Minimum is 25)

Male

Religious Denomination:

Catholic

Marital Status:

engaged

Nationality:
Spanish

Current Location:

Karakura, Japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):

2 years experience in being fitness trainer

Academic Degree:

bachelor degree in Education, with a major in Health and Physical Education

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):

Physical Education

Minors:

Health and Fitness

Native Languages:

Spanish

Other Languages:

Japanese

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:

No, I do not

Last edited:

RexLobo

Level 105
Administrator
Lore Coordinator
Teacher Lead
RexLobo
RexLobo
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying! However, after careful consideration, I have decided to deny your application

• Your application lacked detail in comparison to some others.

Please feel free to reapply! Any questions regarding your application, please DM me on discord.

Users who are viewing this thread