mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied paatato's Event Team Application

PatatoPotato

Level 4
Paatato's Application
To join the Event Team

IN-GAME NAME:
My main account in-game name currently is paatato. Previously it has been prxztel and PatatoPotato. In the past I also had an alt account, although it has become quite inactive as I have lent it to a non-SRP-playing friend for a few months. It was known as PatatoCrisps. If you would like to contact me through discord, my account is patato#4458. I am connected to all major SRP-related discords.

EXPLAIN YOUR ACTIVITY ON THE SERVER:
I have been an SchoolRoleplay player since late 2016/early 2017. Throughout this time I have had many experiences and created a lot of great friends. Due to the AR plugin removal, I am unable to tell you the exact time, although I believe it was about 35 days playtime on the server. I will be dedicating 1-3 hours on the server during weekdays and 3-5 hours per weekend day. This will lead to about 25 hours playtime on the server or more each week and so on. If in the event I am required to spend more time on the server, I will gladly to ensure I am able to maintain my role in a proper and appropriate manner. It is also worth noting I am from the Australian Eastern Standard Timezone (AEST).

WHAT PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE DO YOU HAVE WORKING IN A TEAM:
Throughout my time spent on SchoolRoleplay, I have had the opportunity to play and work with amazing people as a team. My experience includes: working as a Physical Education Teacher for the Highschool, serving as a Cadet for the Karakura Police Department, maintaining a role as a Karakura News Reporter, and also working as an A & K Tailor through discord. Each role I have served throughout SRP has been over the course of several months. I have ensured to take my role properly, complete my job on time, and work well with the other workmates. I would love to go more in-depth about my time working with these amazing people, although I will not to keep this application relatively short.

WHAT MAKES YOU DIFFERENT FROM OTHER APPLICANTS:
Whilst I believe all the other applicants are amazing, I do have several things I offer that separate myself from the rest and hopefully sway your opinion to let me join the event team. As I've stated above, I have been an active player of SchoolRP since early 2017. I have made many friends and been apart of many groups. Thankfully, I have had the opportunity to work with different roles and alongside amazing other colleagues. I have always ensured to complete the job to a high standard and include everyone in the team regardless of what is occurring. I believe due to my many roles on SRP, I have proven to you that I may be entrusted with completing my role in the event team and working well with the other members. Although, just because of my roles doesn't prove I'm any different to anyone else, right?

Fortunately, I have more to offer. I'm a caring and friendly person. Over the years, I've made so many amazing friends. I'm always polite with my words, goofy when I can be, and serious when the job needs to be done. I'll always lend a listening ear and ensure I am aware of everything occurring within the server. My bubbly personality and positive words will surely uplift the mood of my workmates. If not, I'll just try harder aha. But again, my personality and roles may not make me stand out further. So, I'm not exactly done yet. I will dedicate an appropriate amount of time each week to completing my role. I will always be available for meetings, and always able to contribute ideas. Because after all, that is a main part of the job. I believe myself to be a very creative and realistic person too. This is a good skill to have as I will be able to create complex and creative event ideas the server has not yet experienced, and adapt them to be delivered in a realistic and fun way. Of course, the culture and facts included in each event I present. I have already brainstormed some ideas aha.

I promise, I am the best candidate for the role because of my abilities. I will complete my job to a high standard, do everything on time, and have great ideas to contribute that have been planned and thought out as best as they could be. Of course, I am not always going to have the best ideas which is why I will confide in my workmates, and get their opinions on the ideas frequently. I am creative, reliable, and fun. My workmates can always trust me to boost their mood and help shape their ideas for events. I will contribute to events and always be present when one occurs. I assure you, because of my skills I have stated, this will make me one of the best candidates for the event team role. It is your choice to give me the opportunity to prove this to you.

PROVIDE A DETAILED EVENT PROPOSAL:
Did you know: Japan receives about 1,500 earthquakes annually. Almost everyday, a minor tremor will occur within the Country. That's crazy, right? Also as I have never experienced an Earthquake event in Karakura, I believe this is a good small proposal to make towards the event team.

Now, you may be thinking: Gee, that's dumb because Earthquakes don't last long and the map would need to be MAJORLY altered to suit the event. Well, that's not exactly true. On the richter scale, magnitude recorded at 2.5 - 5.4 may be noticed by people, but it often does not lead to major damage. This will allow the builders to alter a small part of the map if they choose, but it is optional. Players can choose to RP injuries or objects within their household falling if they would like. The event would occur mid-day on a School day. Why?

Majority of SchoolRP's players are either HighSchool or College students, located within the School grounds. Having a noticeable Earthquake occur will lead the School into going into an immediate lockdown. Students will need to take shelter underneath a desk, and Teachers supervise their students. The Earthquake can continue for as long as desired. Once it is after and deemed safe over the speaker system, the students will be required to evacuate the school zone. Teachers will need to lead their students out onto a field and take 'roll-call'. Then, they will be dismissed for the day.

I believe this is a good idea as everyone on the roleplay server will be able to RP their experience throughout the Earthquake. It is a simple idea for an event, but would make the day of many players interesting. It does not require much to complete, but can be easily extended if chosen so. Due to Japan's frequent Earthquakes, I have chosen this as my proposal as it is simple and realistic for the Country. I hope the event team like my idea as I am very interested and excited to hear back from them.

OTHER NOTES:
Thank you so much for reading my application! I hope I have proven to you why I would make a good event team member, and how my ideas are realistic and based around Japan. If anything should be improved/changed, please let me know as I would love to improve my future applications. I hope you enjoy your day/night. Thanks!

NukaRndz

Level 53
Denied

Thank you for applying but as a collective decision we decided to deny your application. You may reapply when an announcement is made that we are looking for new members.

Users who are viewing this thread