Pantscake

Level 8
IGN: Pantscake

VEHICLE OR ITEM NAME: 750.000 Yen

EVIDENCE:

Penthouse: 209

Apartment block D - 204

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Alright so what happened with all of this was I was going to buy two apartments from two people
PurgeRP and TypicalPhantom.
I brought PurgeRP's Apartment for 50k to make him disown it and I put in 200k into it
and I brought TypicalPhantom's for 100k since it was a penthouse and I put 300k into it
TypicalPhantom even saw me put 60 days on the penthouse
And I gave NoLoliHere 100k to pay for her apartment
and it all went good then next day I log on everything is the same in the apartment but it ownership of the apartment rollbacked and I did not get my money back form the apartments so I lost 750k In total.

You can ask all of them about it since I really find it annoying that just because the server is not running as it needs to be and the server rollback only some parts of the server like only the bank or only the apartments In total over this I have lost 2 mil
750k here to apartments
1 mil in the bank when it broke
and 200k because apartment auto-extend was a thing that was automatically on back then

And I mean if I can't get my 750k fully back but only some of it like half it would be fine since then something has happened and I don't feel "Scammed" over it but I would love to get the full 750k back.

Oph wanted me to send it once again

-Pantscake

Users who are viewing this thread