No.

What Country are you from?:
Brazil.

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?):
Luk7z#8027

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
My server activity is being intense, reaching almost 10 hours online. On the forum, I'm not very active because I don't need it yet. In some high school clubs, I'm pretty active doing applications.

How long have you played SchoolRP for?:
I've been playing for just over a week. Maria and Ferri are my friends so I learned a lot in a short time.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
N/A

Current Role/Degree/Grade on SchoolRP?:
New account, Grade-7. In my primary account, I'm in Grade-12.

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:
My main motivation currently is the pleasure of being a teacher in a Japanese school. I had already taught Defense Against the Dark Arts in the Harry Potter RPG in which I participated and developed a lot. Second, the lack of teachers and the absence of math classes. Last but not least, the remuneration would help me earn a little more Yen so that I could flow more RP by buying an apartment and in-game items.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?:
I have been playing table-top RPG since I was 8 years old and am currently a three-table master with my friends. I can say that I have great experience in grand narratives. I've created stories and participated in many of them too.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:

Classroom logs are proof that you have done that class properly (as part of your job) and are also proof of the students present. Usually in screenshot form.

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
It is necessary for a Professor to follow the proper rules of being an adult, mature, responsible, and professional. Students are also expected not to use cell phones in class, not to talking
improperly, and to be active during class.

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):

Overall, I have a lot of experience participating in and running FantasyRP adventures, but I've participated in two "school" RPGs, one by Harry Potter and one by Percy Jackson (Camp Half-Blood). On RoleplayHUB's SchoolRP I'm a cousin of the Brazilian characters Maria and Ferri and my primary character is an 18-year-old tattooed guy who has a dark past, is of few words, and is extremely athletic.

College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete, What is a College-Professor's salary?

"You are expected to grade Students if you wish to do so and vary your classes, this meaning you should not constantly replicate the same topic. You should also attempt to be as interactive as possible in lectures. Try to make it fun.".
Firstly, students are expected to really learn from their classes, following the RP. Also that they graduate properly and that you don't keep repeating the same subject in different classes. The salary varies according to your activity, if you reach 15 lessons per month you will receive ¥450,000. If you take 10 extra lessons, you will receive a bonus remuneration of ¥50,000, totaling ¥500,000 that can be earned at the end of each month.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?

Marco is just over 1.71 meters tall, is 40 years old, and looks like a crazy old man with glasses who has long hair. He has a deep voice and doesn't speak very loudly. Despite his appearance, he is a kind and confident man who loves to advise students and believes that they will all have a bright future in their hands. He's addicted to tattoos and superhero movies. From his Instagram, we can see that he likes to spend his family weekends swimming in lakes and rivers. He is a great friend to everyone and believes that the world would be better if everyone thought positively. He thinks that at 60 he's going to rent a ranch and live with the animals and his wife.

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?

I would ask them to speak lower with a smile on their face. If they didn't cooperate I would still kindly give a warning. If they didn't stop yet, in my calm and happy way. If they still don't cooperate, I would subtly take them to detention, imposing the proper work of Professor.

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?
Firstly, by the way of my character, I would hit a warning bell that would be with me in the classroom (brought by me from home) and ask him to leave the room. If he didn't listen, I would speak clearly and with conviction, yet kindly that he just got detention.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
would enter the class in his strange way, already quoting sentences from what would probably be from a superhero movie and asking the students to sit down and let him start the class.

/me would scratch his head with the chalk and give his hand a few twirls. He would write sentences of first-degree equations from the book in his left hand on the board, telling himself that the equations were too easy.

/me sees a student using his cell phone and decides to alert him "Hey boy in the green shirt, don't touch your cell phone while you're in class!" thus pointing to the table, where the papers for the work he had just written on the board would be, and completing "Go do the tasks on the board.".

/me
with his crazy way he decides to make a joke to the group that was a little discouraged to have a laugh: "Bob has 36 candy bars. He eats 29. What does he have now?" and starts laughing before finishing the joke. "He has diabetes, of course.".

/me finishes writing the equations on the board and says, "The first one to finish the equations will get a token" as he stretches his legs, he plays calm music on his cell phone and starts walking around the room, watching the students do the exercises.

Backstory

Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and his/her previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended. Make sure this is over 300 words.

Marco is from an immigrant family from Brazil but was born in Karakura. At the age of 15, he decided to have the brilliant idea of helping students his age who were failing in math, since he was almost a prodigy. At 16, he decided he would become a teacher. With his family complaining about the salary and that there were better professions, Marco firmly did not back down on his decision and decided to graduate from Tohoku Daigaku in mathematics. Marco was always a very calm and positive thinking man. She married early at age 25 to Akemi Kobayashi, a beautiful history teacher from her city. They decided together that they would have a house but still have no children. Marco has always been very kind and likes to make friends. He loves superhero movies and his wife is always watching them with him. Akemi also says that Marco, in addition to being gentle and calm, is a very intelligent man and capable of changing the world with his thoughts. Marco has helped several foundations for children in orphanages and has also sponsored a Japanese chess prodigy.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Marco Hart.

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.

Given Name(s): Marco.

Preferred Name: Marco.

Religious Denomination: N/A

Marital Status: Married.

Nationality: Brazilian.

Current Location: Japan.

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):

Working Experience (# of years): 16.

Academic Degree: Bachelor's degree in Math.

Year of Graduation:

Major(s): Math, Computer Science, Differential Equations.

Minors: Mathematics, Business.

Native Languages: Portuguese.

Other Languages: English.

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: N/A

Preferred Teaching Subject: Algebra, Calculus and ****ysis, Logic.

Signed by Marco Hart:
Marco Hart sign.png

Last edited:

Alcidies

Level 133
Alcidies
Alcidies
Rich
ACCEPTED

-Congratulations on being accepted into the Professor faction!
-
- After reading your application it was quite up to standards to becoming a Professor, After viewing this message you should be pinged in the Karakura Academic's discord to view further information within the chats there.

Users who are viewing this thread