mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Paranormal Investigation Club Application!

IGN of Club Leader (In-Game Name): AshesAndF1re

RPName of Club Leader: Luka Seijun

Discord Tag (Discord#0000#): AshesAndF1re

Permanent Discord invite to the club discord: https://discord.gg/zHeSyqyjMg

Why should you become a club leader over other applicants, what abilities or ideas do you have that could benefit the club you'll be in charge of?

I think I should become a club leader over other applicants because I'm determined to create a community around people who are into the sort of thing this club represents! Before I came up with the idea to make this club, I was horrible at interacting with other people (still am), so I thought making this would help bring people together easier, I'm also generally interested in the concept of ghosts and spirituality, it always seemed so mythical, and I want to bring more people who think the same, and would enjoy roleplaying it.

I am active on srp, and I try to play every day or every other day, and when I am on, i'm online for hours. i'd say i'm decently known in ooc chat, and I have experience in taking on responsibilities like being the leader of a club (not in srp, but in other stuff like helping manage or set up servers!!!)

I'm willing to take responsibility as a club leader if a member gets in trouble, and do the necessary actions if they cause too much trouble on school grounds, or within the club, i've made it very obvious in the rules that i don't tolerate rule breakers, or drama !! and i'll do what I have to do if people don't follow those rules, or SRP's rules

I think going ghost hunting as a club, teaching people about ghosts and spirits (especially during Halloween, or with the help of the shrine), and teaching and learning about death-related holidays such as the day of the dead (with the help of someone who's Hispanic), could help benefit the club! And considering certain things that happen in Karakura, like many people talking about their own encounters with ghosts, it seems pretty realistic to have a paranormal investigation club!

CLUB INFORMATION

What is the official title of the Club
: Paranormal Investigation Club, or P.I. Club for short.

Your current members RPName & IGN:
Myles Amagai - Veloxcide
Elfie Shetai - SusieRP
Gwayne Aiuchi - Gwaynes
Lizzy Yuuki-Togomi - lizzy_little
Miley Y. Yvonne - Kittoi
Den "Wick" Celestiasume - FreePretzel
Chris Yamashita A. Aiko - OtobUser

The club supervisor's RPName & IGN:
Seok Min - Poseter

What is your motivation for creating this club:
I've been reading this webtoon about a son of 2 witches who's super into ghost hunting, and trying to get into a very well known paranormal investigation club, It's been a Hyperfixation of mine for a while, and I've always had an interest in theology and spirituality, The comic reignited my Hyperfixation on ghosts, and i love the idea of interacting with something supernatural. I've been studying about different types of spirits and how they can manifest for a little, i'm atheist, I believe that spirituality is science that we haven't fully studied yet, so doing all the research and coming up with theories, figuring out if certain things are real or not interests me a lot!! I decided to make an oc that i can pour all of my funny ghost knowledge into, and so, I thought it'd be a great idea to make this club!

What activities and events will your club do?:
club members only event - Ouija board session, The group will communicate with spirits around different places in Karakura, to communicate with spirits, we'll log how the interaction goes, and learn about the different types of spirits (imagine Phasmophobia, but y'know, less fatal.)

School-wide event 1 - For Halloween, the club leader (me :3), co-leader, and supervisor will take three groups, and split up through Ochiba forest to look for ghosts, while searching, everyone will be given protective talismans and other gear, and some info about the different types of ghosts, and which ones to stay away from.

School-wide event 2 - A bit more educational, We present a video of our encounters with ghosts, and explain what type of ghost it is. Along with that, we show different types of items needed to go ghost hunting, and how to stay safe when doing so! (snacks and other entertainment are provided to keep the non-members entertained !!)

Extra School-wide event - A crossover event with nap club !! sometimes ghosts will give someone visions in their dreams, so much so that it'll seem like deja vu, if someone has a lucid dream while napping, we can take a ouija board, and try to figure out if it was a spirit, and what that spirits trying to tell us

How could your club benefit the School?: Our club could serve as a safe space for those who encountered malevolent spirits, and a way to learn how to be careful of things that we can't see, Learning about spirits, can also help people who are grieving cope with death, and help people who are interested in different religions explore more beliefs!

How would your club use the club room the club will be assigned?: The club room would be used as a place to put our info about spirits, put ghost hunting gear, upload videos of encounters and show on a projector, and a table with a ouija board in the middle, to contact spirits if we need to.

What will be the requirements for future members, if any?: Our requirements would be that future members are dedicated to interacting in club meetings, No extensive past of being banned, warned, or getting into trouble, and active in general, interested in spirits or other related topics.

AshesAndF1re (1).gif

Customable

Level 138
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, I have decided to deny this application due to the following:

- Your application is lack lustre and required a little more detail per question, feel free to apply whenever.

If you have any questions, please contact @Customable on discord​

Users who are viewing this thread