players online

Paraplegic Character??

tobbby

Level 277
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
Okay so, paraplegic character

Like- how would they get around, srp doesmt have- wherlchairs- and to get aroumd on krutches with no legs would be like, torture..???

?????????l

Would they just be carried everywhere???

Last edited:

maraa

Level 211
touchmemara
touchmemara
Omega
The crutches wouldn’t help tbh, since they would be paralyzed in the lower body, and when someone is using crutches it’s usually because one leg is broken, and they depend on the other leg+crutches to get them around.

Ive seen a wheelchair custom before though, so maybe thats what they would have to obtain in order to have a paraplegic character. I dont think they would be carried everywhere, cause like what if the person doing the carrying has to go offline or something, or they get tired of it. ‍♀️

Last edited:

tobbby

Level 277
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
The crutches wouldn’t help tbh, since they would be paralyzed in the lower body, and when someone is using crutches it’s usually because one leg is broken, and they depend on the other leg+crutches to get them around.

Ive seen a wheelchair custom before though, so maybe thats what thebwould have to obtain in order to have a paraplegic character. I dont think they would be carried everywhere, cause like what if the person doing the carrying has to go offline or something, or they get tired of it. ‍♀️
Yeah, thats why im like mega confused @-@ and also why im thinking of monoplegic paralysis instead, paralysis in one leg should allow the other leg to give support like tou would with a broken leg, just permanent? Ive been researching for a while and there isnt a lot about monoplegia and crutches out there

Last edited:

HATOLA

Level 271
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
Like- how would they get around, srp doesmt have- wherlchairs- and to get aroumd on krutches with no legs would be like, torture..???
if people making this chars prob they getting a wheelchair; as my future char will have a wheelchair I bought from a friend :D

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
wheelchairs do exist but because of our vehicle donation rules they are locked away. It sucks really.

Users who are viewing this thread