mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

part time jobs for students 17

What if students who reached 17 need some extra cash to afford stuff at the pawn shop or stores.
They could get part time jobs for after school or on the weekend. helping the adults with their jobs and roleplaying purposes. you'd have to apply on the forums for jobs like Dog walker, Baby Sitter, Intern, personal shopper. stuff like that and anything else you can think of.

imgayforwomen

Level 110
byewilliam
byewilliam
Rich

People on the server already get allowance and grade 12 gets 1k already if im not wrong. Dog walker: most of the dogs on the server have owners if not all. Baby sitter: we don't have baby roleplay (all actioned). Intern: how you gonna get money as an intern-

Murdoc Fluxes

Level 7
when I meant baby sitter I meant like two adults who have a student as a kid. but yeah I get what you mean. thanks for the comment

pitapet

Level 109
pitapet
pitapet
Rich+
What if students who reached 17 need some extra cash to afford stuff at the pawn shop or stores.
They could get part time jobs for after school or on the weekend. helping the adults with their jobs and roleplaying purposes. you'd have to apply on the forums for jobs like Dog walker, Baby Sitter, Intern, personal shopper. stuff like that and anything else you can think of.
you can already get jobs at shops owned by shop owners if they're hiring as well

stuff like dog walker, personal shopper, baby sitter can all be 'free-lance' sort of stuff which doesn't need any sort of new addition to the server, as it is all roleplay

then internship for the hospital and police station already exist, but with no pay, because you are not paid to be an intern

WiffyBanter

Level 143
KirikoM
KirikoM
Omega

This idea, although seeming very beneficial, is very unrealistic on this server as this really depends on Player actions for example having a baby to then allow you to be a baby sitter. College students have access to a range of jobs via the Internship Programme, this will soon be available to Grade-12 students. You may not get paid but its the closest thing to assisting players in gaining jobs. Good suggestion

Users who are viewing this thread