mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Part-Time jobs for students

shishi

Level 71
B0JANGLZ
B0JANGLZ
Omega+
I haven't even read this and I like it. However, this is kinda already a thing if I know what you're saying. People in grade 12 can get a job at one of the shops in the shopping districts. I do however think there should be more ways, as I had to literally commit crimes in order to get rich after 6 of my applications were denied. It does work, however.
Just dont commit crimes lol

HATOLA

Level 271
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
- Some shops don't like gangrpers/criminals, I don't really need to explain this
- Shopkeepers have certain criteria that they have to ensure that their workers are fit for the position, just make a good application
let me answer it as a shopkeeper;
1)Nobody from the shopkeepers will hire people with a huge criminal record or even that they know the people will buy weapons with that/ in general I cant to imagine my char hires someone who killing people while my character knows that they killing people. In addition, gangrpers are toxic(not everyone, the dominant groups are mostly toxic as I hired people from Akihito clan for example) and it's really not nice for me as a player to hire people who toxic
2) All the shopkeeper are saves the stock in chests, it happened for me 3 times that my employees stole from me and it's really not cool so I didnt hire a lot of people and u will be able to see that in most of the shops(For example, KimiNoUso's shop and ImKana's shop). Its hard for shopkeepers to trust everyone while we dealing with stealing items in a value of 350k in my case.

ActionNL

Level 20
ActionNL
ActionNL
Notable
Two points:
- Some shops don't like gangrpers/criminals, I don't really need to explain this
- Shopkeepers have certain criteria that they have to ensure that their workers are fit for the position, just make a good application

Working in a shop as a student is the equivalent of a part-time job. Plus NPC ran shops could most likely be boring/not unique
I guess that makes sense

callumㅤ

Level 50
Sentonium
Sentonium
Omega
wdym just don't commit crimes? tf- i applied for them without committing crimes im saying i started commiting crimes to earn money. like scamming...? don't yk i scam...?
“don’t yk i scam..?” u saying u scam oocly? unless ur one of those dons who take ic to ooc. committing crimes isn’t the only way to make money, just work at stores and such. if your applications were denied, its either due to the reputation you currently hold (personally wouldn’t say very good) or your application was just weak.

shishi

Level 71
B0JANGLZ
B0JANGLZ
Omega+
wdym just don't commit crimes? tf- i applied for them without committing crimes im saying i started commiting crimes to earn money. like scamming...? don't yk i scam...?
then dont complain, your application was most likely denied for various reasons.

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
There are two main options for students: Working in a shop, or taking an internship. We'll be looking into more ways that we can moderator & help encourage shopkeepers to hire new players in the coming week with the Shop faction itself & The school will look into better ways of hosting internships/work experience to allow Grade-12s & College students to get a chance at working ICly

Users who are viewing this thread