mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Parties And Party Rules On SchoolRP

amamyo

Level 62
Edit by Ducks: You can do them on school grounds, unlocked houses, but you will get an IC punishment, such as detention, being shouted at, and all of that. You won't get a OOC punishment such as a ban, kick or anything else.

The reason I am making this thread is because earlier today I saw some fellows hosting a party in the gym. It took about 5-8 mins for me, WahlOfPain, and Akiiiko to get them all out. Of course, that should NOT have taken that long, but let us leave that for another day. So the main focus of this thread, Parties. Parties on the SchoolRp server are allowed, but they are not allowed on school grounds. Earlier this week, there was a party hosted at a house. Now, while this was a quite, erm, Out Of Control, (People present at the party will know what I am talking about) It was a completely following the general party rules. Now while there are not any written out rules, there is common sense. But, there are some members seemingly lacking this common sense, so I have decided to write out what I feel are the very basic party rules.
Rule 1: Please do not use OOC to advertise parties and the places they are being held. This is meta-gaming.
Rule 2: Please do not host parties on school grounds, such as parties in the gym, classrooms, offices, or the school swimming pool.
Rule 3: Please do not host parties in staff houses/apartments. If you find a staff members house/apartment that has not been properly locked, please restrain yourself from entering, and inform that staff member that their house/apartment has not been properly locked.
Rule 4: Please conduct yourself properly in a party situation. Act like your character would in a party. Start a fight randomly if your character is drunk. If your character is more of a loner, sit in a corner and talk quietly with a friend.

If anyone thinks these rules should be changed, or if I should add a rule, please let me know. Thank you,
AmySenpai.

Last edited by a moderator:

Arceui

Level 17
The reason I am making this thread is because earlier today I saw some fellows hosting a party in the gym. It took about 5-8 mins for me, WahlOfPain, and Akiiiko to get them all out. Of course, that should NOT have taken that long, but let us leave that for another day. So the main focus of this thread, Parties. Parties on the SchoolRp server are allowed, but they are not allowed on school grounds. Earlier this week, there was a party hosted at a house. Now, while this was a quite, erm, Out Of Control, (People present at the party will know what I am talking about) It was a completely following the general party rules. Now while there are not any written out rules, there is common sense. But, there are some members seemingly lacking this common sense, so I have decided to write out what I feel are the very basic party rules.
Rule 1: Please do not use OOC to advertise parties and the places they are being held. This is meta-gaming.
Rule 2: Please do not host parties on school grounds, such as parties in the gym, classrooms, offices, or the school swimming pool.
Rule 3: Please do not host parties in staff houses/apartments. If you find a staff members house/apartment that has not been properly locked, please restrain yourself from entering, and inform that staff member that their house/apartment has not been properly locked.
Rule 4: Please conduct yourself properly in a party situation. Act like your character would in a party. Start a fight randomly if your character is drunk. If your character is more of a loner, sit in a corner and talk quietly with a friend.

If anyone thinks these rules should be changed, or if I should add a rule, please let me know. Thank you,
AmySenpai.
I'd do the sitting thing. ;(

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich

AmySenpai.
Thank you for adding this I hope players will adopt some common sense.

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
It's actually a IC rule. So you can do it, but you'll get a IC punishment, like a detention

Users who are viewing this thread