pash too | Don't take roles upon temporary bans or

Status
Not open for further replies.

HighlightedTwin

Level 87
HighlightedTwin
HighlightedTwin
Fundraiser+
kii was respectful, sweet, caring, and always stayed away from harm and she just couldn't report her friend because she felt bad and she didn't involve at all
Well see with this case you’re talking about, I understand from both sides but she had every right in that point to tell said friend to stop trying to break rules and educate them. Even if she doesn’t wanna be involved, the moment you know about the situation, you’re stepping on an iceberg, especially when other people KNOW that you know. Not sure what the friend did but I guess that doesn’t matter. It only matters about Kii. I understand Kii is hardworking based on your description but rules are rules at the end of the day. I’m not saying that she should have her role revoked if only banned for a few days but someone else made the main point [they ask on applications about your punishment history] and that’s for a reason. They need someone in high positioning roles to be a role model oocly at the very least.

Iris.fi

Level 33
IrisFi
IrisFi
Rich
+1, depends on the severity. if someone was ERPing, bypassing or sum, obviously it's only reasonable to lose their roles. If it was a false ban and they've appealed or they just didn't break a suuper bad rule, I don't see why they have to lose their faction roles.

KayLoon

Level 23
KayLoon
KayLoon
Notable
rules are rules
While sure that in 2.9: (2.9 Players are required to report rule-breakers regardless of their circumstance. Failure to do so may result in punishment on your own terms, outside of the other offender’s actions.)

That player must report on rule-breakers, shouldn't staff also lessen the punishment, while I do have a bias towards Kii due to the fact she was and might be in the future my captain, reporting a friend not only damages your friendship it also damages your thoughts, such as "Am I a true friend if I did report he/her", Wandakii didn't do any sort of actual bad activities, sure not-reporting someone is bad but then again

If it was you, and it was your best friend or your family member that you love or even your boyfriend or girlfriend that broke the rules, would you report them?

Also, I don't think taking away someone's role for such a little thing as not reporting someone would be fair, it's not like you did it, it was someone else, someone that the staff should be looking over to see if they don't do any sort of acts while banned, honestly #FreeWandakii and also loosen-up the rule of 2.9

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
This is a reminder for everyone in these forums threads not to bring up specific situations concerning banned players. There is a lot of background to these bans that cannot be revealed to you. Asking for someone to get unbanned in the feedback forums will not change anything, not to mention that it is not the right place to report any sort of staff misbehavior

When responding, please take a general point of view instead of giving your opinion on a particular situation, as this should be kept privately in DMs to avoid instigating drama

pashy

Level 183
There is a lot of background to these bans
u mean her status that she spoke with the person abt and they handled it and figured it wasn't targeted towards anyone? Not a very long background.. I don't think there's anything else to this, kii wouldn't harass anyone.. And I was just giving kii as an example, come on xo

Infi

Level 130
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
This is more of a complaint rather than a suggestion (respectfully). There’s always the ability to submit a staff report should you want to argue a ban rather than take the entire staff team to a public forum.

pashy

Level 183
This is more of a complaint rather than a suggestion (respectfully). There’s always the ability to submit a staff report should you want to argue a ban rather than take the entire staff team to a public forum.
I've been repeating myself over and over, you can't report the staff because what they did rules-wise is correct, but humanity-wise isn't.. If it was you, you would've understood.. If it was you, I would've done this for u too

Anyways, let's stay on the feedback topic and not get back to the complaint in that case!

Infi

Level 130
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
I've been repeating myself over and over, you can't report the staff because what they did rules-wise is correct, but humanity-wise isn't.. If it was you, you would've understood.. If it was you, I would've done this for u too

Anyways, let's stay on the feedback topic and not get back to the complaint in that case!
Once again, you can still make an official report. I’ll repeat myself again. It is up to the faction lead’s final decision to remove someone from a faction, not anyone else’s decision. Should you have an issue with a role in particular being removed, there is a forum to report that.

pashy

Level 183
I'll rephrase my suggestion in any case though!

Do not remove people from faction people until the denial or fail of their ban appeal, and in the case it does fail can the faction think they're a bad representation for their faction and remove them..

pashy

Level 183
Once again, you can still make an official report. I’ll repeat myself again. It is up to the faction lead’s final decision to remove someone from a faction, not anyone else’s decision. Should you have an issue with a role in particular being removed, there is a forum to report that.
Once again, read my other replies to understand why the hell u don't make any sense. I'll repeat myself again, let's stay on the thread's topic and not add more replies related to the situation before I get too toxic on u c:

If you have an argument against the feedback not the situation that you do not have any involvement in, go ahead and give a reply, the rephrase is above!

Aania

Level 167
Administrator
News Lead
Government Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
Thread locked

Thread has been locked due to unnecessary comments being made. This for Feedback, not arguments.

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
This is solely up to the faction lead, it's not a rule in our rule-book and certainly isn't in any guideline.

Logically, if you're banned permanently or for 14 days+ the likely-hood of you reaching your quota for any specific faction is slim to none, hence why some faction leads may remove players for getting themselves banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread