Level 8
Mr_Mow
Mr_Mow
Notable
OOC SECTION

What is your Minecraft username?
:
Akinetopsia
(my main is Mr_Mow but I'd like to have the professor role on my alt because I don't wanna get rid of my college role.)

What is your time zone?:
EST

What is your discord username?
@diedforyoursins

Link all previous applications you made on the server:

Italian App Retry
[Accepted]

Italian App
[Denied]

Ban Re-Appeal
[Accepted]

Ban Re-Appeal
[Denied]

JSL App
[Accepted]

French Re-Apply
[Accepted]

French App
[Denied]

Ban Appeal
[Denied] - [Accepted]
(They told me to message them and we resolved it)

Ban Re-Appeal
[Accepted]

Ban Appeal
[Denied]

Teacher Application
[Accepted]

Vietnamese Application
[Accepted]

Italian Application
[Accepted]

Describe your activity on SchoolRP:
I usually get about 40 hours online in a week. I've been playing SchoolRP since 2018. Through the years I have had many characters with different personalities, likes, dislikes, the works. I have a lot of experience playing different characters and adjusting the personalities to the experiences the character has gone through since most of my characters have lived long lives in comparison to some of the other characters on SchoolRP. I don't have any plans to leave SRP until June of next year but until then I will be fully committed and I will give notice when I do leave so faculty can prepare. This is due to me leaving for the army and is an immovable date.

Describe your roleplay experience with SchoolRP and other roleplay networks in general:

I’ve been on SRP since 2018, I don’t really RP anywhere else though a couple short ones on discord servers but mostly just SRP. In my long time on SRP I have roleplayed as every grade 7 through 12, college bachelor, a teacher for a short time and a rat (TWICE). I enjoy my time on SRP no matter who I am playing though. I've done some roleplaying games in person DnD style things with a few buddies but my main form of RP is SchoolRP.

What are your current roles on SchoolRP:

[College][B], [Grade-12]

What is the subject you want to teach?:

Ancient History, Ancient Egyptian History.

TRIVIA SECTION

What is your motivation for becoming a professor?:

As you may know I applied to be a math teacher, and was actually accepted back a little more than a year ago in October 2022. Sadly a few weeks after I was accepted my brother smashed my computer, so I was forced to resign due to inactivity. Now I am in a much more stable position in relation to my brother and I’m back to try and teach and have fun in RP as a professor. I liked teacher RP for the short time I had it and have always regretted not being able to experience teacher RP to the fullest.

Work out two interactive classes you will host if accepted:
  1. The class would begin by speaking a lecture to the students about the origin of hieroglyphs, and some terms derived from Egypt. My character would hand out some guided notes he would have written up so the students could follow along and fill in some blanks in their books. The students would be allowed to keep the books so they could reflect on it and study it, then they would be expected to hand it in the next period and he would issue a quiz (yay) on what was gone over in the notes.​

2. This class would be more interesting as I might pick out one student and make them the Pharaoh of the class, pick a couple to be upper class, a few to be nobles and pick the rest to be lower class to simulate the class system of ancient Egypt. This would show the privileges provided to the higher class and the ratio of how many lower classes there were in relation to the higher class. Paumereff would give a lecture while including the students to get them more involved in the history of ancient Egypt.

Work out a field trip (meaning a class outside school grounds) you will host if accepted:

Paumereff might think a place like the shrine would be a neat place to visit to view the structures, since the shrine dates back to ancient times. Since the shrine is very far from school, and you must climb a mountain, perhaps he would bring some backup in the form of another professor or faculty member to keep the students in line. He would note and point out old structures and their influences to the students and maybe have them take notes. They would speak with Maidens or Priests who usually are more than happy to answer questions for the students. If the Maidens or Priests aren't able to answer questions, Paumereff would be ready to take the role and tell the class anything they need to know.

SCENARIO SECTION

Your character would encounter a group of college jocks surrounding a bobcat jock, what would your character do

My character might inquire as to “What’s going on here?” as the students surrounding the other student might imply a fight or bullying. He would make sure they were really fighting or if they were just talking in a strange position, and make sure. If that is the case he might tell them to “Break it up.” and give them a stern talking to lesson on how mistreating others is never right. If they continued he would have to let them know the consequences of fighting, detention, suspension and so on to scare them off.

Your character would be supervising detention, one of the students constantly disturbs by asking stupid questions, what would your character do?

My character might let the student know that goofing off will not be tolerated because they are in detention for a reason. He might say that “Unless your questions are genuine don’t even bother asking them.” and “If you continue I will be forced to have someone higher up discipline you further, and that would waste my time their time and your time, and none of us want that." He would tell them goofing off only prolongs their punishment.

Your character would be hosting a class, and a group of cheerleaders keeps on playing songs on the phone and calling out other students in the class, what would your character do?

Paumereff might begin by reminding the students “Oi oi oi", he might say playfully. "We all love our phones but if they are out in class, we aren’t paying attention. If I see them again they’re mine!” bluffing of course but if they would continue he might tell them that “Some of these students are here to learn, clearly you are not, you can either behave in the classroom or you will be removed.” shaming them for their immature behavior, because that behavior is not tolerated.

Your character would be walking on the school perimeter and encounter a fight between a couple of students, your character tried to break it up but it didn't help, what would your character do?

Paumereff’s most defining trait is his tenacity in the face of adversity, though at times he can come off as arrogant and confrontational. He would get in between them as to not let the students hurt each other. He wouldn’t react to the students' punches, instead shielding both students until they relented realizing they weren’t hitting the student they meant to, after they stop he might inquire as to why they are fighting and try to resolve their conflict with words instead of violence. If afterwards both students would still fight, they would be disciplined accordingly for fighting detentions and so on.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. What does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What is their plan for the future?

Jean Parle Paumereff, or just Paumereff to those he trusts to call friends, is a distinctive figure with a six-foot-one-inch frame. His appearance is marked by thin, white eyebrows that almost disappear, a receded hairline topped with a silvery flat-top hairdo, and a scar on his right eye, which rendered him blind in that eye. The scars on his left fingers and toes, remnants of past injuries, are hidden from view.

Despite his unconventional appearance, Paumereff exudes a fun-loving and goofy uncle vibe. He possesses a stern side when necessary, emphasizing a well-built physique with broad shoulders and defined muscles. His outlook on students is nurturing and protective, akin to a guardian who wants to ensure they enjoy their time while learning. His interactions with fellow faculty members are characterized by camaraderie and a shared commitment to education.

Paumereff's personality is a blend of passion and playfulness. He has an innate ability to bring smiles to even the most serious faces, creating an engaging and positive atmosphere. His aspirations revolve around maintaining close relationships with friends and ensuring the well-being of those he cares about, including his students and fellow faculty. His teaching philosophy centers on making learning enjoyable and sharing his deep passion for ancient history and Egyptology.

Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and their previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended.
Make sure this is over 100 words.

ACT I
“Early childhood”

Paumereff was born in the year 1990, as a young boy in the French countryside his mother died when he was still young. He had few people, making him very lonely, save for his sister Cherie, whom he deeply cherished. He spent his formative years growing with her and he had a major part in raising her. One memory he is still fond of is the time he protected his sister from a bully, allowing her to escape but when his sister returned he had been beaten up in her place.

ACT II “Highschool in Japan”

Paumereffs highschool career started off badly when while still in France his sister was murdered tragically. He couldn’t bear to stay in the same place where his mother and sister had died, so he packed up and moved to Karakura. While in highschool he kept to himself, his life of loneliness came to a peak, however he would soon have more companionship than he ever dreamed when a bizarre series of events brought him together with a transferee Japanese student, a native Japanese American student, and an Egyptian student. This ensemble crew was able to bring out his fun side, they engaged in bizarre shena****ns such as funny hand signals to signal that “Your underwear is showing.” After graduation the gang split up. It was a bittersweet moment since they were all moving on to broader horizons, but they were splitting up which was sad. He was happy that he met these friends as they brought out his better side, and he would always retain a piece of their friendship wherever they went.

ACT III “College and Training”

After Paumereffs time in highschool he decided what he really wanted to do was become a professor. He moved back to France to get his higher education, his time in highschool he was very intrigued with ancient Egypt and Egyptian Tradition, which he had learned about from his Egyptian classmate. He decided the history of ancient Egypt would be his calling, studying Egyptology and Ancient History in his college. He had many interesting studies that would break what everyone had thought about the ancients. He would make many journeys to and from Africa and Egypt and was a well respected name in the Ancient History world. He learned many Hieroglyphs, traditions, and meaning of their art and practices, learning Arabic and making lasting relationships with powerful people in the History world. His hard work, with many papers and eventual thesis earned him his Ph.D in Egyptology with many credits towards Ancient History. Paumereff, believing he learned everything he wanted to after receiving his Ph.D decided to teach others of his knowledge. He taught in France for 3 years at his graduating college, but decided he would be better utilized elsewhere.

ACT IIII “After all is said and done”

Paumereff thought about where he might teach remembering his time spent in Japan. He moved to Tokyo and taught in a prestigious college, he was satisfied but staying in the same place wasn't in his nature ever since his lonely childhood in France. He would move back to Karakura as it was where he graduated highschool, and where he believed his life truly began. He would look for work in the area as he moved he taught in a college outside of town for a short time but left after creative differences. Now he resides above shopping district in a nice sized apartment, still looking for work to this day.

IN-CHARACTER SECTION
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you, replace the underscores [ _ ] with your answers)

1 - PERSONAL DATA

Full Name:

Jean Parle Paumereff

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr.

Given Name(s):
Pol, Paum

Preferred Name:
Paumereff(Friends and Family)

Mr. Paumereff(Students)

Gender & pronouns:
Male He/Him

Religious Denomination:
Catholicism

Marital Status:
Single

Nationality:
French

Current Location:
Karakura JP

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):

Working Experience (# of years):

Academic Degree:
Ph.D

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Egyptology

Minors:
Ancient History, History.

Native Languages:
French

Other Languages:
Japanese, Arabic

Preferred Teaching Subject:
Ancient History

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any):​

Last edited:

MuffinCat

Level 78
Administrator
Professor Lead
Authorization Team
MuffinCat
MuffinCat
Rich
Accepted!
Congratulations, please make sure you're in the Karakura Academics discord, and ping me in #help (@muffincats) to receive your role. You can request your role in game by making a ticket. If you are not in the discord please make sure to join https://discord.gg/xQBHzyNE4Y

Users who are viewing this thread