Level 32
Community Team
Builder
RandomlyAccepted
RandomlyAccepted
Omega+
IGN: RandomlyAccepted/RandomlyDenied
DATE: 11/26/2021
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: Getting payments even if we resigned (if the person reaches their quotas).
People that resigned should get their payments if they reach the quota log for that month. Last month I got 88 quotes, I ended up resigning, I thought I would get paid... It makes sense... You worked hard for something, but I didn't. It should be that people get paid if they stay in the department for over 2 months and reach their quota for that month. That person worked for their money, they should get paid. Honestly not getting paid shows that no one really cares that you work or not.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: Well, this could help the people that are thinking about resigning. Sometimes people have to resign due to IRL issues. I know this doesn't affect anyone, only the people who resign but it's kinda sad that I have to make a suggestion about this. As I said, sometimes we have to resign due to certain issues that we cannot control

Customable

Level 138
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
+1

Klee wants to show you a funny drawing.

pashy

Level 183
I thought that's already anything... +1
Yes if they worked for 2 months and reached the quota yesyes

RandomlyAccepted

Level 32
Community Team
Builder
RandomlyAccepted
RandomlyAccepted
Omega+
I thought that's already anything... +1
Yes if they worked for 2 months and reached the quota yesyes
Nope, I also thought it was a thing but then I left and never got paid and was told they don't pay the people that leave despite getting their quotas.

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
As this is more personal rather than general I've moved this thread, contact your previous faction lead regarding paychecks as it's their job to pay you. If you're unable to reach them, feel free to DM me on Discord @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread