Not open for further replies.

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
OOC INFORMATION

IGN (in game name): Totoro_Sam

Previous Bans: ive been banned for power-gaming and pressing a command block two many times And I don't think ive been banned for anything else

Describe your activity on the server: i'm on for about 4-5 Hours every single day

Do you have TeamSpeak3?

Ive just gotten TeamSpeak but i'm still working out all the basics for it

Do you have a microphone? As of right now my headphones are broken :~: but i'm getting a new mic some time next week

List your current and past applications: i'm applying to be the sports teacher in this post. but I've made a application for the drama teacher but sadly it got denied :~;

What is your motivation for applying?: Theirs two reasons why I want to make a application,
1. I loved doing the sports lessons at the old school Mrs Van was my favourite teacher I liked doing the school classes I thought it added more RP to the server that's why i want two become a teacher so i can add more RP.

Reason 2. my arch enemy Delayedcupcakes said that I could never became a teacher, I want to show him that I can become a teacher!

Summarize your pervious experience (both in general and teacher wise):

On SchoolRP my experience as being a student was great the teachers were nice and the classes were pretty cool but I didn't think that the teachers included everyone in the classes, if I become a teacher the first thing I would do is try to include everyone in the class. I would try to get all of the students involved

Your teachers in game name (make it relevant to your minecraft name}: MR Totoro

Your teachers in game age 34

Have you read & understood the megathread? Yes I have

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that?:

Personally I cant think of anything we could change to the teacher role.

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us the knowledge about teachers in game and out of game what purpose to they sever what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server:

This is a SchoolRP server the reason for a school is two be educated how are you going to be educated if theirs no one two educate you and add more two the Roleplay.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? what is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?

MR Totoro has grey hair and unique blue eyes that are as bright as the sky!.
MR Totoro loves everyone around him even the students! well-- almost every student just the good ones MR Totoro loves all of his colleagues he shows complete respect for them as well as the students. MR Totoro is a chill sorta guy he lives in a caravan with a surf board of top. he try's to never get angry at all costs. When he gets enough money he will go into retirement and surf everyday last day of his life

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing what do you do:

Tell the delinquents to stop cursing and if they keep on doing it put them in detention for a first warning

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?

If MR Totoro has a ignorant class he will shout over every Student in his class

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act?

When MR Totoro goes to the teacher lounge he sits down and reads the newspaper well talking about how bad the cookies are!

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.

/me rights on the old black board the sound of chalk pushing against the board
/me gets angry at the student for not finishing his homework!
/me gives out test papers to annoyed Students
/me Gets his whistle and blows out of it!
/me yells at the students to stop mucking around and to go back to work!

BACKSTORY

MR Totoro was born in Australia he learned how two play sports and he got good marks later on he joined his School football team. MR Totoro began to love sports with all of his heart, after a year he was the sportiest kid in the school. MR Totoro learned karate and got a black belt at the start of high school. MR Totoros marks slowly got lowered as he played sports finally he stopped playing sports for a wail and started studying, at the end of high school he got full marks on all of the tests, he later went two university two study teaching, later on he finished his degree at university and settled down In a small apartment with a friend, his friend told him about how japan was going crazy for sports and that he would get a flight to japan two be a coach MR Totoro considered what his friend had said, he was thinking about sports a lot lately and if he could get any job in the world it would be a soccer coach. Later on his roommate left him in his small apartment to aboard a plane so he could go to japan. Later MR Totoro got mail from his friend saying that japan was great and there were lots of jobs their! So MR Totoro got a plane two Japan. As he made his first steps on a plane something caught his eye it was a newspaper someone had left on the ground It had a job request saying YHS SCHOOL TEACHERS NEEDED and it had a list of all the jobs open. Mr Totoro flipped through the job list til he found the PE teacher. Later on MR Totoro called the school two get an interview. MR Totoro showed up at the school amazed that the cherry trees were so pink and pretty and that the students were all so good, as he walked past the students he saw a big tall man MR Totoro looked up and down him until he saw a badge saying principal. As he walked up two the principal a couple of kids walked past happily talking about lessons. Later on in the principal’s office he was getting told what dates he would start on, he walked out of the principal’s office amazed that he finally got the PE teacher job and that he would be starting on Monday!

404 words all together in that BACKSTORY

Additional notes about your application (if any):

Thank you for reading my application~ I hope I can get in and I wish everyone trying to become teacher good luck~

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread