Yes, I do it is rebelzane

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes, I do have a working microphone

How old are you? (Optional):
20 years old

What is your time zone?:
EST (Eastern Standard Time)

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I do acknowledge if I am inactive I will be demoted.

Describe your activity on the server:
I do take breaks between these times to do other things.
Monday​
Tuesday​
Wednesday​
Thursday​
Friday​
Saturday​
Sunday​
11 AM - 11 PM​
11 AM - 11 PM​
11 AM - 11 PM​
11 AM - 11 PM​
11 AM - 11 PM​
11 AM - 11 PM​
11 AM - 11 PM​

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
I will be listing my applications from Accepted to denied, something to add it is a different account but I got a new PC at the beginning of the year and I lost the access to the account, it refuses to allow me to reset the password but that is indeed my old account. It also has seems all the applications I had have vanished for some reason on that account and only found two of them, I am unsure why they all vanished but I can list what I’ve had without the links. That is also the reason this account says it is newer due to this.

Accepted;

https://schoolrp.net/threads/p-e-teacher-application-ghostlyrebel.56155/ Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/p-e-teacher-application-ghostlyrebel.44882/ Accepted

KPD Application - Accepted

KPD Application - Accepted

Teacher Application - Accepted

Student Council Application - Accepted

School Nurse Application - Accepted

Denied;

KPD Application - Denied

EMS Application - Denied

Teacher Application - Denied

Shop Application x2 - Denied

KPD Application - Denied

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Adult on one account, Rat in a character slot, College bachelor on another account with Bee in a character slot, if accepted need it replacing the Adult on this account I am applying for.

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:
P.E [Physical Education]

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
I have been considering returning to what I originally did a while ago, I have decided to go ahead and apply for it after my return back to the server. After my break never figured out with what would fit for me, so I have decided to go ahead and apply again to what I liked and originally had, this was one of the few roles I’ve had that I actually liked and think its time after giving it a decent while to re-apply. I enjoyed what I did within the faction and is one of my favorite factions to be apart of, after a bit of a break I have decided it was time yet again to try it out after a few month break. This is also one of the very few things I am good at, I have extensive knowledge of the subject I am applying for and would like to actually put that into use yet again and to also possibly further expand my knowledge of roleplay and the subject from beyond on what I know while also helping teach the information for both ICly and OOCly for individuals playing their characters and using actual facts.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?:
Yes, I do understand this.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:
They are important as it makes it possible to keep track of how many classes you’ve hosted it also makes it easier for the faction lead to also keep track of how many classes you’ve done and to ensure you are also active within the faction, it also makes it easier to determine your paycheck from the faction lead and the amount they owe you in the beginning of the month. Another thing that it is useful for is determining if you’ve met your quota as well if you did not have time to do over 10 classes per month, also makes it easier where you will not have to flood your screenshot folders and possibly forget with screenshots of the classroom like how it was a few years prior.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
Some of the strict rules when being in class are;

No Swearing - Watch your language and no vulgar language

No Drinking/Eating - You are only allowed to drink water if it is necessary

No Phones - Do not use your phones during class

Respect your piers and Classmates - Do not swear at them or insult them

Raise your hand to speak - Do not randomly talk without raising your hand

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have quite a few experiences in roleplay, I have been roleplay for about 7 years total now, a few years on another server and 5 or 6 years on this server. On this server alone I have learned a lot throughout the years of being apart of it, I have put myself in quite a few factions in this time period such as KPD, Council, Teacher, and even criminal side of the server. At first I wasn’t aware as much as I am now but after a while I have gotten everything down, I also have learned things such how detailRP which I am capable of when its required, I have also experience in handling in roleplay troublemakers as well, I have been for a decent while and it just something I know how to roleplay correctly now. At first I struggled and now I am decent at basically every time of roleplay you have in the server, along with the other servers I’ve been apart of they have since closed down but it is still there and I still consider apart of my roleplay experience due to it being a roleplay based server which was around begging of 2015 which I liked it led to me discovering the server in late 2015 or early 2016. Even before then I have be roleplaying, I started when I was about 10 years of age or a bit younger but I went from with friends to on minecraft servers 10 years later.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning: Head Department
↳ Description
: This is the head department of a subject, they are sometimes if I am correct the ones that can also be chosen for training the new teachers. They are normally given this role based on performance and other aspects within the teacher ranking. This rank most likely would be the longest teacher in the subject. This also requires extreme extensive knowledge of your subject and teaching.

- QT
↳ Meaning: Qualified Teacher
↳ Description:
This is the ranking right after NQT, this means they are slowly succeeding in the rankings of teacher. If someone has this rank typically means the faction lead is happy with their performance, they are also given based on performance.

- NQT
↳ Meaning: Newly Qualified Teacher
↳ Description:
This rank is typically given after a teacher has successfully passed training and have been given this rank in the event of passing training, this rank can freely teach if I am correct but are still technically under performance watch.

- UT
↳ Meaning: Untrained Teacher
↳ Description:
This rank is the one that was just accepted into the faction and must undergo training before they are allowed to teach on their own, of how they teach is typically with other QT or HD’s if I am correct and are under watch by the HD’s and faction lead, they are also required to be trained by the faction lead of HD’s.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Teachers out of game are very similar to teachers in game but there are some different characteristics that do not apply in game, one thing teachers out of game do is ensure the safety on the students, they also there to provide a proper education preparing them for life, that is one of the differences as well outside the server and on the server. That is something that isn't really done within the server but could be considered that due to the subjects that are taught in-game. Another thing teachers do out-of-game is teach many different things, such as Math, Science, etc. They are there to prepare you for whats to come in your life, for example if you're only in 5th grade every year it will get a bit harder and harder but this is to prepare you for future grades and also life in years from now, the same thing also goes for professors but this isn't about professors. Teacher's in-game kind of do the similar as well, they are there to also ensure the students know what is going on and ensure they can have a education in the future or sometimes if they don't ever age up on the said character help them as well learn OOCly of the same subjects that could be of use, teachers in-game also keep the foundation of the server running as this is the role the server was originally built on years ago and was if I am correct the very first role introduced to the server a few years ago.

The salary on average the teachers get is ¥400,000 for a base of 10 classes, if I am correct it goes up every 5 more classes, for example if you host 15 classes you will get a paycheck at the end of the month of ¥450,000 and if you got the maximum number of classes you can host is 25 if I am correct which earns you a total of ¥500,000 total at the end of the month. The way teachers are meant to teach are professional, polite but also with a hint of being able to be strict to some students but not too strict to the point of not being allowed within the faction. It is needed to be strict with students especially on the server due to what can happen ICly, but also to be polite at the same time. Normally in their spare time is if they have a test is grade a test and post it on the discord, they sometimes will plan field trips with the faction lead or another SLT member if allowed, they might also plan lessons within this free time as well or even they might just hang out with friends or family, sometimes both of those things, just depends. That is of course during not school time, but during their free time during school time they will patrol around to school to ensure no one is acting out of line in different points of the school, this is done to ensure the safety of students within the school.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
They are important aspect of the server because it wouldn't necessarily be considered SchoolRP if there were no teachers, this is what started it all for the server and developed it further which caused it to succeed as its own, that is just one of the few things that are important to the SchoolRP server. Another thing that is very important is to also make sure the server is also realistic and stays true to its name, the server was purely based off this idea of teacher and a school and without those things it wouldn't be much of SchoolRP as the name calls it. They are also there to provide proper roleplay within the community while also keeping a sense of realism to the server, they are also meant to provide teachings for the student in roleplay as well and share proper information about the subject they teach.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
MoSCo (Must have, could have, should have)

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future?

He looks like a calm mannered man, he would have black hair with brown eyes wearing a black shirt with black shoes with black pants. His clothing would not be dirty and would be kept very clean, he would have a small scar across his face along in right cheek but it wasn't noticeable unless you were standing very close to him. He would have a calm like personality but understood when or where to be strict. He would seem to have a manner to him that came natural to him, he didn't seem like he was out of place. He also had a very calm aura to him, he didn't have one to him that was mean in any way and seemed very laid back for what he's been through. Though you could see he didn't have much of a facial expression to him sometimes but that is because of prior what he worked as which required him to be like that but that part of him as never left him. He can be strict at times but that is only when it is needed, he has a very positive outlook on his students, he has always believed even as a child you can do anything as long as you put in the effort into it and work hard for it, which is also something his parents taught him. This is also what taught him what he knows today and believes the students of Karakura High School can do it as well no matter what situation they are in. He also has the same type of outlook on his fellow teachers, he believes they can also do anything as long as they set their mind to it, he also respects both students and teachers. Though he is aware students do require to be strict most of the time. His personality is laid back and also strict at the same time, he still has some of his police officer mindset of what he learned previously but he knows not to use what he learned fully when teaching. His future plans are to hopefully last as long as he can and hopefully some day become one of the best teachers in the school, he also plans to eventually to get married as well possibly but currently he is not there yet. He rather be there for his siblings as well and his nieces and nephews.

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

I would firstly ask them to stop in a calm yet strict tone, if they were to refuse to stop after the first warning I would issue another warning to them, if they refused a second time the third warning would be accompanied by threatening a possible detention. If they were to refuse yet again after this warning I would issue the students that were doing it detention, if they show up to detention I would hand them a detention task and do the regular things you would do in this situation.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
I would sightly raise my voice but in a manner to disrupt the classes possibly around me or the students in the hall way but in order to get their attention, if they refuses to work I would use another method to get their attention and give the class a warning that if they refused to stop they would recieve detention. If they stopped but some of them kept going I would issue the remaining ones detention and kick them out of my class.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
He acts respectful in the teachers lounge, he will bow to greet the other teachers within the lounge when greeting them in show of respect towards them. He would not be loud in the teachers lounge either and would whisper if talking to another teacher to be respectful of what was happening outside and inside the teachers lounge. He would shake their hands as well if meeting them for the first time if they would like, other than that he would not. He also would keep a very calm tone when speaking to anyone inside the lounge.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:
/me
He would walk around his classroom slowly, taking light steps as the students took their test quietly, he would be look down at each one of them as he walked through the hallway to ensure they are not cheating with their phones out or talking to another student. There would be sounds of just light footsteps in the silent classroom, he would not be saying a word keeping his hands behind his back as he walked throughout the classroom, once to the front he would stand in front of his desk continuing to keep an eye on the students in front of him.

/me He would walk around the classroom handing out test papers one by one, going down each isle handing them out left and right as he slowly handed them out, again keeping light weight on his feet as he walked through the classroom handing them out. Once he was finished doing this he would go back up to his desk, standing in front of the desk before saying "You have until the end of this period to finish the test, good luck and once finished come up and hand them to me. If you have not received a paper raise your hand and let me know. You may begin". Once those words were said he walked over to behind his desk sitting down waiting for the students to finish

/me He would sit down at his desk, looking at the stack of answered test papers in front of him, he would go over each answer marking with a check if one was correct and with an X that one was not correct, once he did that for one of them he would grade their score in total, setting the passing papers to his right and the ones that were below the passing grade to his left, doing one at a time slowly marking each one.

/me He would walk up to his desk after entering the classroom, with the students now sitting at their seats. He would first walk over to the chalkboard writing down 'Physical Education' and his name 'Mr. Hamilton' he would then speak in a calm manner saying, 'To my left is my last name along with the subject this is, welcome to Physical Education my name is Mr. Hamilton as seen on the chalkboard, to the right of me is the rules of the classroom, I expect you all to remember them and go by the rules." He would walk to his right where he was standing pointing out the rules, some of them stated 'No Eating or Drinking', 'No phones in classroom', 'No Swearing.'

Backstory
Early Childhood (Ages 1-12 years old)
Hirano was born as an only child in Shirawa, Japan, on October 1st, 1987. The village was very small, with only approximately 1,000 residents. The town due to his region had very little rain with only a few days per month of rain barely reaching above a certain temperature in the Summer time, during the winter months the town was filled with dense snow, ice and below freezing often times which counted to be a challenge for young Hirano but eventually got used to it while living in his families warm house that was only one bedroom located above his mothers restaurant, in the summer months he kept cool with ice from a freezer with lots of water as his family only had heating in the upstairs of the place where the living quarters were, in the winter months he always wore his heavy winter jacket to keep warm and stayed in the heating inside his home unless outside playing with the very few children in the village, the village was in the mountain side in the country in Japan, the area in the summer months was all green trees, waterfalls and mountains, in the winter months it was just as beautiful.

His father was a fisherman at the age of only twenty who was year-round, sometimes ice fishing and regular fishing, and his mother owned a local restaurant. Hirano often watched his father fish from the pier when his mother wasn’t busy or with a family friend. The family friend was part of the local police force. He was the sheriff of the town. Often times, the family friend took care of him whenever his parents were busy, or if the friend was too busy his uncle came to town on some days to visit and take of him, his uncle was a teacher in a nearby town named Kaito, he took care of him if they were all busy. He looked at the family friend and his uncle as other parents. One day, when Hirano was about ten years old, his parents decided to sit him down and talk about something, telling him about moving soon to the city. He was shocked and took a bit to get over it, but he eventually did where they sold the family boat, the family restaurant, and the apartment above it. Once those places sold, they packed up everything and started driving to Nagoya, Japan, which is where they decided to move. He wasn’t sure why they exactly moved there, but he was content with it. After a few months had passed, he finally found out the true plan. He sat down at eleven years old to talk about it after wondering about it for a decent while. He found out the real reason was to start a new life. His father had been planning to attend the police academy for a while but didn’t do it for quite a while. They had explained to Hirano that his father wanted to since he was young but never went through with it until now. His father attended the police academy for a few months until it became time when Hirano was twelve years old. His friends and family, even friends from Shirakawa, attended this ceremony. They were proud of him as his father started his new journey. His mother, on the other hand, decided to open another restaurant near their home in Nagoya. This was still a seafood restaurant, but a new type for her. It was a sushi restaurant that she decided to open.

Teenage Years (Ages 13-17)
In Hirano’s teenage years, he was a bit more laid-back. He was not doing well in school, but at the same time, he was not doing horrible at school. His grades were average. He wasn’t special in his athletic ability either, but he had some athletic ability. One day while at school, his friends decided to have him try a club at the school, but he wasn’t sure what, but they somehow convinced him to attempt baseball. He wasn’t sure about this as he wasn’t very athletic, but he decided to attempt it anyway. He decided he was going to try to join the baseball club at his school. He started working out every day after school, with some days of breaks. With the help of his father and mother, he managed to get a bit athletic. Two years later in high school, after two years straight of getting athletic, he was ready to attempt to join the baseball club. His father had told him he was not going to be there, nor was his mother, as by this point in time they were semi-successful in their careers. While he was stretching by surprise, he looked over and saw his father watching him during this. His father was also in his uniform, and approximately 5 minutes later, his mother showed up, assuming their schedules had cleared or they had adjusted their time to be here. After about an hour and a half of trying out, he succeeded in joining the baseball club. Over time, he learned to like the idea of exercising, so he started doing it more often. By the time he was seventeen years old, he had been declared the leader of the club until he graduated when he was eighteen years old. During this time, his grades also went up, and he met a woman at this age, but he ultimately decided not to follow through to date the young woman as he was not ready and had just graduated from high school. During this time, he also worked as a cashier in Nagoya in a retail shop, but he ended up quitting the job at eighteen years old. He worked there for about two years.

Early Adulthood (Ages 18-20)
During this time, he was trying to find a good fit for him, looking at every career during this time he could possibly do. One day, while at a dinner with his family and their friends, one of them suggested that he follow in his father's or mother's footsteps. He didn’t think much about this at the time, but when he was 19, he decided to first take a look at restaurant work, so he decided to attempt to get a job at a local sushi restaurant named Hinotama (火の玉), which means Fireball. During this time at the restaurant, he looked into many things, such as how to prepare food, drinks, etc. At first, he liked it, but he soon grew tired of the same everyday things he did. He knew he didn’t want to give up in this field quite yet, so he kept going on at the restaurant. During this time, he was thinking about the young women he met after he graduated from high school, but he ultimately did not follow through in an attempt to contact the young women again in order to follow his career goals. During this time frame, he eventually became a manager within the restaurant. He spent a few more years working as a manager at the restaurant when he finally got fed up with being a manager here, so he decided to quit and follow his second career option, which was the police force, so he started working out military style when he was only 26 years old, working out almost every day with some breaks between days of this. He was preparing himself for one of the hardest things he’s ever done in his life. During this time, he also focused more on himself, eventually going to the police academy.

Later Adulthood (Ages 20-22)
Hirano during this time went to the police academy at 20 years old. He trained and practiced years up until this point. After approximately 6 months of being in the police academy, he was unaware if he was going to make it as he started falling behind due to mental stress in an attempt to focus on his future. At this point in time, he wasn’t sure if he was going to even succeed in passing the police academy. Soon after his 20th birthday, it came to his police test, which was a physical and written test. He was worried he was going to fail due to falling behind due to stress. He had 60 minutes (1 hour) to do each section of the written exam, which had a total of four sections. Soon after, he had to do the physical exam, which only lasted approximately 30 minutes. Once he completed both exams, he waited approximately 1 hour, during which he was then called to see one of the sergeants in charge of the exams. After he sat down, they got right to the point that with the written exam, he passed the exam with only an 80; the passing grade was 75. Then they moved onto the physical exam, which he passed with a lot in that exam. Now that he has passed his exams, he has only a few days to prepare for the ceremony. Once the day arrived, both his close friends and family attended the ceremony of him graduating from the police academy, where he was handed his badge. After cheers happened, he was able to go celebrate with his family with some food and drinks. A few days later, he went to celebrate with his friends with some food and drinks. After that, he went for his first day as an official officer on the police force at the age of 20 years old. During this time period he grew tired of the same thing everyday within the police force but he still loved what he did such as exercising so he began to think about his career choice that is when he sat down with his uncle who was a teacher in the city he lived in and asked him about it, after discussing it with him at the time he was was only 22 years old he decided what to do with his life which ultimately made him decide to change his career choice and attend college at the age of 22 in another city to become a Teacher, he majored in Education and minored in Sports Medicine.

Adulthood (Ages 22-Present)
During this time in his life he was confused, he had quit the police department in the city and was attending college, he graduated college with a Bachelors degree 4 years later at the age of 26 years old, A few months later, during that time he found an opportunity at a Middle School to teach Physical Education, so he decided to take up the offer and worked there up until he was 29 years old he was happy where he was, but he wanted to keep going further within his field so he moved up a grade onto Elementary teacher again as Physical Education teacher, he loved working with these kids but he wanted to continue further, he kept working at this school up until he was 35 years old, he decided to keep climbing the grades until high school teacher that is where he decided to stop, he's been through multiple jobs at this point in his life stressful and happy moments led up to this, he was still unsure where to go because he grew tired of the busy city life so he sat down with a friend of his who told him about Karakura but he was still on edge due to this but he decided to go ahead and look into it and discovered it was what he wanted from a town, so he decided at the age of 35 years old to pack up his bags and leave for Karakura. Once he got there he went to rent an apartment with the money he had made and applied for Physical Education from what he has learned from his father and the police force that he was apart of for two years. He does admit this time before this was stressful as he was unsure what to do but is now happy he found the correct career choice even though prior the one he had wasn't the correct fit for him.

In-Character Information

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):

Hirano Hamilton

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr.

Given Name(s):
Hirano

Preferred Name:
Mr. Hamilton

Age (Minimum is 27):
36 Years Old

Religious Denomination:
Atheist

Marital Status:
Single

Nationality:
Japanese

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):

3 Years Teaching Elementary
6 Year Teaching Middle
2 Years Police Work

11 years total work experience

Academic Degree:
Bachelors

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Education

Minors:
Sports Medicine

Native Languages:
Japanese

Other Languages:
Italian, JSL

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
Yes, I do have TEFL certificate.

Extra

Additional notes about your application:

N/A

Do you have any questions?:
N/A​

Last edited:

RexLobo

Level 106
Administrator
Lore Coordinator
Teacher Lead
RexLobo
RexLobo
Omega+
Accepted
Welcome to the Teacher Faction! You will begin as an Unqualified teacher (UT)

You will be given your roles in the Academics Discord and afterward will be pinged regarding teacher training. Once your training is complete, you will be allowed to start your own classes!

If you have any questions, please DM me or contact me through the teacher channels in the Academics Discord.

Users who are viewing this thread