mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted PE Teaching Assistant Application.

Pied

Level 1
[OOC section]
In Game Name:

PiedPiper__
School Employee Role you are Applying For:
PE Teaching Assistant.
How often do you log onto the server?:
Every day.
Do you have TeamSpeak3?
Yes.
Do you have a microphone?
Yes.
Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
Nope.
Can you ensure that you will often come on:
Yes, I can.
Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:
Yes, I do.
In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
The PE Teaching Assistant helps with Classes, Assignments and Subjects. I will help with everything and listen to Mr.Edge. If a student is paying attention I will give them a little reminder to pay a bit more attention to the subject and class.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:
Yes.
What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
Teaching Mainly.
Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
I will be assisting the PE Teacher Mr Edge in topics, assignments and classes.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:

I politely ask he or she to stop, if they continue to I would get a teacher to help and they would assist and talk with the student.
You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
I ask what the situation is, if I'm asked to do something dangerous that would harm several lives I would decline. If it was to save a student from a fire I would immediately accept.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:

I politely ask them to stop, if they continue to do what they are doing, I would contact the Principal so we could sort the situation out.

[IC section]
Applicant Name: Finn Wilford
Chosen Job: PE Teaching Assistant

Motivation for Joining YHS: I want to join YHS because I think I could be a useful and helpful source to the team.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I think I should be accepted over the other applicants because I'm experienced on the server and I know what to do.

Last edited:

Lofken

Level 145
Accepted
Congratulations! you got the job.
You made minor errors, also you are very interested in the community, also having a good understanding.

Users who are viewing this thread