Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN (In Game Name): PekoeTea
Previous bans:None

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?:Yes

Describe your activity on the server: I am online everyday

Do you have TeamSpeak3?No

Do you have a microphone?Yes

List your current and past applications:Yes I have applied for admin on 2 other servers and I have been accepted.

What is your motivation for applying? I would very much enjoy helping out on the server by showing students around and helping people with any question's they have.

Have you read the megathread for Teachers?Yes
Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/teacher-code-of-conduct.1038/ ?Yes
Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/faculty-handbook.1981/ ?Yes

You want to start a school field trip, what would you do? Take the class on and organized trip to a place explaining to them how something works for example: science I would take them somewhere helping them learn the subject.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class:No fooling around, you must stay on task while teaching, no interrupting students during work, you should have a good attitude, no giving students extreme help on their work unless needed.

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise):There was a server that closed down and was not doing so good because they needed some more staff and, So I applied for admin and the server started up again with Some extra help From me and some other staff.

List the ranks of teachers, starting from the bottom leading to the top:Trainee, NQT, QTLS, HD

Have you read & understood the megathread that is in Roleplay Documents > Teachers?Yes

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that?The Teacher Group Should Have Some/Some More Staff Meetings Talking About Stuff Like, Grades, New Things Happening, And So On.

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.The teachers serve a good purpose because they are basically the ones who help students of the game learn stuff these teachers must be good role models towards students wanting To become teachers these teachers In their spare time have to mark papers And get prepared For the next classes they need to teach. The median annual public school teacher Salary Is $54,614, As Of September 06, 2017, with a range usually between $47,677-$63,057, however this can vary widely depending on variety of factors.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server:They help keep things organized and they keep things more realistic, along with keeping things moving.

Describe the ranking system of teachers:
Trainee- These are the people that will ask to sit in a teachers class and observe the teachers actions and class actions. Trainee isn't a rank you keep for long

NQT- These are Newly Qualified Teachers, qualified to teach but are normally substitutes for absent teachers. They make mistakes though they're good enough to teach!

QTLS- These are people who are fully qualified to teach without issues in class or outside of class and can do their job successfully

HD- These are the people that keep their department in check and make sure they're following every single rule in the Faculty Book, the Code Of Conduct and so on!

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:The planning system on lessons is a 'Must have, Should have, Could have system'

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?The Character I Will Be Playing As Is Named Dan, He Is A Happy, Funny, Friendly, And Chilled Guy. He Has Blue Hair, He Wears Flannel Shirts, And Ripped Jeans, He Is Unique For His Niceness He I Amazingly Nice Anyone Would Want To Be Friends With Him Immediately. His/ My Outlook On Students Are The Students Need To Be Well Concentrated, Good Listening And They Must Have A Good Attitude Because If There Is A Student That Is Not Happy Or At Least A Little Bit Excited For Class Then Its Not As Fun For Everyone Else. The Other Teachers Should Be Nice To Their Students Or Else It Is Not Fun For Anyone The Teachers Need To Stay Calm Cool And Collected In Order For Students To Enjoy Them Teaching. My Characters Personality Is Great he Is Nice, Calm, Chilled Out, And He Enjoys Teaching A Class As Long As They Enjoy Him Teaching Them. His Plan For The Future Is To Become Some what Wealthy Such As Have Enough Money So He Does Not Have To Worry About Losing Anything.

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do? I give them a warning telling them to please stop swearing and cursing then if they do not stop then ill give them another warning, then after that If they have not stopped ill contact someone who Is able to kick them for the reason.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?Get their attention and ask them To please pay attention then if they do not within the next couple of minutes ill remove them from my class.

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act?Calm Not Angry Just Sitting With A Good Attitude And Doing Something To Pass Some Time.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.
/me Mr Middleton Sat In His Desk Waiting For All Of His Students To Take A Seat
/me He Slowly Walked Around The Room Checking Over His Student's Shoulder's
/me As He Walked Back To The Front Of The Class He Clears His Throat
/me A Nice Soothing Smile Grew On His Face As He Was About To Speak
/me He Starts By Introducing The Class To Himself By Writing His Name On The Board Along With Some Stuff About Himself

BACKSTORY

/* Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and his/her previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended. Make sure this is over 300 words. Remove this comment after posting.*/Dan was a young adult at the age of 25 he did not have much going on in his life except for the constant drama he was not sure what he wanted to work as he had a couple of ideas like a, scientist, or a mechanic. He finally decided a teacher was the way to go, he wanted to become a teacher since middle school when his friend Will Tyler told him about the cool things you can do as a teacher like eat food in the staff room/lounge Dan and Will were great friends at the time and they still are. Dan called up Will one day and asked what he was up to, Will was not doing much so Dan asked Will if he wanted to set up a job application to work as a teacher, will said sure and they both hopped online they skype called each other and they both set up an application. Later after setting up the application to be teacher Dan and Will did not talk much, instead Dan would sit at home thinking what to do until, a young 24 year old women knocked on his door, her name was Jemma, Dan immediately fell in love, Jemma was trying to find a place to work, Dan told her there was a place just down the street which was the coffee shop, Dan asked for Jemma's number before she left. A couple days later Dan called Jemma asking if she wanted to go out to a movie, Jemma liked the idea of it so they both went to see a movie, later that night Dan dropped Jemma off at her house and then Dan drove home as soon as he got home he turned on his computer and checked his email, his application was accepted. Dan called Will and they were talking about it for hours and hours until they both fell asleep, the next day Dan ran over to Wills house and they both ran to the school to speak with the principle and vice principle about the job, after words they were walking out of the school both accepted into Taketatsu HighSchool.

IN CHARACTER
(
Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Dan Middleton
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss)
: Mr, Middleton
Given Name(s): Daniel
Preferred Name: Dan

Religious Denomination:None
Marital Status:No

Nationality:Canadian
Current Location:Canada

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 0
Working Experience (# of years): 8

Academic Degree:College Of Taketatsu

Year of Graduation:2017
Major(s):Natural Sciences
Minors: Psychology

Native Languages:None
Other Languages:None

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:No
Preferred Teaching Subject: Science (Chemistry)

Additional notes about your application (if any):NONE - - -

Last edited:

WiffyBanter

Level 143
KirikoM
KirikoM
Omega
Pending
You will have to pick another subject, Please PM me back with your choice
Geography
Sociology
ICT